Spending Most of the Time in Forum - Page 17 - Off Topic - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Vanessa

Spending Most of the Time in Forum

Actually when being new on the site,we really tend to spend large sums of this me here on the forum as we will want to gain some experience from how other members do post and how we can relate to that Also, as basically the forum is opened to everyone

On 12/28/2019 at 2:25 PM, syedramim said:

two days ago I joined this forum by my friends.It was exclaimed with wonder that I use my more time a day in this forum.

You can create useful  posts as many as possible on this forum in a day if you love to write more here. You will get paid for maximum 30 posts everyday. I am also spending my most of time o this forum. Simply I am also addicted on this forum. 

Definitely yes, but make sure you are learning something here while spending your time. But for me, i only limiting myself spending too much time here because there's a lot of things i need to finish everyday.

I am here about three days ago

Now I will reach my first 100 post

I HOPe today I will reach them

I will be so happy for this great work

Thank you

Yes, he needs a lot of time and effort because he simply deserves it, I love this forum a lot, but I suffer from limited time and do not get up early usually and this is a problem for me.

2 hours ago, Maroua said:

Yes, he needs a lot of time and effort because he simply deserves it, I love this forum a lot, but I suffer from limited time and do not get up early usually and this is a problem for me.

Time is always a factor of most guys on the forum, as actually there is this necessity of having to schedule time, as a plan day can accomplish many things,that just having to do things haphazardly can lead to poor output

On 12/28/2019 at 2:08 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

I spend my three to five hours per day on cryptotalk. I read every unique comments on this forum mostly. And also giving my opinion in any post. I learn how to use crypto currency in market from this forum.

I am addicted to this forum to the point that I do not find what to do when I stop writing, but I like working on it, but I need to organize my time because the site takes a lot of time to sit long hours.

Spending your time in this forum might not have an instant impact, but in the long term you get really skilled in cryptocurrencies if you read articles and gain experience. But mostly the people that rush for 30 posts daily in this forum spend a lot of time here, it's mostly because of the posting cooldown, which limits them from getting their "job" done quicker.

• +1 1

STAKECUBE - Wallet, staking and shared masternodes

Interest - earn 7.572% annual interest, paid daily

Cloud Mining - lifetime contracts, get 100 GH/S for 4$

Withdrawal - withdraw your coins with NO fees

REGISTER HERE

First of all its worth of it. If we are doing something which doesn't give anything to us in return then its worthless. But this is forum is giving us knowledge along with some good pocket for daily use. So, your spending of time here is worthy as you are gaining knowledge and earning some income. Thank you. 

On 12/28/2019 at 2:26 AM, Win said:

Im spending maybe 2-3hours here reading all coments post that really helps me learnjng new things about crypto.so mich helpfull forum and now im addictive on reading this forum.

I am also about this time, but when there are a number of deleted posts, I spend more time, but the time we spend here is really useful because we learn new information every day.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/28/2019 at 2:08 PM, Vanessa said:

I have been quite addicted with this forum since last week.

Spending time without knowing almost half of the day.

This an open opinion to all,

Is it even worth it? 

Base on your experience?

I am interested on your views.

Drop your comments below.

Cryptotalk is that types of platform where you may gain your knowledge in crypto currencies and other digital work. I also spend my 3 to 5 hour on cryptotalk.

• -1 1

Usually I'm spending 2 to 3 hours daily in this forum because I reading everyday others replied or try to learn new things about trading and something else. Others time I spending for exploring best Cryptocurrency.

i also spent my mostly FREE time in cryptotalk because this is amazing platform as we compared to other social media network likes Facebook , Instagram .  this is worthfull we got payment as well knowledge also by it .

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

On 3/3/2020 at 4:21 AM, Di viny said:

Getting to spend more time here  really helps especially the beginners but for me I have a job so I spend less time here on cryptotalk but that doesn't mean that I don't learn everyday cryptotalk is the best learning online site good for everyone that I can testify

Well, this forum is not actually a learning site, this is a forum mate, it contains some discussions about cryptocurrency so that you can get some ideas about from it, happy posting everyone.

This forum is great for spending time and getting knowledge in my opinion.We should take advantage of this quarantine and learn something new.I'm also trying to spend time to earn and learn at the same time.

This forum has always consume most of my time, I find it more Worthy to spend more time here as I increase my knowledge and experience with the rich contents available in the forum

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes.Off course.Spending half of a day in this forum is really worthy.Because when you are using your time for learning and gaining knowledge,it will be the best use of your time.And this forum is full of knowledge about cryptocurrency,so i thing you have used your time in a perfect way,i appreciate it very much.

Edited by Jami273

If we really interested in the quality of our posts, so we will spend a long time daily to complete 30 posts.. And sometimes i just do 20 posts ! It isn't easy as it sounds! But as i said.. We need the quality not just the quantity here..

Indeed, my friend website deserves this time because, unlike other sites, he offers many important features, including useful information, and also encourages members to continue by paying them

On 5/16/2020 at 2:37 PM, Saboor said:

This forum has always consume most of my time, I find it more Worthy to spend more time here as I increase my knowledge and experience with the rich contents available in the forum

I also enjoy the time in cryptotalk just for these reasons. I might have an idea about a certain subject and write about it. Still there are many people that might be more informed and correct me with their reply. This is always constructive and proves why forums are important. The freedom of exchanging ideas and knowledge is what makes cryptotalk a great forum that deserves our time and attention.

Then before I joined this forum I have no knowledge on crypto currency untill when I joined this forum I started to exploit many ideas about crypto currency and I spent up to an hour in this forum.

When we work here we are paid for each post so we post 30 times a day but there are many people who are spamming inside this post so they look at all the posts 2-3 hours a day from the admin and they delete the posts that are not useful.  Thanks for giving

if you mean being in forum for money no it doesn't worth it but if you mean increasing your knowledge by spending time in forum yes its totally worth it.cryptotalk is one of the best places for learning here we have a lot of experienced users and you can use their help.

Like everybody l spent also most of the time daily on the forum for making post and also learning. Sometimes it can be so boring, l mean to sit at the computer. But Mostly l like to spent time on the forum. By this way l'm learning a lot.