Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 22 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

I agreee sometimes many people here gives for fun negative rating but newbie gets loss even they follow rules. So don't do this bad things . Yiu just followed rules regulation at cryptotalk.  Thanks for sharing this information.  Good luck everyone.  

Being a newbie is not a problem as long as you are willing to do what is required of you then you will always be successful. Nothing good comes easy so that means you would have to dedicate a lot of time and hardwork so that you become a good writer.

• +1 1

Being a newbie is really a hard thing. When i was a newbie  i Don't know how to start or what to do. I was following seniors post to continue . I can remember that first one week i don't post anything . Here are a lot of users who cannot reach first 100 posts. Before completing they leave or get banned. They loss their patience. But a newbie should have to keep patience to reach the success 

Edited by Rituu
  • +1 1

I'm a novices and I feel lost in the desert. I don't know what awaits me in the next few days, but my friends advised me about Cryptotalk. They said it was the starting point of the cryptocurrency trade. Now I'm learning here and I'm not giving up hope.

• +1 1

The beginning of everything is always difficult in every area of life and I am facing difficulties and despite the negatives and difficulties in the beginning there are people who help us put forward ideas to help us and I have a goal and I will not give up or stand at the difficult beginnings.

• +1 1

Been a newbie in cryptotalk is the most difficult step, since that time you have to read others people comment before you can make yours, and also you have to be careful because some replies are misguidance, in general, been a newbie is the most exciting difficult moment.

• +1 1

You are right we should help future friends. They should be encouraged. How should ine never demotivated. If someone takes a pitch from us, he should be well guided. Future friends should also work hard, they will earn as much as they post

If you say it is hardest thing to newbie here than it is wrong and absolutely wrong the forum is very great and every thing is very  interesting but in beginning you need to work hard to get the position and good reputation..... 

I am afraid you are mistaken my friend, being a member here is not difficult at all because Cryptotalk forum is user friendly and it deals with all its members in an equal way, it is enough for you to know that the newbie is paid the same as a senior member, and this does not occur in any other forum, because all other forum give their senior members privileges that make them arrogant with new members, but here all the members are the same.

Yup it is. Newbie suffer so many things. He should start work on cryptotalk with full knowledge. He should alert every time because scammer can catch him. And he should have enough active while commenting. Don't give worth low quality post other wise your rating will be hurt. 

I agree with this, being a newbie of course we don't have enough idea about the forum and it is very hard to get along with other things here. But in my opinion the hardest part of being here in the forum is on how can you consistently be good in creating post. It is very hard to meet the expectation of the members for good and quality post they can reply to. 

Of course, my dear, when you get up before starting work in this forum and read all the information about this forum and the notes and instructions I think it is not difficult to be a beginner in the forum I think you are starting to work well

On 12/1/2020 at 10:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

Can you find out any member who do not help the newbie .. Yah most of the time newbie  do mistake such as make a comment which is not related with topic information. That is why all the newbie should follow up the senior member activity and should ask help from them.

It is a bit difficult, but when you enter this forum and are looking for information that will benefit you as a beginner in some rooms, you will definitely avoid these difficulties. 

It can be difficult to be a newbie in this forum. But there is a "For Beginners" section to avoid difficulties. Thanks to this section, they learn about the forum. Importantly in this forum, if they read the forum rules and follow them, they will have overcome the hardest part of the job.

As a newbie I can say that it is difficult to maintain your reputation when you are in early time.

So I request to all my seniors to help me and other beginners.

If you like my post then give me a like ❤️.

According to my opinion being a newbie is really really hard because most of the time the post is out of content which results in ending up with negative impact on other members including negative rating . Being a newbie is hard  because most of the beginners don't learn the rules properly and vise versa they don't even follow due to acknowledgemenr 

No rush at work

All members here are new to cryptocurrency

But they learn, share and experiment to gain experience

Set your goal and work hard not to get a negative reputation

I encourage you

• +2 1

Yes I am agree with you because I am new here and I am facing a lot of difficulties here because this is my first online work and I have no much experience about this. And I am trying to get money information and knowledge about this forum I hope I will get my income in this week.

• +1 1

You are very right because when we are newbies anywhere we are like people without knowledge but for this we have to learn a lot little by little by investigating and doing a good job, friend.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, yes you are right maybe some of the newbie will not gets fast how to work here in crypto world but i suggest for every newbie here is just focus on the job and follow the all rules and regulations, to avoid banned, just believe in yourself that you can do it. Keep fighting.

• +1 1

Yes dear. I think newbies have a big task for completing. So it's very hard-working work. But if you can get reputation you have to face all difficulties with patience. But in every work you have to face difficulties in form of negative points. But we should appreciate newbies and giving and appreciate their works.

• +2 1

Yes my dear friend you are absolutely right newbie face many problems in the start but if they can follow the rules of crypotalk maybe they can safe for banning. 

• +1 1

You're right, we beginners run into some trouble, for not having enough coding experience.  I make a great effort to gather information by reading the posts of old members. I hope to reach a high position in this forum.

• +1 1

On 12/1/2020 at 9:48 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because,

Most of the time they post a content and end up getting negative ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members.

It is not what it seems to be. Not every newbie start getting negative reactions. If every newcomer follow the rules of the forum, then there's no chance of getting negative reactions. So, it is not true that every newbie has an awful journey in cryptotalk. It may be hard at beginning, but with their effort and dedication in the platform they can achieve success and develop their career in the forum.

• +1 1