Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 27 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

You are welcome, dear, in this platform, where knowledge, learning and development of yourself in English are important, my friend, you must know that if you want to succeed and develop yourself financially and scientifically, do not despair of anything that befalls you, put a goal in front of you and go

• +2 1

I am a beginner like you, but I am learning and this thing you have to do is learn and you have to ask to find answers to your questions, good luck to you.

My friend we were and we were beginners as long as there are those older than us in this forum and I agree with you that the beginning was very difficult but over time we will learn more about the forum and the most important is to follow the rules of the forum

I believe that we should always support each other and offer advice to new members because success requires cooperation and serious work

• +1 1

Yes, my friend, this is normal, because things at the beginning are often difficult, but there is no problem if the rules of the forum are adhered to. It only requires calmness, patience and hard work.

I think 100% of new comers are confused and so to me that was the first thing I encountered but with time you come to understand the laws and follow them there is nothing much to it but that we need just to be careful and grow with that we have to really curate everything that is working right now and build every single powerful source of your choice we have to put up strategies that helps us find it easy to start here. 

Good evening my friend,🙋🙋

I agree with you that it is difficult to be a beginner ... the beginning is always difficult in any field. You will be lost and not learn all the rules. It will take more time and diligence to learn a lot and become an expert, especially in the world of cryptocurrencies.❤️❤️

On the contrary, my friend, indeed, the beginner stage is the most important stage because it is the basis of the forum and is very wonderful and full of useful information that establishes you to create important publications and topics that benefit the community and bring you a good reputation.

In the general concept, beginnings and knowing the correct path are the most difficult in all respects.
The challenges that the newbie face are great, especially because there are many misleading methods that waste time, so after the effort and research, we must help each other, as I see that this is the ultimate goal of this forum, which is spreading knowledge.

Actually, you need to follow the foot steps of the senior members then you will be successful and you will achieve your aim and objectives of joining crypto talk forum. And you need to be patience this work.The hardest thing is completing 100 post without moderators deleting it for you. It is not easy to making useful content.

• +3 1

I want to thank you for your support, yes we must be patient and try to gain knowledge and experience through the experts here and with time everyone will improve and get positive evaluations.

• +3 1

Yes dear you are right it's the most hardest thing that first complete 100 comment than 140 coment again to post it's really hard working .and some people get affair due to this and stop doing work I will asked them stop doing work you will be successful one day👍

• +2 1

It's a good publication the world of crypto is a big world and being a beginner in it is enough to think that it is a difficult thing but everything is difficult at first it is easy in the end but most important not to feel frustrated you have to persevere and advance to higher ranks

Yes i agree with you i am a newbie myself and i found it a little bit hard at the beginning because my informations are not really advanced but i am trying to be patient and learn as much as i can from the forume 

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

IN SHA ALLAH, with the help of ALMIGHT ALLAH, i will get my goal one day.

And this, crypto talk forum providing a platform for all of us to be more effective by learning from others.

So, lets see waht will happened next.

But i am hopeful that one day we will all get our destination.

And this goal is mot easy to achieve.

But not impossible to Achieve. 

And we are all working right here.

Lets see.

So lets give good reputation to all for the advancement and learning process.
We all human's and we cannot neglect a singke giy.

So, be ready for the Learning process.

My friend that the beginners get a negative reputation from some members not in order to weaken them on the contrary, to motivate them and to support them to work more on their topics to be of greater benefit. I agree with you that beginners should be supported and given advice and guidance, because they need someone to guide them to the right path.

• +3 1

As we all know starting a crypto talk forum as a newbie is not an easy task but over time, it is given to you to actually make you aware and it is against your rules platform but always follow the rules and control of the platform and be patient.

As we all know starting a work on a crypto talk forum as a newbie is not an easy task but over time, it is given to you to actually make you aware and it is a platform against the rules it is difficult that we do not get paid for the first hundred posts.

That's right, buddy. 
Being a beginner is the hardest thing where someone will be lost don't know what to do or how to begin .. Everyone and everybody who loves good works should help others in their beginnings and guide them on the right path from studying cryptocurrencies to trading them ..

Well said, my friend, this is a topic we have to focus on well

Beginners are here

Just like children

You have to take his hand everywhere you want to teach him

So I hope everyone

Help each other more. You can critique their business, but please do not get discouraged from them at all. Support them.

They have to learn to take risks

Don't leave them alone too much

All the best for everyone

• +1 1

thank you my friend
We must not despair and continue working and learning with the same passion that we started with in order to reach the goals we want to reach
The forum can grow more prosperous and successful thanks to people like you

• +3 1

resize-1617116254149887389image1.png

I think the hardest thing for a newbie is to get good reputation and understand the topic.Those two things are totally new for a newbies.Sometimes they face difficulties to understand topics.They have to read more comments as for their better

Yes, when you are new and are not aware enough of the things then you face many problems. As a beginner, you need to complete first 100 posts as well and that is really a demanding task.

• +1 1

My dear friend, any beginner needs the help of others because he will be in a state of frustration and frustration, so we must support him, teach the right path within the forum, and teach the rules of the forum well in order to gain confidence and security

• +1 1

Hello my friend
In the beginning, the old members were beginners and did not have experience like us, so ask them to help us and share their information with us to get experience