Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

It depends on the support of forum members and their support for new members. Ultimately, the interaction of new members is a major factor in dealing with this issue. It's not really that difficult because it's a matter of activity for the new member and support from other members.

Thank you, my friend, I'm new here. I have encountered some difficulties in this field, and reading the posts increases my experience

In order for you to be a beginner, a difficult thing because it may always lead to a ban, so we must learn better about cryptocurrencies so that we are not banned from the forum or the crypto world. We must have good knowledge.

I advise all beginners not to post in their first period in the forum and to comment and monitor how to post in the forum and learn and then publish and choose important and useful topics

For me, as a beginner, I find that it is better to organize time and spend a specific time daily in the forum to learn more and gain experience from old members. Of course, earning money must be accompanied by patience at work.

• +2 1

Yes dear, it is difficult to be a beginner and you have to learn everything step by step, but that takes patience to reach the correct proposed goal

Most of the time people usually and its important to work and put together everything that works for we need to keep on following every single that thing that works , we need to see them learn first its easy to be confused in this place because of the thousands of topics, we need to keep on building to it such an amazing situation we have to work with such huge choice and proliferation.

In fact, my brother, many of the participants younger here, hopelessness, anger, and want to leave this forum when they receive bad comments, because they don't understand the rules of the forum, which means that they seek material is not. T useful, important or violates the rules of the forum. So they have to be careful, relaxed and optimistic.

• +1 1

As everything else being q newbie is the most difficult thing to deal with . But there is solutions for everything, you work hard and understand the cryptotalk very welland be patient with your work and give enough time for it and after sometime you will see the results by yourself . So put your targert and focus on you work and let everything else beside you.

The beginnings of any field is hard but then we can fix our faults and keep continue and the most important thing is the getting up after we fall.

To complete 100 comments are hard but giving new ideas in their comments is most important and it is hard thing which faced by newbies so dont be afraid and give new ideas in their comments. So you can earn lots of money in their account . So this forum is best for every user to get profit. 

I thank you for your sympathy for this novice. Indeed, we have to be patient in order to reach the path of success, and the most important thing is to adhere to the rules of the forum and gain the largest amount of knowledge about coding in order to be able to continue.

Yes, honestly, the most difficult thing was my presence as a beginner here. I always felt lost, but the presence of older members and topics helped me a lot, so I ask everyone to help beginners and not frustrate them with negative evaluations.

Transcription will not help with anything. Rather, the stove is banned because it violates the laws and rules of this forum.

Edited by Olga negrescu

On the contrary, my friend, the most beautiful stage for me is when I was a beginner, I enjoyed the information I received at the beginning and an experience that was very enjoyable at this stage. You should use it to form a solid knowledge base.

Yes you are right buddy, I'm a begginer and I keep facing much difficulties in the forum because most of the topics are very hard to understand, anyway I'm still on my free 100 posts factually is not easy.

yes i am new in the cryptotalk so it is very difficult for me to use it. and avoid from the banned. and i take the step carefully. and guide from the seniors. if i do not know about the rules of the cryptotalk then i do not here to share the ideas.

I agree with you, the first step in every journey is the hardest and it's the most step that needs patient and power to restart again when we fall into failure. Be patient and go on to have success.

No, my friend, I do not agree with you in this and being a beginner is not very difficult, review the terms of the forum and do not deviate from its rules and all the work will become easy with the follow-up.

Thank you for the information for beginners

I learned from them.

Everyone must learn at first

Because the beginnings are always difficult

We help each other at all times

This is really true, am currently a newbie it's not easy at all, everything is just too complicated but I believe I will surely get used to it, once am persisted in learning by reading every post and comments and see how post are being formulated, I  believe with time I will get it right and familiar

My dear friend, thank you for this topic. I agree with you on this matter because anything you do as a beginner is very difficult and the person is a little lost in the beginning and does not know much about work, so beginners should be instructed to gain more knowledge in order to move forward

Brother I know it is tough at first but as you go along you improve everyone struggles at first so just keep it up. The most important thing is that you provide authentic and correct information. and try to avoid useless information

I totally agree with you friend, in this forum newbies suffer because they are new and their posts tend to have flaws. This gives them a negative reputation from other members, but they must be patient, and work hard day after day, in order for them to be successful in this forum.

You are right .. We all have to support each other ane newbies, especially since there are many good and useful posts that I noticed that they are not as popular as they should be, knowing that they are useful, but you do not find on them more than 50 comments and little likes and this is not fair so we all have to support each other and encourage beginners To be able to laern more and create useful topics.