Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 26 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

We don't know about them because we need guidance and education and in my opinion, it is the responsibility of the expertsEven if they don't get advice and only get negative reviews, they must investigate their mistakes and investigate them to learn more about the forum process and to develop further

Spend more time in the forum and read useful things to gain knowledge about cryptocurrency. I made no mistake but my information was scarce because I am a beginner, so I know very well that it should be

A new member doesn't have enough information about things. The rules of the forum should follow him The rules of the forum should follow him. Informative and knowledgeable posts should be created on this platform to make money.

You will find things very difficult for the first one but gradually one will get used to it and one day it will become an expectation. They work on this site due to lack of knowledge. So newborns should try to increase their knowledge about the crypto world.

The new members of the forum need the support, encouragement and encouragement of all and all of these contribute to the development, progress and prosperity of this forumYou can achieve your desire to join the forum dreams It is a controversial fact that the strongest part of the first stage

Yes dear mate. It is true and reality because the newbies are entering firstly to this forum and they don't know how to work first then automatically by practicing they are learning. Some time they will get negative reactions but we never want to give up. We want to try our best and at last we will get positive reactions. In this like way every best member in this forum is came. So try your best and go on.

My friend, beginnings in anything are very difficult, and this is the nature of things, so every person must strive to reach what he wants. Life is not easy at all, so he loves to work. 

• +1 1

Yess newbie facing many problem regarding this plate forum. I am newbie and my problem is that why people do not like my comment and why they don't show positive response .I am requesting to all of friends plzz give me a positive response.

Newborns want to get good feedback and become skilled members, they should be researched before postingIt's just that we should help and encourage newcomers so that they can become more proficient members of this forum. It's hard for you to see everyone participating in anything and you have not the slightest idea about itWe hope to present the issues with clarity without vague symbols to take part

Newcomers must adhere to the rules and do not violate the basic terms of the forum and use topics with valuable content supportedWill.

Newcomers joining this platform should be appreciated and we should learn something about this forum and give them this advice. When we were early we got help from old members and it was our turn to help new onesOur members should appreciate the newcomers and we should learn something about this forum and give them advice on how they can survive

If you have good knowledge, it is not a problem for you at all, if you do not have good anger, you can learn here, then you can create a subject. Be patient to get what you want as a beginner. .Ask older members what you need
Work with passion here to realize all your gains
.If you have good knowledge, it is not a problem for you at all, if you do not have good anger, you can learn here, then you can create a subject. Be patient to get what you want as a beginner. Ask older members what you need
.If you have good knowledge, it is not a problem for you at all, if you do not have good anger, you can learn here, then you can create a subject. Be patient to get what you want as a beginner. Ask older members what you need

In fact, being a beginner in any field is difficult, but practice makes things easier for you and every minute you spend in this forum makes it easier for you to work more and with your increased knowledge and increased experiences it becomes easier and more comfortable

We work in crypto talk and acquire BTC through eObit exchange site. By working here, people from many countries are being able to reach the top of developmentIt wasn't easy to find my way around this forum, so at first it was really tough, but as the tine moved we kept growing

I was just reading the posts and taking notes and then I started writing comments and sharing the posts. At first I had a really hard time. Of course, friends, there is no need to be afraid if you are a beginner here. 

. They have to learn a lot and also take their time to achieve the best. Facing difficulties in crypto is a challenge for them. So the newcomers should not lose their hope but also they have to be patient in every stepI am new to this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to other members. I guess you're a newcomer

I am not very old in the forum but I always follow the rules so I can get the support of other members. Once I understand the rules of the forum everything was easy and it was not so difficult to make postsPosted 13 Hours Ago I don't think newcomers are treated badly here unless they violate the rules of the forum so the first thing a newbie does is read the rules of the forum

Yes friends, when I was a completely newcomer on this platform, the most difficult thing for me was how I  completed my hundred  posts, where I have worked hard till date and never failed to learn anything by working hard  

Prophets should also try to read all the pinned posts about the forum so that they can learn more about this forum and it can help them improve the quality of their postsYou can gain a good experience of working here and get used to it and help newcomers to this forum.Gave a good advice with this advice that we should help newcomers

Like children who do not have enough knowledge about crypto. They have to learn a lot and take their time to achieve the bestBy the nature of my friend, you have to learn a lot from the beginner hunters and take their time to achieve the best. And you will not know anything here, I first advise all the newcomers to follow the rules of the forum

Yes that's a truth. Being a newbies is like a challenge here. But one thing I want to say. Some people appreciate and motivate newbies. That's my personal experience. You are right in the begining everything is hard but with the passage of time we learn.

نعم Yes, it is true that the beginners' stage is one of the most difficult stages in this forum because beginners do not have the knowledge and skills to avoid mistakes that occur with others 

Hello my friend, thank you for advice. We have to rely on patience, of course, I work hard to earn, but as I mentioned, we have to motivate each other to work so that we are able to continue. Thank you for support.

• +2 1

I write this first story with fear, anxiety, and uncertainty as my companions on this new journey. “Mutual friends” that we all have met. There they stand, just outside the borders of my circle of comfort, patiently waiting for me to step out and explore.
They were there when my parents left me in the UK for the first time to attend university. They were there when I got behind the wheel the first time to learn how to drive. They are there whenever I’m done cooking a new dish for the first time and just about to serve my guest. Almost as if they, too, were part of the dinner party.
We curse them. Blame them for all the reasons why we have failed and the scars they left us. “I was afraid to fall, so I did not learn,” you tell yourself as you sit to one side while watching your friends ski together and having fun. “There was too much to learn, and I didn’t know how or where to start.” Those words echoing in your mind as you continue to slave away at a job you hate, too afraid to lose the little bit of security you’ve managed to scrape together.
Imagine the number of unrealized dreams and potentially locked away simply because we are afraid to start. Terrifying, isn’t it?

Giving a negative value without explaining a mistake is a disturbing matter. We should encourage beginners and make them more enthusiastic to work through our instructions and our approach with them.

• +1 1

Yes, it's always difficult to for new comers. Because at first we didn’t have any information about crypto so it was hard to make post first time. And for some people, english is their second language. So it also problem for new comers. 

But after hundred post, it'll become easy to make post because then we get to know pretty much information about crypto.

So basically you need to keep you patience and gain more knowledge as a newcomer to overcome you difficulties. 

Edited by Nina26

This is my first post here in this forum I read all the rules of this forum Andrew disposed tell me how I drink work here I want to earn and learn here in this forum

Edited by Alisher123

If you think that you are not s expert guy so your focus should be more on learning be wise even if you post they are going to be useless. So take your time to learn before posting and you will see it work like magic.

• +1 1

Hello my friend, I just registered in this forum, where one of my friends helped me to reach here and explain to me the mechanism of work on this forum as he told me that I can collect a lot of information about the cryptocurrency and learn everything about it and he asked me at the beginning to read the forum rules in order to learn the mechanism Work and not make mistakes and not get a bad reputation

Yes, my friend. 

I'm here as a beginner. 

Working in the forum is not easy. 

We have to be patient. 

And you follow the rules.

And to avoid the criticism of others. 

I want to take advantage of this. 

Thank you for asking.

The hardest thing for this forum is to get a newcomer because they don't know where to start.  Again the first 100 terms are completely free to complete which is much more difficult.  But there is no reason for newcomers to worry.  The senior members of the forum are always working for their benefit.

Hello my dear friend.Yes i agree with your statement because as a newbie,user don't have any knowledge about cryptocurrencies and rules of the forum.Therefore,he comit a lot of mistakes which leads them toward ban from the forum.

I have already focused on my goal and am moving towards it. I do not feel any negativity towards newcomers and do not show it, because I myself was once a beginner and was getting used to the forum.

The placement of negative reviews of moderation is somewhat annoying, especially since beginners do not have sufficient experience with the rules of this forum. I recommend writing a constructive rule and directing new members to the right path instead of bad reviews.

Being a newbie is a difficult thing. When you are a newbie in some place then at start you have to face difficulties in understanding work terms and conditions. So, main thing for a newbie is to follow all terms and conditions, it leads you toward you prest goal. Seniors should help newbies and motivate them for their next steps, it will decrease their difficulties.