Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 23 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Being a novice is not that difficult, it is something quite common, we all start out being novices in the forum, we all have certain regulations by which we are guided which are the rules of the forum, they are very important to comply with because these rules decide our remained within the forum. 

• +1 1

Newbie is main role in this forum because in new work start and hard work and a lot of money here and you can do it all things and your advice and we need the same senior members on this topic. 

• +2 1

Of course, the most difficult thing is being a beginner.  You will need a good time to acclimatise to working on this platform.  First and foremost, one must read the forum’s rules and conditions and fully adhere to them to avoid warning and ban points.  Publications must be free from misspellings before publishing.  When we write in the right language and adhere to the rules, we will get a good reputation and therefore money as well.  As a beginner, you should focus on knowledge, not money.

• +2 1

That's a good advice friend, been a newbie is really hard because your comments sometimes will not be useful and you will get many negative reactions from other members.  Its good for seniors members to always support them. 

This is true. We must be patient, because this forum offers us a lot of benefits, and we must also make effort and fatigue in our work here because there is no easy work or work that does not require fatigue. In addition, we must also help the beginners and guide them on the correct way of working.

You are right, it is the most difficult stage, it requires a lot of patience and constant research from us, but once we pass it we feel more comfortable at work, and we desperately need support in that stage so that we feel excited.

• Useful or interesting 1

indeed you have said it all my friend,  begginers are facing a serious problem for their Post.  But please we shouldn't give them negative ratings when we come across their topics or post because we all know their learners  they don't have much knowledge experience like that. 

Edited by Manir

You are right, we should not degrade newcomers with negative ratings. I totally agree with you. It is difficult for us to be new. We don't know the rules. If they make a mistake we can tell them in the answers to the topics we don't have enough knowledge and information about the topic so it is very difficult for the new member...

At the point when I was a beginner i don't had the idea where is the beginning stage . At that point some of senior individuals assisted me with utilizing this discussion. I'm so appreciative to them. They additionally show me how to exchange. So in my proposal don't be apprehensive in the event that you are a beginner. Amateurs can do a ton of things as well .Don't lose your expectations

Yes you are right.  Being a newbie is the hardest thing we ever face.  Our recommendation,  our shared knowledge is considered to be of no use and our content is given negative points.  That's really disappointing . Seniors should try to help out the newbies. Give them plus points so that they get encourage. 

• +1 1

Dear companion, indeed, I concur with you. Your words are generally excellent. Numerous fledglings discover this issue troublesome, yet you ought to never surrender. We should proceed until we arrive at our objective and our prosperity. Much thanks to you. Kindly help a little to be more supported

Dear friend, working here as a beginner is very good and it is not bad or even difficult. You give yourself disappointment. Working as a beginner here is difficult, but it is different. Here there is a section for beginners to teach you everything in detail so that you understand the rules in their correct form because you work here as a beginner is very important and easy and there is  A special section for reading forum rules which is really an easy forum to win a newbie thank you very much

• +5 1

Of course, the beginning of the matter will be a kind of difficulty and loss until we understand the nature of cryptocurrencies and ways to deal with them and invest through them, and then work becomes much easier after that and you will not find any difficulty.

Yes you are right it us really hard to being a newbie because you have no much knowledge about this forum. You can create much mistakes as a newbie. So don't give up at any failure try to learn from your mistakes. Keep patience one day you will succeed.

It is not difficult to be a novice my friend, but at the beginning you do not understand what is happening around you and start to learn everything from scratch, which makes your career full of hardship until you learn about this field

• +1 1

Of course, my friend, this is not difficult for you to be a beginner in this forum for everyone to work from starting with all of us. We were freshmen in the forum and now we have some news about cryptography, but we just need patience.

It's like in all areas of life, being the new one is often complicated and will also depend on the people around you, if they give you support and are patient, everything will be easier. But hey, this is so and it is difficult to change it, you have to keep working and never lower your arms.

I think it have once again agreed to be a beginning to work, and we have not heard many work about the work of the forum and we need support to become over time and patience experts in our work, we only need to support and good reputation will be incentive to our work so we always support the beginners and give them a good reputation and encourage them to work hard in this cryptotalk forums

Of course being a newbie is really a hard thing in this forum,a lot of courage and patience is required for the newbie to be able to cope,the foul sometime seems complicated to them and therefore making  them feel discourage,as newbie we have to work rally hard to cope

very good publication, I really don't understand why there are so many people who treat newbies badly while being inside the forum, here we all have something in common and that is that we want to learn and be able to take advantage of this forum, I don't think it's good to judge the newbies because they are new, on the contrary we should take into account the work that the newbies do for us within the forum, it seems to me a great fault that the older members do not help the newbies to grow. 

I think it's not hardiest thing being newbie on this platform 

This platform is totally simple 

Its easy to use 

Its not difficult 

Newbie can learn easily from beginner section about this platform 

This platform is totally worth 

Work here with your intrest 

Dont work here as a burden

But, I always try to give reputations to the newbies and we should be very helpful to the newbies and I'm also a newbie. Please give me reputations for encouraging me for continue my work here. We shouldn't give negative post who didn't reach 100 posts, they are not so experienced and they can do mistakes also. We should notify them their mistake rather than giving them negative reputations. Thanks for the post.

In my opinion the hardest thing for newbies is writing posts because as they new new so they don't know everything and they face problem in their sharing posts.

• +1 1

Yes friend, as the newbies are not much experienced here so they have to face some difficulties here. So I recommend them that, First of all they should read all the rules and regulations of this forum. They should follow the old members and they should read others posts much.