Hardest thing here is, being a newbie. - Page 24 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Rubayed123

Hardest thing here is, being a newbie.

Yes it is hard being a newbie because they don’t know the rules and regulations of this forum.They abide the rules so that they get negative reputation from other members and they got banned sometimes.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is natural that our experience in writing topics is limited in the beginning, and as our journey continues in this forum, our writing experience will certainly increase, and we will start publishing useful and distinctive topics and we will get positive ratings.

Of course, my friend, it will be difficult at first for all newcomers, but if they read the producer rules and regulations, the matter will be clear to them and it will not become as difficult as it was when they entered.

Crypto is the trustable investment site. Members of the forum are very supportive and welcoming but the newbies should also take Care about the content they posting as before taking a start at the forum they should thoroughly read the rules of the forum and also can take help from their seniors regarding this.Rules are mandatory to follow and any violation is not bearable.

• +5 1

Greetings, dear friend, indeed, I am a beginner in this forum and I do not have enough information, but I work hard and patience and wait to gain knowledge in the field of cryptocurrencies.

I don't think the novice on this forum is being treated badly. 
But I advise beginners in this forum to adhere to its rules and adhere to them and read the publications of old people to gain as much knowledge 
And I advise him to be patient because patience is the key to success

• +1 1

I agree with you, my friend, for a beginner, wherever he is, is a lost person. Experimentation and knowledge acquisition is the best solution that helps you to get out of the beginner stage.

That's why as a newbie we shouldn't act as an expert and trying to do the things that we don't know well. If we are a newbie we should focus on getting more information regarding the rules and regulations of the forum . we should read more and more posts of senior members to get the experience that how to make post. 

Yes, it is difficult for you to watch everyone participate on a topic and you do not have the slightest idea about it. Therefore, we hope to present topics transparently without vague symbols to participate in.

It is okay, my friend, we were all beginners and everyone learns from his mistake and improves his work if he finds someone to help and guide him. Therefore we must help the beginners and tell them about mistakes in order to become good members of the CryptoTalk .. Good luck to everyone

• +3 1

Yes my friend
Being a beginner, this will be the most difficult and important stage
I believe that is the basis for learning and mastering the field of cryptocurrencies
And the real work begins after the 100 prints have been completed
So we have to be patient and spend enough time in the forum
Good luck, may God reward you

• +3 1

Yes, there are a lot of beginners who do not know anything about encrypted currencies. They must work to collect information and resort to the elderly until they are guided to the right path because only they want your success

I agree with you.  Because newcomers to this forum find it very difficult to work in the beginning because they do not have much knowledge about this forum.  However, if they work for a while, they will understand how to work in this forum...Best Of Luck

Of course, we must always help beginners and do not give them negative evaluations if they make mistakes. Rather, we must direct them towards the right path. When we were beginners we got help from old members and it is our turn to give help to beginners.

This platform is very good and it is a very secure website, I do not think that the people who play here have to work hard but one thing is that Follow the rules and regulations of this website and according to that it is a little difficult to comment here, apart from that there is nothing difficult here. If you have a good knowledge, then it is not difficult for you at all, if you do not have good anger, then you can learn here, after that you can create a topic and also comment it is a very good opportunity for you.  

Yes it is very difficult to start work at crypto.as we start and becomes newbies than there we may face many difficulties.we can't manage time.we can't perform well but with the passage of time we learn much more lessons here.

Yes mate the most hardest thing in the cryptotalk currency platform is being a newbie because you would find things very difficult for the first but gradually one will get used to it and will one day become expect 

Happy friend, I have asked a very nice question. I agree with your question. At first, everything will seem difficult, but gradually you will get used to it. Over time, you will learn everything.  Also, if you read some of the rules of this platform once every day, then I am sure that you can gain knowledge about many things. If you want to know something as a beginner, you must be patient. I think you have to work patiently.  Can work you will definitely be famous one day thank you hope you understand assalamu alaikum

Dear friend, we do not have a trick, because we are not experts, and our publication may contain false flaws, and we do not know about them because we need guidance and education, and in my opinion, this is the responsibility of the experts.

You are right. Because there is a very difficult thing to makes first 100 posts useful. But this time is very good for learning about the forum. I am new on this forum and making our posts useful and helpful to the other members. I will imagine that you are a newbie.

Dear in my experience , the hardest thing is to complete hundred posts with no earning. Its very hard for all of us. Because in this period we had not know about anything about this forum. Also we spent our most time to read about this forum. So the hardest this is that period gor all new bigginners.

On 12/1/2020 at 9:03 AM, Rubayed123 said:

I think being a newbie is really hard. Because, most of the times they post a contents and end up getting negetive ratings. Because, they don't understand and follow the rules at the beginning. They are always treated badly by the other members. So, I just want to say that, help the newbies to grow up and Inspire them. And for newbies I want to say that, be patience and keep calm. Focus on your goal. You will surely find your way to success.

I think it is not much hard and for me this forum is really very easy to work here because my friend told me about all the rules and work about this forum so it is easy for me but I will say that we should corporate with beginners and help them.

Every one at the start comes like a newbie  and with the time he gets to understand everything. So if u get to interact with a newbie you should be more polite and  positive  because once you was also a newbie and  your this behavior can helps us a lot.

The first thing I did is that I was really confused when I stated here, there was a lot of work to which we need to follow and work on right now we need to grow and put together structures that are far benefitial and that are going to help us, its important right now to know how to put that one situation well and going, as a new person its difficult to understand this things it becomes difficult but essential..

This is true at the beginning of any work. We will face some difficulties, but it is insane that we do not let these difficulties weaken our resolve and our determination to succeed in the work that we do, and in this forum we need more patience in our beginning