Close to $400 million in bitcoin has been moved by an anonymous person - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Close to $400 million in bitcoin has been moved by an anonymous person

The price of bitcoin has been going down recently, and in order for us to bee able to make the right trades and to make back some of the money that you we may have lost in the recent days, we have to become of whale movements. Whales are those that own a considerable amount of bitcoin, and therefore since bitcoin is dependent on the supply and demand of the coin, these whales have a very large impact on the value of crypto currencies. 

Using an advanced crypto tracker, a whale alert was issued and posted in an article just under an hour ago, where someone has moved just over 22.8k BTC, equation to roughly $385 million. This move in BTC however was not in any way to sell the coin. Instead, it seems that this move was likely to secure the coins, once again showing the high demand for bitcoin. It is articles such as this one that show that there is a chance that bitcoin price could rise again, as this movement could be an indication that there are buying pressures at work over here as well. 

if anything, this movement can be considered to be in line with the bull market, and if this continues we may see market recovery. However, as I have said in other posts that i have made, bitcoin and other cryptocurrency is very volatile and there is no guarantee when predicting their price. All we can do is look at the news and make our own speculations. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 3
  • +5 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

I just hope that this whale is not thinking to dump this big amount in the market if the reason

of the transfer is to secure the coins that will be good for BTC price because we already seen high

dump in the previous days by the way you didn't share with us the source where you hread

this news BrolySSJ@

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

If the movements of this large amount of money in Bitcoin were made to insure and not to sell it is an indication that many creditors are insuring their assets estimating a new rise in prices and of course that this positively influences the price recovery in the coming days. With this it is also verified that the information at the hands of the media is also an influential factor in the volatility of the prices of the cryptocurrency. When the news is in favor of the market, the gentilicio stops selling and is dedicated to buying, on the other hand if it is news that affects the market most of them panic and start with the offer.

• +1 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

This amount is huge and can affect prices if it is sold in a single trade. But it seems that the positivity is still available in Bitcoin, because the prices were controlled after the drop that occurred this week.

• +1 1

You always have to be alert with those big movements of BTC, they usually give indications of the possible future movement of the cryptocurrency, for example it depends on whether the transfers are towards an exchange or outside of it.
I would also like you to put the source of the data, thank you very much.

• +1 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

Thanks for the update!!!

Could these be the reason behind the recent rise in the price of Bitcoin, because some few days back the coin went down to under 17k dollars but I believe it's already headed back to 19k dollars. 

Whales always make move when price start rising and they start pumping the  price of BTC and spread rumors of moon they initially start the bluff and then make it more real by echoing with different sources and mediums. So stick with own observation and don't pay attention to rumors make own judgement because you a small fish of crypto sea. 

Edited by Syedbesharat
Marged my post
  • +1 1

I agree with you. We should be like the market makers or the whale owners. So now we have all it takes to go in the wave with them. Indarat. Also news that helps us to know if there are any moves either in our favor or negative for us. Regarding speculation, there is no precise indication of what we get from our analysis that says that we are on the right path. Therefore, he relied on any possible method of knowing the price of currencies in the future, meaning in the next second.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 11/29/2020 at 1:50 AM, Adam adam said:

This amount is huge and can affect prices if it is sold in a single trade. But it seems that the positivity is still available in Bitcoin, because the prices were controlled after the drop that occurred this week.

It will not effect the price that much until its confirmed and this news just comes up. More than that is already moved or converted to Bitcoin but news like that come up sometimes.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

This giant movement can be interpreted in many ways by experts. My own interpretation is that whales have done this as the last and final effort to help bitcoin break $20K resistance level. As can be seen now, overcoming this powerful obstacle is quite hard for bitcoin because it is like a thick wall of an old castle! They want to shake and shock the market to reach this long-awaited goal. The second interpretation (which is less likely) is that some individuals may have not felt safe and they preferred to pull their capitals out for a short time to see what will happen next, maybe they were afraid of a sudden fall.

Since we don't have any information about the anonymous wallet movements and whales just do that all time, there is no reason to assume something happened and someone will make price crash. This is paranoid fear and we can only discuss about what we know. This wallet probably was not recorded as someone we know and maybe some Bitcoin researchers have more information but if they don't share we can't make any assumption.

You cannot know when the whales enter the market and buy or sell,
All we can do is try to analyze the price of Bitcoin and predict upcoming moves.
The more we learn, the better we can analyze, because we cannot wait for whale movements to follow them.

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +5 1

I don't think that a move like that would create problems. There are whales that make moves but sometimes there are Bitcoin moved for many reasons. An exchange may be reviewing security, a large sale OTC may have happened or anything.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

At some points Grayscale was buying very large amounts. They are usually buying directly from the miners or whales so perhaps this was one of these purchaces. We have seen a lot of Bitcoin changing hands in 2020 and most went into serious investors instead of whales that are always trying to manipulate and break the market.

• +2 1

If i had that amount of BTC, you can bet a pretty penny I would be making sure its VERY secure. Most probably in a off line wallet. I wouldnt be holding it in any exchange of some crappy online wallet. It would be on a pen drive hidden under my pillow or mattress, thats a fact jack !!!!!!!!!

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

They are the whales doing their work to move the currency and reduce its price, and they take it to their own wallets and keep it so that they can use it at a later time when the price has returned to growth and rise. I hope that they stop this work and put their money in places where everyone can earn interest from

This sum is gigantic and can influence costs in the event that it is sold in a solitary exchange. Yet, it appears to be that the inspiration is as yet accessible in Bitcoin, in light of the fact that the costs were controlled after the period that happened.

There were big moves that I have been reading for sometime but nothing changes, what we observe constantly is less Bitcoin being in exchanges and more in wallets, not moving and increasing hold for long time. Bitcoin miners have to sell and this was why Bitcoin dropped from $40,000 to $35000 but hold increases again and price seems that it will start moving higher soon again. 400 million move though was a big one for the month of November and may indicate something, but we can't know what.