Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

• Useful or interesting 7
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

1 minute ago, juttmani said:

Dear I don't know about that. I can never think just like you. Why are you thinking about that only check that it is paying to the members or not 

That's right. Maybe I could start a forum where I can ask people if it pays or not?

• Useful or interesting 1
  • -1 1

Quote me so that I would get notified when you replied.😊

Just now, juttmani said:

Yes you are right but this person is asking that from where this forum is getting. So I said you should concern only that is it paying or not?

Well this person didn't really ask if it pays or not he or she asks if this is the best platform for publication that pays.

• +1 1

I think that what she meant is ,

if this platform really

paying, and if there is others platforms like this she is also interested.

Kindly understand first the sentence before jump into judgement.

Yes, this platform is really paying and if there is others that we all need to discover lol

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

3 hours ago, juttmani said:

Dear I don't know about that. I can never think just like you. Why are you thinking about that only check that it is paying to the members or not 

I say this if one day this platform stops working and in addition 1000 of satoshi per publication with a limit of 30 publications per day is little

good to hear from you

yes of course but pay I don't want it hahahah
I am a girl, I say it because I am not very profitable although today there is no one to give you $ 90 or less a month from home

Glad hear from you family ❤

• +1 1
  • +2 2

3 hours ago, Vanessa said:

I think that what she meant is ,

if this platform really

paying, and if there is others platforms like this she is also interested.

Kindly understand first the sentence before jump into judgement.

Yes, this platform is really paying and if there is others that we all need to discover lol

That is what I am looking for also because with only one platform you will not get enough income and everyone's goal is to generate a profitable income per month

Glad hear from you sister ❤

3 hours ago, Beromnia said:

Hello my friend
There is a forum https://bitcointalk.org/ but its profit terms are complex and long
Cryptotalk remains the best and the best among all forums

Thanks a lot bro i love you for let me know that.

About terms, don t care, i will be respectful.

Do you know what they requerments to join up there?

• +1 1

28 minutes ago, Saitama said:

it's not even that much, i see people spamming random comments here and there for 3€ a day, lol they are loosing too much time. you can notice their english grammar is shit, but not because they don't english, just cause they write without checking it again

You're right, but thanks to Cryptotalk, people get fluent in writing and knowing the language. But do not forget that English speakers do not know how to speak another language so we should not criticize that because it is a great effort and time learn another language.

• +3 1

44 minutes ago, Netherlove said:

Do you know what they requerments to join up there?

Hello my friend
Regarding the conditions, you can participate in the forum, view the regulations, or ask the question in one of the sections devoted to this
I do not currently have an idea of the conditions

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 3

I find this a very good platform to earn satoshi from posting , and i am not sure if there is another one like this that pays. 

8 hours ago, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

For now I believe it is the best platform for such a campaign. Most especially for high members of Bitcointalk. There are other sites that offers good campaigns. You can check them on these thread: 
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=615953.0

Have a nice day, I hope I helped you. 🙂

nMvFbuZ.png

17 hours ago, Netherlove said:

Well if you're finding another forum that pays and surpass the crypto talk then you are referring to bitcointalk yes it pays much larger by posting, but there are conditions which are a required account rank to join bounty programs and signature campaign, but of course, it is not easy to create topic and only post there because they have a high standard that also requires a skill but if you want you could explore it, but if you don't want that then crypto talk is the best choice, and this forum is the only one I know that past per post.

• +4 1

I did not understand your question well or what I wanted to know, but the forums that pay for publishing directly are not widely spread, I just know this forum, which pays me every 6 hours and I hope that this lasts for the most available period.

This forum is the one campaigns here that having some pay per posts, you can earned here 30000 Satoshi a day which is good for us because you only need to do is to posts some thoughts and ideas about cryptocurrencies, not only money that can get also you can gain some knowledge about crypto by reading some threads here.

I agree in the current time that only the cryptotalk pays for posting topics and that there is no better website than it, I believe that if there are any other websites here the members will speak about it.

I know so for this platform is very good and more informative and railable for those person who work for the searching ang working for crypto currency. In this plat form i work for receiving the more fruitfull and meaning full for searching and earning cryptocurrency. 

i don't know any other sites like cryptotalk but i was a regular user of steemit .that also worked like this forum and some different rules they have.these i am not spending time there and getting more from here

Well, CryptoTalk was proven to pay my friend who told me.  Hopefully I can produce Bitcoin in a good forum for this discussion.

• +1 1

17 hours ago, Anwyll Axel said:

I think crypto talk is going real great work make publications and get paid daily and i have not found any project which will surpass it in future let's see if some legit project come in market i am enjoying this platform

Even me baddy i also enjoying this forum it helps me alot.im earning here even if it is only 30,000satoshis this is still a good income to me.and the most important thing is i am learning in this forum.that was the greatest feeling here

16 hours ago, MEQIE98 said:

Well, CryptoTalk was proven to pay my friend who told me.  Hopefully I can produce Bitcoin in a good forum for this discussion.

Yes this is payable 100% igot paid multiple times just make sure that youre comments or post woukd be more than 100characters to be counted as usefull and helpfull post so that they will pay you if you are have a post more than 100.  

• +1 1

To exactly know the best paying publication sites,  will not really be an easy task on knowing. Since there are many paid publication sites which pays. So I can't say crypto talk, is the best paid posting site. But does, could be or not

• +1 1

23 minutes ago, Binjit said:

cryptotalk forum is paying usefull topic and comments not spam.it is legit truly paying in
yobit exchenge in cryptotalk campaign page.I think no need share to it payment proof
if anyone have doubt about it i will give proof of it.Because i got it payment

That's already been days ago and I can already confirm that they really are paying. Hopefully this website will be with us for years.

• +2 1

One thing I know for sure is that this forum does really pay us for every post we make. There are other sites like Bitcointalk but other than these two, I don't think other sites are safe.

• +4 1

On 12/27/2019 at 9:24 PM, Netherlove said:

I have never tried other forums but one thing is for sure, crypto talk pays very good.