Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

of course there is no doubt the payment we are getting on the daily basis for work is enough I think as a student then also if some members are not satisfied with this payment then they can go for marketing like trading and investment from there they can get some profit.

Based on my research the answer is positive. Cryptotalk is the highest paying platform among all other crypto forums. Some say Bitcointalk also pays decent money but I have not been able to reach paid position in that forum yet. There are some other platforms that pay for writing comments below videos but they pay as low as faucets or even lower. Freelancing platforms will give you high payments but require lots of expertise and knowledge about crypto technology. So, there is nothing better than Cryptotalk at the moment.

On 12/27/2019 at 10:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

I'm really sorry dear i have no knowledge about this topic, but I'm really interest to know about it..hopefully some one help me..

Crypotalk is the best platform to pay per post and they pay their user in bitcoin. I not found the rules that cryptotalk pay other currency to their user. So keep post good content and earn free bitcoin.

On 1/7/2020 at 2:14 AM, Jafar02 said:

Here it is one of the best provided your publication meet up with required standard you get paid

But we have the likes if bitcointalk which pays for free but you must reach the senior rank before you start receiving payment 

On 1/7/2020 at 2:21 PM, Shakayet20 said:

Yes please help if this is the best platform to earn or not please i want to earn from here please help

Of course this is  the best site for earning free bitcoin without much stress but we have bitcointalk where you have to reach senior level before you get paid

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the unsurpassed for publications? are near others that best him? If at hand is a different one, may perhaps you order me pardon? it is and with I'm sorry? currency it pays?

Greetings and boast a fussy day.

At the present time, I think there may be just cryptocurrencies that are purchasing posting topics and no other website is advanced online for this, my feeling is that in the event that there was a different website, the person was here at the time Could have happened. Speak it

I don’t know if there is another site that pays but this site is excellent and you can get the information easily

Yes cryptotalk is s good platform for publishing purpose but most important it is more popular for spreading information. Also one can earn huge earning through cryptotalk campaigning. So publishing is not that popular feature of cryptotalk but one can use it for publishing purpose too. Thank you.

I don't think so. This forum is related to only ceypto. And most of the public not know much about the basics of crypto it self  ao to do it more publication is not going to help anyone here. Instead it could ban more countries..

for now i would say yes cryptotalk is the best paying platform and unfortunately there is no froum like cryptotalk.bitcointalk is like cryptotalk but in bitcointalk your earnings depends on your ranking that is not fair to newbies.

This cryptocurrency forum pays off by publishing good and important content.  Which is through monetization.  One of the simplest ways to earn a living is a cryptocurrency forum. There are a lot of things that people need to do to get important and meaningful posts through creative every time.

At the moment, i believe that cryptotalk is the highest paying pay per post forum by which to earn satoshi. Here you are earnign 1000 satoshi per post, which is much higher than the other forums currently available. As for payment from this platform, this platform is really paying and i have received over 0.0035 BTC from this platform since i have joined which i have withdrawn to my wallet.

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

Well Cryptotalk actually pays very well and it's legit but , bitcointalk pays more than Cryptotalk ,but for me I prefer Cryptotalk over bitcointalk because bitcointalk is hard , the task for getting paid is not easy compared to Cryptotalk.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Crypto Talk is not a platform but rather a forum and there is a big difference between the two, however I have no knowledge there was a campaign similar to Crypto Talk

Hello my dear friend. As far as i know and in my opinion. Bitcoin is the best forum that pays you good amount of satoshi for making useful posts in the forum. There is no forum like cryptotalk. 

I think crypto is the best platform to earn money.It's just that your post should be meaningful so that your posts are counted and you can earn money.

Well this forum is one of the best paying sites that you can earn and learn, but there are other forum like bitcointalk that pays more but its really hard to earn to that forum because they are really strict. So if i where to choose i will choose this forum because this forum can give you knowledge and extra incomes in the simplest way. 

Only cryptotalk paying for post no any other websites paying like cryptotalk one of the best website and genuine site paying bitcoin 1000 satoshis per post and maximum 30k in one day.

Yes thats the case, this is one of the best publication that us all stated in this kind of a market there is a lot  of good that works for this kind of good ideas that we are able to work with there is a lot of good ideas that we need form there is a good effort to really define the right ideas of the market, its the best for people who love crypto and it works perfectly for everything

I think yes. There issl no other platform which paid this much amount to his user freely. Cryptotalk is simple to use and best platform for me. Is there any please share with me

I think cryptotalk is one of the best forums that pays you for sharing your thoughts and ideas about crypto currency.Anybody can learn about cryptocurrency from this forum.So i will say cryptotalk was needed.