Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? - Page 12 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Netherlove

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications?

I did not find any platform with the same magnificence of these platforms, there are many platforms, but I did not discover one similar to this forum, it is difficult for them to compete with the most wonderful.

I'm sorry,in my knowledge,I don't know any other forum like the cryptotalk who pays for publications.However this is the best platform.If you consider its paying them you can see this platform pays a very good amount.Also you can communicate with other people's easily.

Well, there has no site that is like cryptotalk mate because this forum is formally and newly created so that they are just having some pay per posts campaign. Happy posting.

On 12/27/2019 at 6:24 PM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

as my information tells me yes cryptotalk is a good and easy  platform that pays for publication  , not tried any other sites but that's what i found on google 

I do not think that there is a better site than cryptotalk, it is complete in all respects as it helps you to learn, and all its members are cooperative, in addition to the profits that we earn from it.

Yes it is one of the best platform with high rewards for publications. Other good platforms that i have came across are steemit, hive and bitcointalk forum. But even among them this forum is easiest to use and easiest to earn from. So yes it is the best platform outthere for beginners.

468x60-3.png

You are exactly right that Crypttalk is best in this regard. I think there is no any platform like Crypttalk who pays Bitcoin. Another platform who's name is Bitcoin Talk but rules and regulations so hard. So Crypttalk is best from any other.

I am thankful here because cryptotalk is legitimate paying us, and while earning I still learn many things about crypto currency. This is the only site that I know really pays well. 

I have never found the other forum which pays more than this cryptotalk forum. So this forum is exceptional , you will get paid in Bitcoin  for creating the best quality posts. In previous, I was just wasting my times on low earning platforms. 

I think that such forums that have such a high payment in cryptocurrency do not exist, there are forums that also pay for comments and posts but they give much less satoshi than cryptotalk.

On 12/27/2019 at 8:51 PM, Vanessa said:

I think that what she meant is ,

if this platform really

paying, and if there is others platforms like this she is also interested.

Kindly understand first the sentence before jump into judgement.

Yes, this platform is really paying and if there is others that we all need to discover lol

I'm agreeing with you, so that's means she want to know more platforms where she can be getting paid by publication in order to be earning huge through different platforms.

On 12/28/2019 at 4:05 AM, Maxtron73 said:

I find this a very good platform to earn satoshi from posting , and i am not sure if there is another one like this that pays. 

Yes cryptotalk is the best platform where you may earn satoshi through your post. I also try for other but no any platform like cryptotalk where we can learn and earn.

1 hour ago, kipara said:

I'm also need some different platforms where I can earn more cryptocurrencies, but those platforms I need its not more forums, because this forum is enough for me.

I like your decision of not be interesting with others forums in order to earn, because if you'll use different forums to earn, this must lead you to do spamming.

As I know today this is the only forum that pays Satoshi for our publications and comments on the forum, there are many more forums, but they don’t pay as much as ours. Good luck

Yes this forum paying

I Do not think there is An other 

Forum like crypto. 

Crypto is the alone forums wich pay

Instantly with no proplems

On 12/27/2019 at 11:24 AM, Netherlove said:

Is cryptotalk the platform that pays the best for publications? are there others that surpass him? If there is another one, could you tell me what it is and with what currency it pays?

Greetings and have a nice day.

Hello my friend, I think that Crypto Talk is the best platform in this field without dispute, but there are many platforms that pay for publication, but it cannot be compared with this site.

Cryptotalk moto is make posts and earn Bitcoin. Lots of peoples are working in this forum and they all getting Bitcoin rewards in yobit exchange. There are no others forum which is similar like Cryptotalk.

It is possible that, but by the same matter, I do not think so, and even if you are not going to find better than him, I know that you want to add another guest to the side of the forum, and I think that you will not find a hill that I did not go because I do not want that as long as you got my opportunity, the one who has the opportunity, this has preference for me and better Work here to work on other forums

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

So far the best platform you have seen to make money by posting, sharing useful information about cryptocurrencies, forex, and other topics surrounding an exchange or broker, is cryptotalk obviously, if you ask someone who comes from another type of photo  Like this it will tell you that this one is very good and much better.

16 minutes ago, Michael0606 said:

So far the best platform you have seen to make money by posting, sharing useful information about cryptocurrencies, forex, and other topics surrounding an exchange or broker, is cryptotalk obviously, if you ask someone who comes from another type of photo  Like this it will tell you that this one is very good and much better.

Yes, this is completely true, the best site to earn by working in cryptocurrencies is the Crypto Talk website. I have tried many different sites to earn money through cryptocurrencies, but all of them have failed or weak results. As for Crypto Talk, I get a good daily income.

No there is no other platform which give such reward just how this forum pays and I think this is the best platform from where you can earn more reward just doing a little work

Edited by Sunil kumar Behera

from what i've searched, crypto talk is definitely the best forum that pays per posts, other forums like bitcointalk are a lot harder to be able to get paid

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

I know some forums that have the same campaign running and yes i can confirm this has been the best paying forum so far for your posts.

Also i can't state such other forums as it was advertisement outside of this forum which could be bad for each forum. Even for my own reputation could be bad as i would probabily get post deleted and everything else related with this Forum rules.

The Best Auto Faucet with levels - Highest Paying:

https://firefaucet.win/

The Best Auto Faucets with no minimum withdraw amount to ExpressCrypto!

https://autofaucet.dutchycorp.space/ | https://autofaucet.org/   |   https://autoclaim.in/   |   https://autobitco.in/

Yes, I think that the cryptotalk forum is the best forum that pays currently, and there is no other forum better than it yet, and it is the first in terms of paying for topics and posts.

Life is great and enjoy it

Hi friend 

Yes, this forum pays its members for useful posts.
These posts should be useful and constructive for all members to benefit from.
I hope my posts are useful as well.

Thanks