Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 6 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

Absolutey right dear, if registration fee for cryptotalk is applied then the numbers of people towards joining the page definately decreases. Its very well oppertunity to work from home suppyling us learning and earning at a time. It is difficult to see any page like that its payment is without any cheating process. So i choose it.

To join CryptoTalk forum dosent requires any registration fee despite the fact you will even gain more than the amount you use for registration if at all there is registration fee to join the forum and this despite this, CryptoTalk gave someone the chance to learn and earn.

• +1 1

Hello friends I dont know much abouy bitcointalk and Im not a member of that forum. Also I joined cryptotalk recently. As I am a junior member, Im only learninng new stuffs like this.Keep posting informations for junior members like me.

Sir i registered on the crypto platform a week ago and no money was taken from me.According to the cover rules of crypto, there is no money to be registered on platform.You definitely get paid for working on crypto.If you are asked by someone to pay  to be registered on the platform, then it says wrong .

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +4 1

yes you are right when you use the Bitcoin talk then they said to pay the fee in bitcoin to enable the write comments without do this you can't do any activity but there is an short way that you can use the Firefox it may less chance that they say for fee.

• +3 1

It is great that we can create account without having to pay any fees it's completely free.Rather this site is giving an opportunity that everyone can benefit from using this site and meet their daily needs by earning income.Since registration is free,all types of people are getting the opportunity to work here and earn some money by showing their skills.All in all I think this site is a blessing for the unemployed people who are gaining knowledge but they are not getting any place to show them. They are not getting any job, it is truly a blessing for them. Thank you cryptotalk for giving us such an opportunity. 

To join CryptoTalk forum is absolutely free and no registration free is attached to it and i don't think CryptoTalk can even do such to new members that wants to join the forum. It's obvious CryptoTalk forum is growing everyday with new members joining everyday and this is as a result the admins are fare enough by not attaching any fee for registration to join the forum.

I think the registration is free i don't paid any fee so maybe it's a bad site scammer like this so contact with the seniors of this forum and get information about this and solve your problem

There no restrictions fee coming on this croptotalk platform it is free so the question is wrong but you reply 100 post to improve your id after this you get payment this is not a fee charges this requirement 

I don't think that Cryptotalk will do the same, and by the way I wasn't asked for a registration fee for bitcointalk when I created my account but I think this is a spam system that is used only for certain identities and not for everyone in that forum. 

Oh my friend 

There is no fee in cryptotalk.  You can create your account in this platform freely.  

You have to post 100 comment  in this platform  and for that you can not get money .  But after complete  your 100 comment  you have to post daily 20 comment .  And for that you can earn money.

The main thing is that obviously follow the crypto rules very carefully.  

If you follow the rules carefully so i think you will not face any problem.  But so if you face any problem you can post that i assure that our experienced seniors will help you.  

Do your work seriously.  

Best of luck my dear friend💝💝

According to the research and investigation I was able to make there is no registration fee for joining cryptotalk currency platform but there are other platform in which you will pay a token amount of money before you will be registered in the platform in order to earn and benefits from it

• +1 1

Bitcoin talk does not require any registration fee 

Join as regular member that has free registration 

Don't give fee to upgrade your account 

Your account will be upgraded when you do good work there 

I advice you to work on Cryptotalk 

It's world's best Forum where there is no fee of learning 

It's a best platform to learn and also serve others 

Crypto talk cash has no enlistment expense, any one who mentioned a charge, from you for enrollment prior to joining crypto talk money gathering is a genuine trickster so we should attempt to make investigate and comprehend the essential things and how about we attempt to observe the principles and guidelines of the stage all together not to be defrauded how about we know that crypto talk discussion doesn't need enrollment expense.

thanks for your post.....

I did not create an account on the Bitcointalk forum, nor do I know if they charge a fee to register

But I do not prefer this way, because access to the forums of cryptocurrencies is a right for everyone to learn and gain knowledge and experience on the one hand

And to obtain financial gains in return for their work from another side

Increasing the number of forum members has benefits for everyone

• +2 1

I likewise found out about this from my companion that bitcointalk charges an enrollment expense for a record there to be approved for all gathering functionalities and concerning cryptotalk doing this too in future I don't know it can happen in light of the fact that this stage is not the same as other crypto discussions out there and this implies it can't mirror what bitcointalk is doing

There is no joining fee to join this Cryptotalk. Everybody can join this structure for nothing. Be that as it may, another part needs to post initial hundred remark for nothing to have the option to procure from this discussion. Registration charge will deter individuals from turning into an member of this site.

If you are not convinced with the reason they are giving, then you can just try to post from a different device. I have never heard of the like , but I already know that Bicointalk is unlike Cryptotalk, it dos not pay for its users, and there is hierarchy system between members, meaning that senior members have more chances to earn that junior members.

• +4 1

I hope the crypto platform remains free for new members, I think this makes it unique and desirable for many people until they become part of the Crypto community, good luck friends

I don't know this will occur with Cryptotalk and I consider Bitcointalk isn't paying to go along with it, it is conceivable paying to become your level on their foundation. It resembles a such game where to arrive at significant level you need to get it. Yet, with Cryptotalk it is beyond the realm of imagination to expect to do that, and I figure they won't execute this choice.

My brother this information is absolutely wrong no one for registration fees in bitcoins like wise in crypto not registration fees is involved be advised if any body ask you to pay for registration fees definitely is a scammer.

This forum is best 100% because its not take any fee registration is free and we not facing any problem so don't run another forum still here and earning and learning without any tension i work here and I don't pay any fees for this forum and I earn handsome money from this forum 

Well,  I think that is one of the reasons why cryptotalk is always taking newbies in large number, because they don't have to collect registration fee, but we don't know what would happen in the future,  bit we hope that it would continue without the issue of registration fee. 

I can legitimize reality behind your case on the grounds that during season of mine enlistment in bitcoin talk was gratis however today I can truly says how it's. However, on the off chance that that is valid, at that point it could be important for the motivation behind why bitcoin talk discussion isn't encountering fast turn of events, gigantic selection contrast with cryptotalk gathering

• +1 1

Crypto is the platform I have ever register with no any amount paid rather than to start with just 100 posts and after that 20 post of every day which you will get paid with every post,I have heard about it but never believe it until when I start now, I don't think or hope of joining any platform because am very interested and happy of crypto currency,I don't want any platform to join anymore because am happy with it and never want this chance  to pass me anymore and am very happy with such a platform.