Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 10 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

1st of all, I highly doubt Crypto talk will do the same. The reason they gave you in the screen shot is because your IP addy has been detected as 1 sending spam, from a known VPN addy or from the TOR. Maybe you should contact the Admin of Bit Coin Talk & try to explain that there has been a mistake & see what they say. Anyway, it seems absurd, what they are saying.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png

No this is not true. Crypto is the best plateform where you can registered without any payment. Here we can write free post and earn money easily.  This plateform give you more benefits without any cost.

I don't think this makes sense, this forum hasn't done that yet. And regarding the fact that cryptotalk does this in the future, I'm not sure if it could happen since the platform is different from other cryptocurrencies.

You do not have to pay any registration fee to work in cryptotalk. You can start working on this platform without any money. You just have to be more discriminating with the help you render toward other people. And you must be aware of the work. Work must be respected. Must be diligent. Only then can you succeed.

No Cryptotalk Does Not Do This With Us. When Your First Account Is Banned You Can Work On Other Browsers. So BitcoinTalk Is Difficult To Use As compared To Cryptotalk. 

@MoralStories

No brother, there is no demand in the forum. Here's completely free, just like Fb and Twitter where we have to pay zero fee before registering, I thought I'd have to pay some fees before i got access to the Cryptocurrency Forum since it's a forum that provides a lot of opportunities.   

• +2 1

I have registered an account at bitcointalk but I wasn't given this option to pay. It is not wise from bitcointalk either as it will lose new members, unless if they don't want new members joining that forum. I think that how Cryptotalk acts today is ok, and shouldn't have any kind of payment to register. 

Thank you very much for letting me know that there is nothing like registration fees when someone joins this forum because I can also remember that I didn't pay anything all that someone requires is a very good device and good internet connection

No, I do not think that cryptotalk does this because it would lose many users, I do not know the bitcointalk forum but I suppose there is a valid reason to carry out this type of measures otherwise it would be a big mistake.

• Useful or interesting 1

Till now cryptotalk is doing a great job buy not forcing us to put money so we can post instead they are payibg us money on our posts and i hope in the future this still remain the same because this is why we love cryptotalk

Cryptotalk has done a great job at the moment so we are not forced to make money but we can post instead they are paying for our posts and I hope this is how it will work for us in the future so we love tomorrow so much from here Money can be made easily thanksly thanks

Edited by robiul03

On 11/25/2020 at 8:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

Its uo to us how we use the platform.

And in your photo, it shows clwarly that someone ha e used the forum from an differnet proxy whxih enables yhe moderators to restrict yoir account ffom further posting of content.

Try to avoid these blunders.

be handsome be simple.

There is no fee for account registration in cryptotalk.  Instead, we can earn money by working for free in this forum. Only after completing 100 posts, it is possible to earn only if you can make 20 posts every day.  If you work in this forum, you can be successful in the future.

I think maybe is misunderstanding  you have, if not I think bitcointalk is not collecting registration charge fee from member that wanted to work, and the same thing apply in cryptotalk also not collecting any fee from people. Because I have one friend that working in bitcointalk forum, he didn't told me they collect commission fee from him. So cryptotalk is free platform is not demanding any fee from people to enter.

I guess its not a bad idea after all, the forum could charge spammers and people that are only commenting to get ASAP to 100 posts, like getting evil points but there should be like a ,,proof" of what did you wrong and proof that you didnt wanted to change what you were doing wrong (we all make mistakes). Good idea would be also to block other forums from people below certain amount of posts that we could seperate good content from commenting spammers (like begginer guides and rules only )

On 25/11/2020 at 8:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

Yes dear you see that their is fee for registration. But in the cryptotalk platforum we easily register the new member without anyfee. And you also earning from it. Without any wasting the time. I hope you understand.

New users on BitcoinTalk can pay fee if they want a Copper Member rank, so they can post photos on the forum.
Sometimes the user's IP is suspected, they will not be able to comment and be asked by BitcoinTalk to transfer some BTC to a certain address to cleanse the crime 🙂
I hope that CryptoTalk will not ask for any fees for its users in the future. If projects want to be advertised on CryptoTalk, they can pay TALK token.

Since I joined cryptotalk, I do not need to join other systems, this forum has high credibility and does not require fees and large requirements like others. As for what I have talked about, I do not have enough information for that, but I think there is a mistake because my friends do not require any fees from them.

• +1 1

There is no registration fee for joining crypto talk currency platform it is free there maybe other platforms that requires registration fee for joining the platform or forum so if any one want to introduce you in the crypto talk currency platform and ask you to pay then the person most be a scammer or hacker

Well i think not because this forum is not yet giving some serious or huge amount of money at all unlike in bitcointalk, there's a lot of campaigns which is having a good amount of profit weekly or monthly if you're a good and quality poster.

There is no need of deposit money before registering on this platform. I think you belongs to that country where cryptotalk is illegal or banned. 

Where did I find this? This talk is not true. Rather, it is a lie. I am working in this work. But he did not tell me to give money to work. Yes, I accept it is necessary to give money..When you do any major offense. Then he takes your ip. And when you are You want to open your business. He tells you to give money to IP ..... just like that. My other words. This work is very good. But I hope the price of his money increases quickly. Now for a little, this is why I am sad. Because I spend a lot of time but find money Little .

Their are no fee to rigister on Crypto .if anyone said that give money for registration don't believe on them they are scammers .when you complete 100 you can rigister your account in free.

This is good that there is need no fee for regestaring on cryptotalk platform. This is a well forum. I thing this is the best forum for earning and learning