Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 12 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

I do not think so, that this forum is not for profit I think, it provides us with profit in addition to really valuable information, BitcoinTalk forum does not provide profit unless there are certain campaigns and you must register in advance

I'm not sure this will happen with Cryptotalk and I think about Bitcointalk is not paying to join it, it is possible paying to grow your level on their platform. It is like a such game where to reach high level you need to buy it. But with Cryptotalk it is not possible to do that, and I think they will not implement this option...

There is no fee to get registered here on the Crypto Talk. And If you want to utilize the Crypto Talk platform than it is an good good option for us to get registered here and make the good learning here. And should tell the other buddies to use the Crypto Talk.

• +1 1

There is no registration fee required in this forum. It's free to join in this forum and we can work here without any fees. I don't think there is any fees I'm also a newbie I haven't paid any money. Such charging of fees will discourage people to join this forum.

There is no registration fee for joining this platform rather this platform provides us good amount of money for our work without any investment so we should work on this platform with our full focus and hardworking so that we can get good reputation from other members and earning a proper money from this platform. 

This is not true at all, because I joined this forum and started to participate and did not pay any fees, you must make sure of your information correctly, because this forum is very special, we do not need fees to participate, but we take money and information by working here

My friend did not know anything as well, no one asked me or one of my friends for a fee when registering in the forum, you are free to work with it and write for free without paying any fees, it is incorrect news.

In cryptotalk platform I don't think any payment is required before registration can be made the main thing is to agree to the terms and put your email and create your account

• +4 1

In fact, I have done a large study about free profit and capital earning sites and found that cryptotalk is the first forum ever in terms of profits and in terms of learning and ease of entry and registration in the forum through the campaign in Yopt. I hope all members appreciate this thing.

Hello dear, I think I have been using the bitcointalk for some time now, so I didn't experience this from then and the platform never ask for any fee for either registration or during working, so stay away from such case and focus on your work.

I think you are wrong, a short while ago I completely browsed Bitcointalk and I did not find any of the members talking about this topic
I have never tried posting on Bitcointalk, but most of the members who compared Cryptotalk and Bitcointalk prefer Cryptotalk because it is easier and better to deal with.

• +1 1

I have been here for like one day and crypto talk has not asked to pay fees. It might be some wrong message that you received by scammers. Make sure that you do not fall for such traps.

•  

I think this is wrong dear because there is no any registration fee in the either the bitcointalk forum or the cryptotalk platform, so this information is not real and I advise you to deprive from such information for better performance, thank you so much for sharing this with us.

• +2 1

There's no form of payment expected before a member can join this platform all that is needed is that the member should be willing to obey the rules of the platform.

I  think  crypto will never charge registration fee from their user .if the admins charge fee it is not good .i request them to not charge registration fee because many people learning and earning from crypto

On 11/25/2020 at 8:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

There is no registration fee of the crypto talk. You are right when we visit the bitcoin talk forum we see that the bitcoin talk forum is offering the registration fees to its users. And this is not right and I do do not like the bitcoin talk forum. This forum is best and it is giving us 1700 dollars also free.

• +2 1

There is no registration fees for joining cryprotalk forum.  You can sign up here freely. Cryptotalk gives us a great opportunity to earn. Not only earn but also gather knowledge and skill. People of this forum are wise and supportive. They share lots of potential information. We can learn many things from them. Im very optimistic about this forum. 

There are some forums similar to this forum that offer some free currencies, but their terms are complicated and not suitable for beginners, so try to earn profits from this forum, then invest and trade these profits to multiply them, as it is the best and easiest way to increase profit.

On 11/25/2020 at 6:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

Of course I also agree if cryptotalk will do the same because if they will be charging fees from those who deserve to be banned, this will increase the forum revenue.

Trade on Binance future trading, spot trading, cross margin, P2P and fiat trading, also earn up to 40% referral commission, Direct Link

I know little about the bitcointalk, but this seems to be fake because there is no any registration fee any of bitcointalk or cryptotalk platform, so deprive from such information because they all not legit, this is my thought on this. 

• +1 1

Yes, even me too, i teied to register on Bitcointalk and then I was told that I have to pay some amount of coins before I can register, in fact in my own case, I was even told that my Gmail had been used for evil and therefore I have to pay some amount of coins to atone for my sins.

Crypto talk forum does not apply charges for registration here, it is totally distinguish than other site.we can make sure our registration without any charges. I don't know about bitcoins talks rules and regulations for registration, may be bitcoins talk forum have to take charges for newly register person. We can work at cryptotalk without any investment and with out and we have done our registration free of cost at this platform. 

Your topic is not correct. They are saying that there is something wrong with your ip address, someone with the same ip did something against the rules there that is why you have to pay so you can get back on posting. And no, I do not think cryptotalk will charge its members.

In fact, I joined the CryptoTalk forum and did not pay any fees, this forum provides us with a lot of valuable information related to the world of cryptocurrencies in addition to obtaining a financial fee, so I do not think that this forum will impose any fees on members who want to be effective in the community

There is one case that can occur if a member commits major violations and his IP is blocked. He will not be able to log in via this IP unless he pays some fees as compensation for violating the forum rules. This photo that you put in topic is evidence of what I say, I don't know if this is an account for you, but it sure has committed a lot of wrongdoing

"An Investment In Knowledge Always Pays The Best Interest"🌼