Registration Fee for Cryptotalk. - Page 4 - About Forum - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MoralStories

Registration Fee for Cryptotalk.

There is no registration fee on Cryptotalk. This that you given as an example is another forum that doesn't want new members and even if you make it with a payment, it won't mean anything, you will not be treated as equal to the older members there.

• +2 1

As far as I'm concern, cryptotalk is the best online learning and earning platform. It provides a level playing ground for all to participate, learn, and explore the opportunities it has. Kudos to cryptotalk.

My dear friend there is no registration fee to join this Cryptotalk forum. Everyone can join this form for free. But a new member have to post first hundred comment for free to be able to earn from this forum. This forum will pay 10 talk token for each useful post and one talk token for each rate. Every member can post 50 comment in a day but he will be paid only for 20 post each day. And member can react 50 rate in a day.

Yes brother you are r8 as bitcoin talk has enables registration fees and no doubt you have to pay if u want to become the member of Bitcoin talk. But as u mentioned that would cryptotalk would enable this feature? As far as I think they would not charge for the registration. Still you have to make 100 posts.

I think that this idea will make some people discouraged from joining the forum. I don't know if this helps bitcointalk at all, and it shouldn't be a request like that in my opinion. This is probably not a good decision unless there is a big problem with spam.

• +3 1

It is not completely right though. You might choose to register without paying fee on BitcoinTalk; paying fee means you are upgrading to copper member and it is very low amount; someone correct me if I am wrong. 

The idea of registration fee on CryptoTalk is very strange in my honest opinion. There several other creative ways to make usecase for the token. This should just not be part of it.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

That's surprising, indeed if you actually have to pay a fee to join Bitcointalk, I wouldn't pay a single penny. It's fortunate that we do not have such a policy here in Cryptotalk, which to my knowledge is regarded better that Bitcointalk by many. What is most, Cryptotalk pays us for the content we shared here if it's positively valued by other users. 

• +1 1

On 11/25/2020 at 11:17 PM, MoralStories said:

will cryptotalk do the same with us ?

Possibilities are endless but as for now its not gonna happen hopefully and they would have to consider alot of things when doing something especially about this one because its gonna be easy if things like these get implemented and probably will leave in here.

It isn't really a fee but Bitcointalk is collecting some satoshi because someone used your IP address and is tagged by bitcointalk. Maybe someone violated the rules of Bitcointalk while using your IP Address. So with that, I don't think that cryptotalk will start making us pay for something like that.

yes of course , there is lot of ways to earn in bitcoin talk and in same time lot of scammers every day thats why they put a fee to register a new account there , bt in cryptotalk its a new forum so its free .. 

• Useful or interesting 1

I don't think that a registration fee helps, this is happening in bitcointalk and it is very bad to see it. We have to be better and not block many people from accessing. The violators of the rules are dealt and are banned. I too want a better price for Talk and I expect it to be better but I don't want to make new members disappointed and not join.

• +1 1

As far as I know , Bitcointalk forum is free to join, but it is not the best forum to be a member of, so you are lucky that you are already a member of Cryptotalk forum , it is all what you need to learn all about Cryptocurrency trade and investment, and it also pays you instead of making you pay. 

• +2 1

Really unfair for a beginner to join some platform but I think u should not join any platform if u are already a member of this great platform the cryptotalk. This is an amazing platform with easy user interface and the registration process is free of cost and it's very easy to register here as there is no complexion in registering process

I do not think that the forum here will not. This forum is on the right path compared to other forums that do not offer anything at all and which are characterized by unjustified vanity and some projects you prefer, but I think things will change

I registered today without making any payment, the forum seems very transparent and free, when I was told about the forum I thought we will have to make some payment before we can start posting , but that was wrong .it actually free

Dear friend it is misunderstanding by yourself I can't see such type of registration fee in the bitcointalk forum  but I would like to say something about the registration in bitcointalk, there are two ways of registration in bitcointalk , first is the membership which is totally free if you are the new beginner and second is you have to pay if you wants to push up your rank at the copper level then you have to pay.  

Where did you get this data? This data is rarely right !! I am an individual from the Bitcoin Talks gathering and I compose openly there and they never approached me for any expenses !!! 

There is one case that can happen if a part submits significant infringement and his IP is impeded. He won't have the option to sign in through this IP except if he pays a few expenses as remuneration for disregarding the gathering rules. This photograph that you put in point is proof of what I state, I don't have the foggiest idea whether this is a record for you, yet it sure has submitted a ton of bad behavior.

Hey when I joined cryptotalk I had not paid any registration fees as such. It was a very simple and free process. Just needed my email account address to sign up here. I am really happy and satisfied working here. A great way to learn and earn. No initial investments and safe to use. 

Well post, personally my point of view crypto is wonderful platform for learning and earning, because it is a very useful topic in this forum, mostly people's learn in this forum and enjoy it,I think crypto is a giving a beautiful platform, before we are all want to first 100 post and then after daily 20 post in this forum and collect a money, good luck.

• Useful or interesting 1

@MoralStories Obviously, Cryptotalk forum enables each member worldwide to join freely in gaining a free crypto world knowledge by getting in interaction with other forum members in sharing useful and informative ideas and concepts that are helpful about new crypto opportunities and possibilities

As a new member you scared me a bit, but it is clear in the screenshot that they guy with that account was abusing the site with VPN that is why s/he is required to pay some penalty.

On 11/25/2020 at 9:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Where you get this information?  It is totally fake. Maybe it can be a trap from scammers. My some friends works in bitcointalk.  They post there freely without any cost,no registration fee. 

• +2 1

You will have to pay this fee because the Bitcoin forum has seen your IP adresss, that means you working on bitcointalk from 2 or more devices and you have same internet connection. That's why they send you such kind of notification.

On 11/25/2020 at 4:17 PM, MoralStories said:

Hello friends, I was browsing the bitcointalk forum and decided to join that one too but I was astonished by knowing that I need to pay a small fee in order to be able to make posts there. The reason they explained is not real, whatever it was they are simply charging the new users to be a part of the community. What do you guys think, will cryptotalk do the same with us ? 

Screenshot_20201125-072505.thumb.png.71a705eec34a132bbdb71363eeb4a1bc.png

You are welcome mates. If crytotalk will charge it new members for joining the forum, they would have done that since. I indeed commend crytotalk as they are the best cryptocurrency so far as they don't request even a penny from both new and old members of the forum. More greetings.