The awakening of little LITECOIN - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
isther69

The awakening of little LITECOIN

End of December now, just a couple of days left for the year to end, and Litecoin did very good for this year. The price is around $130 and lately it only goes along with Bitcoin but it managed to start rising in btc trading pair since November low and having some good trading for this pair.

• +1 1

On 12/29/2020 at 5:52 AM, Sykkuno said:

End of December now, just a couple of days left for the year to end, and Litecoin did very good for this year. The price is around $130 and lately it only goes along with Bitcoin but it managed to start rising in btc trading pair since November low and having some good trading for this pair.

Yes, friend, I managed to enter when I was at $ 70, so until now I have had a good profit when I reach $ 130 and I am still in the race because I think it will continue its upward movement as you say, the year 2021 will be very promising for all cryptos.

• +1 1

LTC always move with BTC and since BTC increased about 170% in price , the same happened with LTC with almost the same percentage , BTC already broke its ATH and even close to 30000$ which means there is a chance to see LTC reaches its ATH again and same for other altcoins

• +1 1

I can only speculate with its price and I think it has a promising future due to the bullish rally of Bitcoin, I honestly did not think its great recovery during this year, I eventually ended up winning because I bought when it was at $44

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

I think all cryptocurrencies are depended on about the Bitcoin price evolution. Is the same things happened with Litecoin price value. This year 2020 because of the pandemic caused the global economy crisis, when the high quantity of people joined the cryptocurrency for the first time doing trade, investing or shopping using cryptocurrencies.

• +1 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Litecoin is one of the strong and promising currencies in the future and comes in second place after Bitcoin and one of the currencies that is expected to witness a good rise in this year, and it is very good for investment, trading and keeping as well.

• +1 1

On 11/23/2020 at 7:47 PM, isther69 said:

Without a doubt, LITECOIN begins its bullish rally with a rise of 60% in the month of NOVEMBER, for those of us who have been waiting for a long time for the reaction of the crypto, it is very satisfactory which makes us think that it will reach its historical maximum that is very far but it will not be impossible, BITCOIN is very close to reaching its maximum and because LITECOIN cannot reach it, you just have to be patient. What do you think the price of LITECOIN will be for the end of DECEMBER?

4QaYgLmB

I think that Litecoin is really good for investment. You can keep a portion of Litecoin. This will give you really good profits

• +1 1

On 12/30/2020 at 8:49 PM, yato987 said:

LTC always move with BTC and since BTC increased about 170% in price , the same happened with LTC with almost the same percentage , BTC already broke its ATH and even close to 30000$ which means there is a chance to see LTC reaches its ATH again and same for other altcoins

Yes, although the ATH of LITEOIN is well above its current price it is in the possibility of reaching it, however it is necessary to overcome some very significant resistance which is needed from many hands of investors to be able to reach that ATh, you just have to be patient and let BITCOIN continue on its way to the upside for LTC to follow.

13 hours ago, aboammar2 said:

Litecoin is really a good currency that I admit could be more affordable in the future
I use it a lot because its fees are much lower than other currencies

Yes, LITECOIN's low transaction fees make it very attractive compared to other cryptos, in addition to being one of the fastest transactions that you can already carry out between 5 to 10 minutes.

• +1 1

Litecoin at $140 today and can go higher. It is one of the top always and no matter the bad history with the founder selling all his litecoin it is still having a good investor adoption. It is one of the coins that institutions can also buy from grayscale and the third one behind Bitcoin and Ethereum for this reason. I expect litecoin to be fourth in market cap very soon above xrp that will keep losing positions.

• +1 1

15 hours ago, cryptovlek said:

Litecoin at $140 today and can go higher. It is one of the top always and no matter the bad history with the founder selling all his litecoin it is still having a good investor adoption. It is one of the coins that institutions can also buy from grayscale and the third one behind Bitcoin and Ethereum for this reason. I expect litecoin to be fourth in market cap very soon above xrp that will keep losing positions.

The best thing that could have happened to LITECOIN that its founder sold all his LTC so that it was not centralized and the cost did not depend only on it, for the current date the cost is above $ 150 which I see as quite positive due to since the next target is at $ 200, let's wait for that moment to get good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 11/23/2020 at 10:47 PM, isther69 said:

Without a doubt, LITECOIN begins its bullish rally with a rise of 60% in the month of NOVEMBER, for those of us who have been waiting for a long time for the reaction of the crypto, it is very satisfactory which makes us think that it will reach its historical maximum that is very far but it will not be impossible, BITCOIN is very close to reaching its maximum and because LITECOIN cannot reach it, you just have to be patient. What do you think the price of LITECOIN will be for the end of DECEMBER?

4QaYgLmB

Dear you are right. light coin is very very good and I think it is good for long term investing because it is increasing their price but it is increasing with little price but it is good and the first thing of it is its transaction fees is very low and. everyone can withdraw it with little fees so I like it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Litecoin is one the best and 4th fastest growing altcoins in accordance with arrangements of crypto market cap. In other various crypto sites you must find litecoin among the top 10 best coin. Its a coin with a straight forward future of becoming the best after ripple and ethereum.

• +1 1

Everyone want to take part in a business that why one will see bitcoin,  litecoin xrp and bch and so on they are coin that run their business own their own they didn't partner with each other so in the look of things litecoin also have demand in the market and the price due rise with time.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

13 hours ago, Fariha11 said:

lot of speculation that bitcoin could be stopping at around 19K but it has sustained itself at that point and so the market has encouraged so many people to get into the the world of crypto in readiness to speculate on the prices.

Yes, it may be speculation but as long as money continues to enter LITECOIN it will continue with its profitability which is good to obtain long-term profits, I for the moment sold my position obtaining a profit and I only wait for a setback to re-enter because I am very sure which will continue to rise in price just like BITCOIN.

I like how litecoin is moving slowly but surely and already is fifth in market place, it was even fouth placed for a day but Ripple recovery sent LTC into fifth place again. It is a fast and good coin that has a secure blockchain so probably all these merits are recognized by crypto investors.

• +1 1

Would be great for litecoin holders to make a new ATH. I'm not one but I feel them. I had a lot of discussions with people from many litecoin communities and they were nothing like the shills you meet online wich look that were paid to promote projects. There are some people that keep supporting litecoin for years and understand the market perfectly. Also they give good trading advice, try to find some litecoin groups in facebook as there used to be good advice given there.

• +1 1

On 1/8/2021 at 4:40 AM, Mehwish2808 said:

I'm a new comer on this platform . I just know about bit coin and i really don't know Lit coin because i have join this forum since last 3 days. That's why but i connected with this and I'm glad that a new currency i have to learn on this site.

I recommend it to you, my friend, if you are starting in the crypto ecosystem, LITECOIN is a good option, since its cost is much lower compared to BTC, also that the commissions to send LTC from one wallet to another are low which are two reasons to have into account when investing in crypto, I recommend that you read a lot before investing your money in any digital currency.

• +2 1

Yes, I think Litecoin has continued to improve until recently, this increase gives us hope that Litecoin can still provide benefits. From November to December the improvement is satisfactory for us. However, the price is still far from expectations as Ethereum is currently rising higher than other altcoins. My prediction is that Litecoin's price could reach $ 200.

• +1 2

Litecoin today January 10, 2021 has a price of $ 168.62 at present and it can be seen that the value continues to increase exponentially, this cryptocurrency may reach its maximum historical value in this year since its growth is graphically daily, Thank you for the fame you have achieved in recent months. This cryptocurrency can be taken into account due to its low value of transfer fees and we can slowly see its growth.

• +1 1

@isther69 @samerabosmra @227plan @perera1950

the story is we need to find solutions to the key to which all thins things happen and to me we need to be good in the right side of everything , litecoin is undervalued and we need to be careful in some of this things that happen the growth is phenomenal and we can be able to be acertain that this things will be your best thing works well. I think lighte coins should be changed and make the best it should be even given the greatest growth there is and this would be the most important thing there is out there and we will be able to actually grow in some of  this cases 

• +1 1

Gentleman use salute rewrite in these days the awakeness of the the LTC coin I also see the market of the coins after cryptocurrency and I want to tell you that some coins are going good in the market