How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins? - Page 5 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Pongs cutie

How are you going to invite people who have negative impression about bitcoins?

It is true if that person that I invite has a bad impression of the cryptocurrency or Bitcon, I will show him the importance of this currency in the future and the global growth that it has had to transmit the positive that the cryptocurrency has, teach him the benefits of the cryptographic system.

• +1 1

18 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

The greedy members are not invited because they don't come to help with any contribution rather than to cheat.

I call those members the spammers because they hardly make a reasonable post in any section of the forum they visits and that is why they don't last long in the forum because the moderators tend to penalized them since they are not ready to help the forum as well as the members in it and we shouldn't hesitate to report anyone found of violating the forums rules and regulations.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

15 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

Totally true friend. People who keep an open mind and have an intention to learn should be invited to the field of Crypto. Otherwise, they will just misuse the opportunity for their personal gains and many others will have to face losses because of them.

Thats true @Oxygen99 only cryptocurrency lover are needed here, those that are here to cheat should leave the forum immediately as this forum belongs to those that want to gain more knowledge about cryptocurrency, 

@Dark Shadow that's true also ,those that are misusing the opportunity given to us in cryptotalk will affect those that have good intentions towards the forum, I just hope the moderators fetch them out as soon as possible 

• +1 1

19 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

they will just misuse the opportunity for their personal gains and many others will have to face losses because of them. @Trainz @Projectcrypto

This is an opportunity friend, we all have to maintain that opportunity to work in this forum not for just earnings if we check the forum is full opportunities to grab let's grab it together ☺️.

Edited by Oxygen99

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I have several friends in the forum who were invited by me when I told them about cryptotalk. The first thing they asked was when they could win and how the profits are withdrawn and I explained to them and they have already been working on the forum for 1 month and a half, they thanked me for I have helped you to enter this wonderful site 

4 hours ago, Trainz said:

I just hope the moderators fetch them out as soon as possible 

I hope so too @Trainz. The spammers are really affecting the forum and its token in a bad. They are spoiling the reputation of the forum and making the talk token fall in price. But, we can rest assured because the moderators will catch them sooner or later.

BitCNY giving away 1500$ worth of tokens

Bot Link: https://t.me/BitCnyBot?start=r03654319640

Ends/Withdrawal: 15 January

I work with Bitcoin and a lot of people around me are working.  In our city, bitcoin is more positive than negative, because many people have been successful in working with bitcoin.  If someone says something negative about Bitcoin, I will avoid it, because there is no time to listen to the negative things.  I do my job and when I invite someone to work with Bitcoin, I tell them the positive aspects of Bitcoin if they say something negative.

1 hour ago, Oxygen99 said:

This is an opportunity friend, we all have to maintain that opportunity to work in this forum not for just earnings if we check the forum is full opportunities to grab let's grab it together ☺️.

@Oxygen99 You are right my friend that this forum is full of opportunities. All we have to do is take these opportunities and benefit from them. I hope that we all find these so that we can all benefit from them together like you mentioned.

36 minutes ago, Dark Shadow said:

I hope so too @Trainz. The spammers are really affecting the forum and its token in a bad. They are spoiling the reputation of the forum and making the talk token fall in price. But, we can rest assured because the moderators will catch them sooner or later.

I praise them alot ( moderators and admin), and I have seen where many members praise their hard work in fetching the bad eggs of the forum, it good that way, because they can use their bad reputation to affect those with good intention toward the forum

• +1 1

On 11/22/2020 at 10:50 AM, Gideon$ said:

Its very simple to make a person with negativity about this forum for me I have a term saying don't give someone your benefit but teach him how you benefited, so the only way since we are getting paid here we can show them what good we get from here it is the best advice I think everyone would require to see a proof of what do you benefit.

Yes in this crypt world everyone requires a proof or called payment proof that all the new users need to attract and when they come to this forum after some time they will very thankful .

On 11/22/2020 at 1:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
¿Tienes amigos a los que quieras invitar aquí, pero desafortunadamente tienen una impresión negativa sobre las criptomonedas? Déjame darte algunos consejos sobre lo que debes hacer.

1. Explique la naturaleza de Bitcoin de una manera precisa y comprensible. Cite cómo se usa y que no es totalmente ilegal y que es solo una forma sustituta de moneda que no incluye intermediarios ni bancos en ninguna de sus transacciones. También es bueno mencionar que algunos países y estados prohibieron las monedas en línea porque temen que se utilicen con fines delictivos como el financiamiento del terrorismo y el lavado de dinero. 

2. Si ha explicado completamente qué es bitcoin, ahora describa qué es Cryptotalk y qué tipo de trabajo estamos haciendo aquí. Cuánto estamos ganando y el hecho de que puede ayudarlo económicamente. Lo más importante es discutir sus reglas y regulaciones y su relevancia para bitcoins. 

¡Espero que esto ayude! Además, si desea agregar alguna explicación adicional, información que le gustaría compartir o algunas correcciones con lo que he dicho, no dude en decirlo. <33

jugoso.jpg

Exactly friend, the idea is to convince them with enough information, because it is true that it is something illegal at the moment but in the future more than one person will regret not having started this world of cryptocurrencies, so the idea is that this grows quickly so increase the population and spread around the world the era of cryptocurrencies.

• +5 1

Luckily, I haven't got any friends that hold negative impressions about Bitcoin. If so, I would just try to help them open their eyes to realize that the true scam is fiat money, that gets printed out of thin air and loses its value permanently. I would use this arguments to talk about the fundaments of Bitcoin and what its advantages are over the traditional financial system.

Edited by Jromz
typo
  • +1 1

The best way us to show them the good site that will encourage him.Always show them the opportunity in the system. You can help them in future. 

22 hours ago, Dark Shadow said:

@Oxygen99 You are right my friend that this forum is full of opportunities. All we have to do is take these opportunities and benefit from them. I hope that we all find these so that we can all benefit from them together like you mentioned.

I am surprised whenever I saw some members reacting badly and strange to the forum after all they are have knowledge of the forum and how to use it. It glad we see good members to old members.

On 12/2/2020 at 7:45 PM, Dark Shadow said:

will just misuse the opportunity for their personal gains and many others will have to face losses because of them.

I hate scammers and spammers they don't help things to go smoothly but destroy everything because all the knowledge they have is to cheat or destroy an already existing developed project.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

3 hours ago, Oxygen99 said:

hate scammers and spammers they don't help things to go smoothly but destroy everything because all the knowledge they have is to cheat or destroy an already existing developed project.

Me too @Oxygen99. Scammers and spammers are both selfish. They only care about their gains and profits. I think that they are the reason that talk token has fallen in price. They earn talk from here by spamming and then instantly sell it. If they would just hold the token maybe it would go up but then again they don't care about anyone else.

10 hours ago, Kenan12 said:

certainly they are one of the reasons for the decline of the new currency, they are the enemies of the forum and the encrypted market, we must fight them All

Well said @Kenan12. The spammers are definitely the reason for the price dump of talk. Not only that, they are also spoiling the reputation of this reputable forum. The only way we can fight them is by reporting them to the moderators. This way the future of Crytotalk and the Talk token will be secured.

On 11/22/2020 at 10:11 AM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

Yes dude you are right i also motivates them in that way and i motivated them by show them my profits and build their trust that cryptocurrencies are not fake and these are legit. And thanks dude foe sharing this information. It will helps a lot of people to convince their families and take them to crypto world. Have a nice day dude.

• +3 1

On 11/21/2020 at 9:11 PM, Pongs cutie said:
Do you have any friends you want to invite here, but unfortunately they have negative impression about cryptocurrencies? Let me give you some pieces of advice what you should do.

1. Explain the nature of Bitcoin in a precise and comprehensible manner. Cite how it is used and that it's not totally illegal and that it's just a substitute form of currency that doesn't include a middle men or banks to any of its transaction. It's also good to mention that some countries and state banned online currencies because they are afraid that it'll be used for crime purposes like terrorist financing and money laundering. 

2. If you have fully explained what bitcoin is, now describe what Cryptotalk is and what kind of work we're doing here. How much we're earning and the fact that it can help you financially. Most importantly, discuss its rules & regulations and relevance to bitcoins. 

I hope this helps! Also, if you want to add some further explanation, information you'd love to share, or some corrections with what I have stated, feel free to say so. <33

juicy.jpg

The aforementioned method you discuss the way we can deal with those who have negative impression regarding bitcoin and i think this method is the best method and this will drive away the mindset they have for cryptocurrency and it will draw them to also participate in the system.

• Useful or interesting 2

Alot of user Think that bitcoin is just like a illegal coin , trading is like gambling and Many more . but I can understand them by law who approved crypto currency in servel country's .

I should share my trading income profff as well try to doing every possible activities .

• +3 1

19797726_signatutelogo.jpeg.5619939f2adcfc45c33a5e7577232a71.jpeg

Most of the people who have negative impressions about bitcoin are people who knows bitcoin so well they just choose to see the negative side of it, so I do not think they should be your target in preaching about bitcoin, they would just provide criticism.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

Yes it's simple and also difficult. It's simple to convince a person who is rather interested in crypto world and it's difficult to convince a person who is not interested and totally opposed crypto world.

• +4 1

I would give a proper advice about the crypto currency and make them aware about it would be used in many countries as a means of exchange from person to person and this topic is also a great motivation and wonderful tips to make them more awareness.

I think the best way is to show proof of what you have earned. When you provide such evidence and then you explain how and what you did to get your profits, it will be easier to convince people like that. Btc trading investment is not s do or die affair anyways, do not try or appear to be forcing anyone to do it.

In fact, when I join the platform, my goal is to make money, but Cryptotal has to spend time.New things are difficult to reach those suspicious. Many people are bound to the system that they know.It works cryptociety how their income sources can be educated in their. And help them to grow with cryptocurryrency. Share the opportunity we have as part of the cryptoworld.

Thank you

@Pongs cutie You have a very good question. They say, you can lead a horse to water but you cant make it drink. Trying to get people involved with BTC & the crypto world is hard. Especially when they have a negative opinion of it. For example, too many people watch the news on the Tele & if the news talks negative about BTC, then people have a negative opinion about BTC. They are just repeating what they saw on the news. But in fact, the person on the economic news usually doesnt have a clue what they are talking about.

Earn Free Bit-Coins. Every hour you can win up to $200 USD in BTC.

https://freebitco.in/?r=41529082

1100388917_FreeBitco_in3.png.3817f1e8269d8e972cacf1276f358331.png