Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 9 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Practice is tens of times better than theoretical learning. Trust me, even in my field of study, the theoretical idea cannot be fully understood without practical application, and CryptoTalk is open to everyone to gain experience and work on cryptocurrencies.
Good luck, my friend.

I think both are important. But if you dont have a knowledge then why you take pratice.if you have a knowledge then you easily practice.so both are important beacuse if you have good knowledge about crypto currency and then you practice in a market.if you start work without knowledge then you not make a good practice.and you not work in a market.

I think, everything related to investing and crypto is starting to turn out.  So, now I am facing some problems.  And one of the concerns raised was that I should start practicing more from theoretical materials, such as some books, research, guides or introductions from the internet.

On 11/19/2020 at 10:21 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

I would say that in a field of investment like cryptocurrency the theory part is very important in the beginning , if you are not the row with theory then you will make huge mistakes and you will pay for it. If your foundation is solid then you can begin practicing.

I think when we were in school before we could go to the lab for a practical we must have some theory about the practical.  In short it must call you as an elementary theoretician before you can think about the practical aspects.

I think you must do sensible getting to know than theoritically.If you do gaining knowledge of through theoritically you may get know-how however not sufficient to come to be an expert on this discipline.You need to analyze almost in order enjoy inside the that subject this can assist you to learn increasingly more with enjoy.

Practice makes a man perfect but theory teach us how to do  the work so both are interlinked with each otherso both facts are important for the success so we should focus upon both. 

I like to practice.  By practicing we can reach better places. I can improve our skills.  All of us can work in this forum by paying attention to this forum and making necessary posts.  This is a great forum.  Thank you.

The two matters are important, but you should rely on better practice because you are one of the forum topics. I think you will get many answers to many questions, and by doing so, you will achieve all your goals together.

I think, for beginners theory is more important and they should research and learn first in order to be success and it will be really useful for them while doing practical if they know about cryptocurrency and the special terms used in it. 

Of course practice is most useful for newcomers. Because information is of no use without practice. Our information is also useful. But practice is most useful for us.We will get information from anywhere. Theory only works in the case of post. Profit requires hard work and practical application.

I will practice practice as much as you want. You can not show your skills until you practice.Humans would have succeeded in achieving their objective through practice, as hard work is.

Edited by Umar Malik
  • Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I think practice is most important for a learner. Cause practice is more helpful from theory. You can easily get by practice. So i will suggest you to practice more on it for getting good result.

Hello friend, I am also a beginner so I do not have much information to advise you. But I advise you to do both, that is to study from books, research and the Internet, and to start practicing at the same time.

• Useful or interesting 1

I think it is necessary to perform successfully in any activity.  For beginners, I would say that first of all one needs a theoretical foundation where one can build through practice.  Of course, not everything can be learned from theory, so it is important to have a balance between theory and practice, even at an early stage.  It is logical to give heavy weight to practice when one's theoretical foundation becomes stronger, but the theory is especially necessary in fast developing cases like cryptography and block chains.  Here, too, we want to practice how to make the post useful and quality care and good luck ...

Of course theory comes before practice, you must have learn from the theories that information learnt is what you translate to the best of your understanding and apply to practice while working. It may be trading, investment, mining and various campaigns experience must be there then before going to practical aspect of it thereby participating in the task

According to my own opinion I think both theories and practice are good because the more you learn theories then you take it to the field of practice to be able to know either you are good or not to also know if you understand or not so according to cryptotalk currency you need to learn seriously before making post in order to earn

The most valuable thing for a beginner is the practice that they put into practice their learning to see what results they have, if they do well, it is because they learned very well and they are doing poorly in their practice, it is because they must improve and learn from their mistakes, remember a lot  learn every day to have a better knowledge in practice.

• +2 1

Frankly, I prefer practice more than theoretical reading

According to my experience, I learned a lot of important information from this forum, but the application was a bit difficult because I was afraid of losing my money.

I started trading small amounts until I became experienced

It takes some strength and you will succeed. Be confident

• +4 1

Reading about cryto which is mostly means theory is not the way of cryto. 100℅ practical needs to be implemented to acheive your trading aims and make enough profit from the beginning

@malik424Nice topic you have created mate. To me i think there is anything that can be best compared with practical. Learning Cryptocurrency trading and investment for example now with theory through topics created on this forum here without putting it into practice won't make someone an expert in Cryptoworld because anything that pertains with learning requires one to practice it to be rest assured on the knowledge.

All things considered these two components are truly significant, obviously you should initially begin with the administration of the hypothesis to begin to comprehend the fundamental ideas and prior to going to rehearse, particularly in cryptographic money exchanging, it is prescribed to go to instructional exercises Where we notice the whole cycle in detail, after you have enough data and comprehend the cycle, you can proceed to rehearse, which is the thing that will give you due experience.

Assalamualikum guys. I hope everyone is well.  I think theory and practice are two things.  Just as you need to know about the work before you go to do any work, it is better to understand when the work is done. So everyone should work with attention.  So that he can understand and learn.

In my point of view.Both theoretical and practical are benefits for us.

Firstly in theoretical we should know about the cryptocurrency.and about this way of following about its rules and take useful about this.

And in practically we gave well knowledge and gave experienced.and knowledge.so in that way we should take high level by investing.more stability.

Dear friend both are equally necessary. If we read theory and not make practice than we do not learn it. Dear friend in every work both things are necessary. If we read theory and do not make practice than it is incomplete. So try to read theory and learn from practice.

• +1 1