Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

4 hours ago, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Hello friend, I advise you that before you start trading with the currencies, learn a lot of theory, analyze graphs on the fluctuation of currencies, interact in groups of signals, otherwise you can go very wrong and lose your savings..

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Is there a way for a person to just skip theory and just fall into practice?

I could remember when we were in school before we could go into the lab for any practical then we must have done some theories about the practical. In essence you must as a beginner dive into theory before you can think of the practical aspect. This is just a personal view

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

13 hours ago, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

I suggest you to get basis information about the working of Crypto currency and Blockchain. It's most to understand these as it will provide you information about the platform you are choosing. 

Reading materials are definitely helpful in your journey.  In our forum there are good topic that you should look into in different sections. After you think you are capable to analyse projects and manage your portfolio you can start making investment. But focus on low risk investment in your starting journey.

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Every beginner need to be taught about cryptocurrecy theoretically before start practicing, without knowledge of cryptocurrency their is nothing to practice in crypto market. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

On 11/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, malik424 said:

The advice I will give you is that do as you intended read books and make alot of research through that you can develop a background knowledge about the field you intend to learn , having been satisfied a little bit you don't have to be perfect before moving to practical at least learn a sufficient and background knowledge in theoritically before moving to practical aspects.

• +1 2
  • +3 1

The theory cannot be separated from practice. I advise you to go both ways.
First, collect theoretical information from the sources it deems appropriate, then start applying it, and you can learn from your practical experience in this field.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

in my opinion I think both of them are very important because with theory you will understand the working principles of a particular thing and to crown it up, the practical will then make you to appreciate the theoretical aspect that you must have learnt, in conclusion, both practicals and theoretical aspect of everything in life are all very important

• +1 6
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

I think that both theory and practice are important. We usually start with theory by collecting information, but where we really get knowledge is in practice.
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

1 hour ago, cryptoman22 said:

I think that both theory and practice are important. We usually start with theory by collecting information, but where we really get knowledge is in practice.
Big winnings and good luck to the whole community

@cryptoman22 both theory and practical really necessary for us if we want success in our life, because theory learns us how exactly perform our skills, but practical learns how handle that situation,

so we must should need both especially in crypto because crypto conditions change any time so we always alert for every situation.

• +1 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

Theory is useless, practice is king. At the end its about how much money you earn, not how much knowledge you have. But wait a minute, if your theory is not right, then how will you make proper trading decisions, so theory is king, practice is useless. 

The real advice is you need both. Learn something, and then put it into practice, then when you start learning in a way, that will make you a great trader, or whatever you are trying to achieve. 

• +1 4
  • +3 1

What do you think that theoretical research should be accompanied by practical application .. Perhaps there are basic axes that you must understand .. Then start trading with cryptocurrencies .. Do not forget that most trading platforms offer an experimental option .. that is, you can trade virtually without paying money .. and this is how you learn and You do a preliminary test of what you think

• +1 6
  • +3 1

I think you should go for practice. You can't use theory when you need it. But if you practice properly, you will get everything under control. So, do practice instead of theorys.

• +1 4
  • +3 1

According to my opinion about our forum first you should make your theory information strong than you will practice and become successful slowly slowly. 

If you start direct practice without theory than you will got banned by making useless posts so first theory and than practice both are necessary but in step. 

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

general rule
You can't work before you learn
Especially in the cryptocurrency sphere, because 90% of trading relies on learning before practical application
Therefore, I advise you to learn theoretical and then practical

• +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The theoretical information is not sufficient without experience. Every method completes the work of the hereafter, but at the beginning before the war you must do a theoretical search for cryptocurrencies, then discussion, and then experience

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

We are different being and we assimilate things on a different level, what works for me may not work for you. Most people believe in theories which is good to a certain extent. Learning about the cryptocurrency and bitcoin market takes time to even get close to perfection if that is even possible so it is paramount that a beginner takes his/her time in learning about the theory aspect and how it works first before venturing into practicals. It is only wise to crawl before you walk and from there you can fly.

Practicals comes into play when you know you are fully equiped with knowledge about trading , stock markets and investments in bitcoin , that is when you can start practicalizing all that you have learned. 

2 hours ago, Shazi veer said:

I think whenever we start a new job, we should learn about it first...

Whenever we start a new job, we face a lot of difficulties in the beginning..

And then slowly the difficulties begin to turn into ease...

And to be the most skilled person we must learn as much as possible and practice over and over again to learn...

The more you practice, the sooner you can become an expert...

Exactly........ Nice write up.

Brother, in my opinion both are very important for good learning. Theoretical study provides you knowledge and education but practice give you experience of working properly. Practice mean doing again and again any task and practice makes a man perfect in the relevant subject, while the theoretical study teach you how to do? So both are important to make useful posts for the beginners.

• +1 2
  • +2 1

I think practice is more important than theoretical study because some things can only be understood through continuous work. But don't start working before gathering information about it to avoid mistakes

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Theorys and practicals work together without theory then I don't think that they would be any thing to practice, but if you get the theoretical part right then you are good do go and practice

• +1 1
  • +3 1

As a jr member of this eligible platform I proposed the practical aspect is better than the theory aspect because the practical aspect teaches better to become expert

• +1 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I advise you first to read and research because entering into an investment or trading without knowledge and reading may not succeed and you may lose a lot of your money, so if you want to start in a correct way, you must start with the theoretical method and knowledge

• +1 2

Theory and practical knowledge should go hand in hand together. Firstly, you need to have theory knowledge and then apply it in practical. There is no experience without theory and no value of theory without experience. So both areequally important. Beginners should first focus on gaing information and knowledge before going practical.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Practice is a success for everything because when we work in the encrypted currencies genuine expertise and I am as a form when it was working in this forum that has experience and knowledge.

Actually both are very essential but more good is practice because if we talk about theory so we read it Everytime but practice is one of the best way to learn more deeply and will not be forget when we learn through practice but the mein thing is also focus on that..

• +1 1
  • +5 2