Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 13 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Dear @malik424 in my opinion i will  recommend you to focus on practicing not on theory. But it doesn't mean that you regret your thoeratical part i think both theory and practice are important but practice is more cause of success than reading only theory. It is due to the cause that practice makes man perfect. Increase your knowledge about investing and trading online with more and more practice.

Everyone with what he or she understands the best, but for me I prefer the theory part. All I have to do is to read and understand then put it in to practical. So for me I prefer theory than practical.

Patrice is more important than theory . Theory is important but without practice all your theory goes in vain.  So practice is must. Practice every day what you learn. Hard practice makes you perfect and help you fulfil your destiny. 

Theory and practice both go side by side if you are a book worm and you dont know how to manage things in the field your theory is useless. So first try to learn things theoratically than go for practical work. And if you get command on both things you will get success soon

I will choose practice because practice makes a man perfect.By doing practice we can learn about cryptotalk more better and we can learn how to make useful content for visitors.

Edited by Sanam jung

As a bigginer all you need in first instance is theorical searching when you have the theory then you can go into practical, because the more you practice the more you become an expert thanks, you are always welcome mates.

In theory there is no difference between practice and theory . In practice there is they understood that us order to learn something or get better at it you need to go out into the feild and practice it.

practice can make's a man perfect that means we have to learn some important things from this forum. If beginners practice a lot in this field then definitely they will won their race.

It is important for beginners to spend as much time as possible in this forum and learn by reading. Every new member should first read and follow the rules of the forum. Then study different topics in different sections of the forum, gain information and experience and express your opinion through comments. This way every new member can become a good member of this forum and get the most out of it.

• +1 1

Their are all needed very well because the practical you learn can be use to reflect in the theory aspect of your knowledge and it will let you explain better to someone that didn't have idea in the cryptocurrency thanks.

• +2 1

I believe that theoretical learning and practice complement each other, so you cannot succeed in something just because you have studied it theoretically, and in return, you cannot try something without getting information about it and reading it in advance, so both sides are very important.

I will just suggest the both for beginners like i am also planning to do. All my plans was to learn cryptocurrency trading and investment here and put it into practice when i start earning by trading and investing with my earnings.

• +1 1

Both the theory and practice are essential factors for the begginers but in comparision  i prefer the practice instead of theory because in practice you learn more and more informative things about this forum.practice is most important thing in all works more practice will give you more success.

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 5:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

In my opinion both of them in the same time , you should give a part of day for theory and the other part you should apply what you have learned , this for me is the best thing to developing your skills . But guys if someone have another way please share it with us.

• Useful or interesting 1

As a beginner, I think that the theory is good because it leads us to want to investigate more every day and be informed then we will put everything we learned into practice in order to help our friends.

For a beginner everything should be valuable. As he is new to this platform he should have knowledge about everything. So theory and practice should go hand in hand for the beginner. He should be a keen observer too. He should follow how the experts who have the experience works in this forum.

As it is always said " practice makes perfect " Although theory also have it's own advantage. But without practice, it will be hard for you to understand what you are tying to learn. Much love friends and a  good atay on the forum.

• +1 1

I think everywhere you found yourself today you have to the situation before adapting to it, I will to choose the theory aspect than the practical aspect, because when I join crytotalk currency i only started with the theory aspect because I don't any idea in the practical part for that I prefer theory than practical

• +1 1

From my own point of view both theory and practice will do good.from the theory it would have prepare your mind on what to expect during practicing.you must have the knowledge of what you want to practice before starting that is where you theoretical part help you

Hi, practice is better to me than theory in these aspect,but for one to practice perfectly theory can also be required. In learning and educating practice is the best because it brings more light in taking exercises, through these practice someone can become an expert.

On 11/19/2020 at 12:51 PM, malik424 said:

Keep in mind that both go hand in hand, so I always recommend that when you have the opportunity to put the theory learned into practice so that you increase your knowledge and practice about it and do not forget it over time.

On 1/1/2021 at 8:18 PM, HasFahd said:

To me, I honestly think that practical is the best for beginners, when teaching us something through practical, we will easily understand what they are teaching us because we get to see it through practical,but when they are teaching us through theory , it will be difficult to understand @True legend

That's true mate, that the best way to teach someone about something ,those that go through practical would easily understand than those that go through theory, I always prefer they teach me things in practical because I easily understand that way

• +1 1

In my opinion the only thing that is appropriate is first have some knowledge or theory and then come into cross the experience. But in trading i guess experience is more important as compare to theory.

Theoretical knowledge and practical both are very important but as a beginner it is best to start with theory along the way you may start your practical learning I asure you u will find cryptocurrency too easy 

I think, investing and all things related to crypto are starting to turn out.  So, now I am facing some problems.  And one of the concerns raised was that I should start practicing more from theoretical materials, such as some books, research, guides or introductions from the internet.