Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 15 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

On 1/8/2021 at 5:44 PM, True legend said:

That's true mate, that the best way to teach someone about something ,those that go through practical would easily understand than those that go through theory, I always prefer they teach me things in practical because I easily understand that way

Research first of what you can possibly do at the moment then check your budget as thats one of the important factors when managing your investments and other stuffs as not in check you might have a confusion for yourself. That will always help alot @True legend

• +1 1

The theory includes an overview of the forum and a reading of some other people's experiences and advice. After he knows these things, he applies them and practice becomes the most important thing.

My personal opinion is that theory is the most  valuable for beginners.  When they join in this platform they can’t know details about this platform.  So at first the should know everything about cryptotalk. 

So i thik practice is less important than theory for beginners.  I don't said that the practice is an unimportant thing.  Obviously practice is an important thing but i think for beginners theory is more important than practice.  If they know all about crypto they can post valuable information i think.  So Thank you my friend for your nice question. 

🖤🖤               

• +1 1

@HasFahd that's simply the best thing to do always, research has always been the best thing do, and I also strongly believe with practical in terms of teaching someone something than theory mate

• Useful or interesting 1

Yeah in anything we do, if we truly or really want to be successful and always appear different from other, then I think research is what will.make us achieve that, and also theory makes us know more since we read if not like practical that is an easy way of teaching thing to members

Hello my crypto talk mate's. As for my own opinion i will suggests you to go with both theory and practical, because this will help you to gain more knowledge in all aspects, for you to make your easy trading.

Hello friend, I think what you can do is learn a little of the theoretical part in how many books, but what will help you improve as a trader is that you practice a lot in the graphics, to make analysis in a long and short time, because with practice you can see how it works.

Experience is the best teacher .. but it is stupid to enter into something that you do not have information about, so you have to read some references and use some courses and books to build an internal structure for what the investment process will be like .. Then start with the experiment. Then you will become a professional. Good luck.

I advise you to do your own research through the Google search engine in order to have a lot of information about these currencies and this field, and also you should spend a lot of time in this forum in order to learn from the experts and gain the information that they share here

Theory is important but I prefer the practice more because if you only learn about something and you don't practice it, it is of no use .that's why theory and practice both are important for any work 

I think practice is more valuable than theory. But before practicing it you need to learn the basics of trading first. After mastering a little theory Try trading in the market and starting as a beginner, buy cheap coins like LTC then try to check the market when the price goes up, you can sell them.

• +1 1

I would say that both things are very important Along with studying theory , you should practice as well because we have heard that practice make a man perfect .Before doing any work, we have to read about it and at the same time if we keep practicing a little bit, then we are able to perform that work very well in the future. 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Theory and practice is much better idea I am really interested in this forum first if we want to reading theory and learn about it and try a practice different things so it's better for forum.

I think both are important, but I think they understand how the meeting works, how and behaves, collect all the data that will be defined as cryptocurrencies in the future, and provide virtual information for reasonable use in the future. Good. Please continue. I took it out of the book and thought.

I think theory would be preferable. Because by reading books and other forums will help us to learn the methods for trading . By doing theory we will be able to learn the imp steps required for trading without facing losses 

Both the two are more valuable to beginners, But theory is more important to the beginner, Because before you know what practical is all about you must no theory first,In cryptocurrencies world theory is needed if you don't know it there is no way you can create a topic for your self,So I will advise you to learn theory before practical.

• +1 1

I prefer  practice. Look if you want do better from this forum then you must follow the rules and regulations. Practice more. Practice will make you perfect. If you practice more and more you can understand and learn properly. Dont violate rules. So best of luck. 

• +1 1

I think you have some doubt in your mind when you asked this question. Theroy give us knowledge and practicals give us first hand  experiences of what we learn from theory. From my point of view  i think you should more focus on practicals to gain more pracricls skills but you should not neglect theroy completely you should maintance balance between practical and theroy.

Hello my friend, I advise you to learn first and then practice, because if you do not learn you will depend on luck and you will lose your money, so the person must be familiar with trading and investing before entering into the business of trading cryptocurrencies

• +1 1

I believe that theory and practice are very important in theory. You get an idea of what you will do, and after the idea has reached you, you will make a commitment to practice so that the information is well entrenched in your brain and this is how it revolves around every new work.

Is there a way for a person to just skip theory and just fall into practice?

I could remember when we were in school before we could go into the lab for any practical then we must have done some theories about the practical. In essence you must as a beginner dive into theory before you can think of the practical aspect. This is just a personal view

By and by, I imagine that both are significant, yet for me, I lean toward hypothetical information on work laws, understanding the gathering's arrangement and the equation in which it works, and afterward gathering all data identified with cryptographic forms of money and afterward continuing in the functional utilization of the things that I gained from books and perusing since that is viewed as A scholarly technique for realizing which is the best strategy as I would like to think.