Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 17 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

I believe that you must do technical learning compared to theoretically. In the event you're doing learning theoretically you may possibly gain comprehension however inadequate to develop into an authority inside this discipline. You want to master nearly so as to see in this discipline this can let you know increasingly much more having an encounter.

Alright, I think that both are very important. 

But for me theoretical research and knowledge about cryptocurrencies is the key to start practice successfuly..

I wish you all the best my dear friend 

Thank you 

Btc is a popular and valuable currency in the world today. We work at Cryptotalk and earn this Btc through Yobit Exchanger site. I have so far earned about ২০০ 200 Btc from here! By working here, people from many countries are reaching the peak of development!

Knowledge, my friend, is more important now for a beginner person, and he must obtain valuable information to help others with it. We must look at some articles to take experience from them and wish you success

First welcome here dear friends i hope you very well , in my opinion prictic is more better than books , internet i advised you just read that topic i u want to reply to any post u must to read all comments about that topics if u read it carefully u attomaticaly gaining some knowledge about that topics and now u sre able to write something about thst post in my opinion the prictic is better than reading.

I think both are important.Without theory experiment is not possible.If we know about the teory all thing about any topic than we perform good praticle.But praticle is also very good because we learn more from praticle than theory.

Dear friend, from my point of view, you need both parties in order to arm to move forward in this broad forum, to make knowledge your ally, and to test yourself in practice.

In the opinion of practice and experience, it will actually teach you more.. But be careful, there will be a lot of loss if you do not learn well, and you must know how to rise again because this requires a lot of patience and trying, set a goal to implement it and trust yourself and you will succeed.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, I think that experience and theoretical knowledge are important and complementary to each other at the same time, so you need basic information and rules at the beginning, as well as work experience and gain experiences yourself

First of all we started from theory and then we practice.practice make stronger and stronger .for a beginner practise is a best way for a success. The theoretical knowledge is not enough.practice give the knowledge and experience

• +2 1

I think bro these are two are most very essential for the beginners. Because if a person has a theory in his mind, but he did not try it practically then it is not valuable for it. The other is that when a person just doing anything, just one thing, then he will control on this just but there you have these two things must for working. That's why you must post your first hundred posts because when you post them, then you have an idea of working.

Both practice and practical is very important to the forum. Share useful information to the forum and get money from the site. Practice what you learn from the forum and make good contribution to the forum. Best of luck friend

To me I think practices make perfection, yes I will go for practical than the theory parts.. But after all the theory the best way u can really know if you have learned is to practice so that you will know if what you learn is true or right guidance..

In my opinion practice is more valuable than theory and practice for beginners.  Because we often know the theory, but due to lack of practice, we get into trouble. As a result, we lose the ability to work.  So I think practice is more important than theory for beginners working on cryptotalk.

I think both theory and practice have their own importance. We can't rule out one of them. If we want to learn something, we first read about it. It is termed as theory. 

Then we physically perform that theory in application. That is called practice. Practice makes a man perfect. 

Both are important in different scenarios. 

In my opinion I believe that both theory and practice are important to work on in this forum. With a lot of theory, we will do a good job in practice, since we will have the necessary knowledge.

It is not easy to learn to trade and become an expert trader, so you have to have patience and learn well from reading books about trading and the psyche of traders, and then you start working and do not give up if you suffer a loss.

The most important thing for a beginner in cryptotalk is to write articles about the topics of the forum, respecting the guidelines or forum rules. ; you can't do practice properly without a theoretical knowledge and you can't learn theory well without practicing what you have learned; so they are both important and they are complementary.

• +1 1

In my opinion, a newcomer should practice for this, more than theory is needed. He will be able to learn faster in this. However, for practice, some basic theories have to be learned before.So we should know about the theory besides practice it.

Both are very important but I will recommend practice before theory due to some certain reasons which involved learning, training, experience and self motivation during practice before putting it into theoretical aspect. 

• +1 1

In my own view I think all are very important to do both the theory and practice, because in everything you do, you first start by knowing the theory of the thing then next is to start practicing because practice makes perfect.

• +1 1

In fact, you need to learn in theory and start practicing because you cannot rely on theoretical learning only or start working without knowing the market and currencies, so you have to organize your time between learning and working properly in order to gain experience.

As for me you can start with the theoretical aspect. That is you can read books and publications either online or manually. If you gained a lot of information about the type of investment you want to do, then you can now put them into practice. All the best.

I still believe with some replies on this topic that practical is important than theory. When you open an account you will learn from the first 100 posts to make from the experience then you make a perfect posts subsequently in your daily 20 posts. My take

I think practice is the best for beginners here, they say "Practice makes Perfect".. So the more you practice what you have learnt the better you get at it.