Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 14 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Practice makes perfect, but before you know what to practice, you have to pass through a thorough theoretical learning experience, therefore, the theory is more important 

Edited by Froshk

I think that theory is undoubtedly the best that a beginner can get because practice is the most valuable thing, you get once you start doing it but with theory you avoid making mistakes that starting with practice.

• +2 1

Theory and practical are both neccecary for a beginner to have experience in cryptocurrency field and both are also neccecary to succeed in the field. Theory is needed is in this forum by reading topics on cryptocurrency trading and investment while practical is needed by carrying out the trading and investment to earn profit.

With my opinion begginer's should practice first because we all know that practice makes the men perfect with practice we can gain alot of knowledge on this platform and with knowledge we can achieve a success

• +1 1

I will say just to pick practice than hypothesis since we are taking in about from our own aptitudes and that will contact us on high condition with greater strength. Here likewise, we need practice for how to make post valuable and quality and how to function here lengthy timespan without confronting any issues.

For a begginer like me that is new in the crypto currency market, I think both the theory and practice are very important, however, because of the begginer status, it is advisable you do more of theories first. When you are conversant with the procedures and happenings and you have had enough knowledge about it, you can then start practicing it.

According to my knowledge and experience practice is more valuable for any of us no matter new member or older one, because in every aspect of life practice gives you more experience.

• +2 1

Both theory and practice play an important role when it comes to dealing with trading or another type of activity where money is required, they only differ by the amount of knowledge, the theory will teach you the basics to start the road, but it is usually practice that really shapes a personality and opens your eyes to what you really need to study.

When it comes to knowledge there are different kinds of knowledge and different ways of acquiring each kind. On one side is theory and on the other side is the practical application of theory. Both types of knowledge are important and both make you better at whatever you do.

In my opinion, practice is the best for the beginners than learning through theoretically aspect. In practice learning, you could see for yourself how things are worked out, how to do those things. In theoretical aspect, you only read and hear without seeing it in real life

I think for a beginner, theory of cryptocurrency is more important. Because for practical investment it is necessary to know about basic information of every coin. Experience can be gained after someone starts trading.

I prefer to have practice on whatever knowledge I wanna aquire because to have it in practice may likely bring to our knowledge quickly and can help us in many levels of experience, experience is good than having theory, because when we are following theory without execute with practice can lead to lose.

Both of theory and practice are compulsory for every one or specially new member so the most important in the comparison of both that is practice if you beginner should not practice to write the post then why he can learn or earn money from it.

• Useful or interesting 1

Both theory and practice are very important and you have to read the theories and practice them in real life.  Practice is more important to me and work can be done through practice.  The more you practice, the better your knowledge will be and the easier it will be to practice.  Beginners who are more likely to try to practice on any task.

This is a very good question for any beginner i will recommend theory first for him after that he now go for practical it easy for him to handle the practical aspect because theoretical knowledge before practice help a lot 

The two together, try to practice practically, gather information and read articles. You must apply what you learn. In practice, you will reach a goal in a shorter time. I wish you good luck.

• +3 1

You should go for both. Because learning it self not complete unless you applied in to practice . As we know this practice makes us perfect if you use your learning in appropriate direction.

• +5 1

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

For the beginners, theory is more important than practice because they will do practice according to their theoretical knowledge. Practice is also important but it can be done if a beginner has its knowledge.

Always remember first learn then you can do it practically. When you can do something always be patient with your work. Always work hard and keep up your knowledge and practice. Always share your knowledge and skills. 

Hypothetical learning and practice supplement one another, so you can't prevail with regards to something since you have hypothetically considered it, and consequently, you can't have a go at something without having data about it and finding out about it ahead of time, as they are exhausting one another.

As for me, I like to start with reviews and books, and to develop my intellectual queen, slowly entering the practical field, so that I will be able to correct errors, if any. For a while I put it within the work program, and then I start moving to the practical stage of investing more broadly, taking into account the basic rules.

Both are a fundamental part of our growth both in theory and in practice. We need it to create a solid and reliable conversation, the theory nurtures our knowledge and expands it.  Practice makes us experts through experiences already lived, in my opinion the two go hand in hand.

Without any doubt that theory is more important, I believe that this cryptocurrency market is the best information we can have in hand to be able to do our trading, if we have a lot of theory, we will know how and when, the practice will come as soon as we start but theory is the best.

• +2 1