Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 10 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

The advice I will give you is that do as you intended read books and make alot of research through that you can develop a background knowledge about the field you intend to learn , having been satisfied a little bit you don't have to be perfect before moving to practical at least learn a sufficient and background knowledge in theoritically before moving to practical aspects.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Hello! If you are a beginner and do not know anything, then I first recommend that you study the field in which you want to work. There are types of spheres. For example: Trading or Investing. There are probably many more areas of work. But I only know 2 types. And both are complex. You have to study and work hard to fully explore these areas and get a decent income.

• +1 1

Practice makes perfection, before going into the practical aspect of work, the first stage is the theoretical aspect whereby you get to gather and learn so many facts and understanding about all what is unknown to you, after several stages of learning, then you get to put into practices all that has been learnt theoretically. The practical aspect shows the output of all that has been acquired. Cryptocurrency trading, investing, mining and so on requires both aspect of theoretical and practical stage. 

I think practical is more valuable for the beginners instead of theory because when we do some work as to get expert in that field. So we can easily see that practice is more important and practical is more valuable. 

Edited by Aiman Malic

From my point of view, it is very important for you, as a beginner, to learn, research, theory, and search for information more before you start working and investing, as gaining knowledge and experience from knowledge facilitates the right investment process.

Yes you are right my brother I think it is the best practical than theory because we all learn from the practical. Theory also give us knowledge but most proper thing for us is practical.

• +2 1

I think you need to start somewhere! Build some kind of traffic map, or something similar... For example, I started reading books by Robert Kiyosaki, he is really very cool, and gives extremely useful information for each of us! If we study it, we will definitely achieve better results. For more information, you can buy courses, or watch videos on YouTube, read news, study this forum!

According to me theory, because who know more can perfore batter.so we need to know the thing little bit after that we can practise. If we don't no any thing such as topic so how we can give our opinions. So theory come first and practice comes second. 

Theory is just a study of lesson. We should not just read the theory we should always practice about it. Practice make a man perfect for example if you want to become a trader then we practice for it by doing paper trading.

• +1 1

Both practice and theory are very important to me. Through theory we can read about the Policies, Labor laws, Rules and Regulations. But through practice we can gain experience, knowledge to gain profit.

From my personal point of view, you should do both.
As long as you work in the field of cryptocurrencies, you should always collect information.
Also, experimentation remains important even if you suffer a loss, provided that you benefit from your experiences.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

@malik424 obviously bro but things are very important and must. If you want to to get a success another plate forum you should keep your learning and practicing. If you read theories you will get knowledge about it and then you can able to perform practically. Both things that give you much opportunities to get your destination. 😍🥰

• +1 1

Both are indispensable for improving your knowledge skill. But you are lucky to find the best place where you get both, here on this Cryptotalk forum you will collect some knowledge and income and then in Yobit you will do the trading practice with income collected here. 

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

When it comes to knowledge there are different kinds of knowledge and different ways of acquiring each kind. On one side is theory and on the other side is the practical application of theory. Both types of knowledge are important and both make you better at whatever you do.

As for me, I like to start with reviews and books, and to develop my intellectual queen, slowly entering the practical field, so that I will be able to correct errors, if any. For a while I put it within the work program, and then I start moving to the practical stage of investing more broadly, taking into account the basic rules.

In my opinion, practice is the best for the beginners than learning through theoretically aspect. In practice learning, you could see for yourself how things are worked out, how to do those things. In theoretical aspect, you only read and hear without seeing it in real life

I think for a beginner, theory of cryptocurrency is more important. Because for practical investment it is necessary to know about basic information of every coin. Experience can be gained after someone starts trading.

• +2 1

At the beginning stage theory is more vital they most learn the crypto currencies knowledge to get experiences to guide them translating in to practice making money. In simple terms the knowledge of earnings must be learnt before to know how to apply it to be gaining and progressing higher 

I think practice is better for beginners as it shows and illustrates more than theory and theory should be used when a beginner has acquired enough skills and wants to increase his or her knowledge or skills.

• +3 1

Both are important for the new comers. First they will learn something from the theory. Then they will do its practice. Practice is very important. But theory is also important.

I think newcomers need both, but I think they need more practice. They should follow the rules of this platform and gather as much information as possible on their time spent on it. They should first ask their senior member to post it and then practice. Practice is the only thing that helps a person to succeed. But if it is not fulfilled, then there is nothing we can do. This platform is perfect for both theory and practice.

Dear friend  In this forum I have started a completely new work.  This is where I recently finished 100 posts.  So my experience with this forum is very little.  But I am trying to be an experienced and skilled member of the forum.  Thank you.

Both are very important aspect but personally I will recommend the theoretical aspect first because i will be able to learn different trading skills and have some experience before putting it into practice.

Theories are not as reliable as experience and practice. Since you can theoretically say something based on what you only know. While practicing and experiencing things make your statements much more reliable since you know that certain field, and also you worked hard for it

• +1 1

I think practice is most beneficial for beginners. If you don't practice, no matter how much you learn the theory, it won't work.A person will be successful only when he is applying the theory from the surroundings and applying it in a practical way. So we also have to have an idea about the theory. We also have to apply it in a practical way.Only then can he be successful in life