Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE? - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
malik424

Which one is more valuable for beginner: THEORY or PRACTICE?

Both are equally important. Theory is the foundation. Without theory is like without knowledge. If we have no knowledge one has to practice by just copying or imitating others. If our theoretical knowledge is strong then Practice makes things simpler and easy.

A very nice topic.  crypto is a trusted popular earning website.  Many new people work here every day.  The purpose of the newcomers is to know the rules of crypto in a good way first.  Learn how to create informative and effective posts.  And to comment on 100 words.  And always be honest.

On 11/19/2020 at 9:51 PM, malik424 said:

Recently, I started really being into finances, investments, and all that stuff related with crypto. So, now I have faced some problems. And one of the risen concern was about whether I should start in theoretical materials, such some books, researches, guides from the Internet, or start practicing more and more as a beginner. So, what would you recommend to do for beginners?

Knowledge always wins the game and practice makes man perfect. And a combo of both these things will directly leads a person to success. knowledge is a compulsory thing to start a work in a right way, and after practicing the way goes easier.

Leaning about cryptocurrency by books is a very good idea but will take lot of time ,as we all know that cryptocurrency is very wide and advanced, so I will suggest you start from learning under the beginner section in this forum, it will make you understand things about cryptocurrency very fast

• +2 1

When you are start to learn something new it's always start with theory.But for the long run the practical knowledge is what we need.So one should start learning something  practically . This will give him more benefit.So practical knowledge is more important. 

My opinion is practise is very much important.But before practice you have to know about little bit theory  otherwise you can't apply it practically.          

As beginners, we have to do comprehensive and sufficient research in order to give valuable contributions to the forum. We must also read the largest number of topics in order to obtain experience in coding and trading.

• +1 1

I prefer you to learn about practice first because as we know practice makes a man perfect. Because when we start any job we face many difficulties which we can't understand and then we learn about that job then slowly slowly this difficulty turn into ease. Practice gives you an experience. 

• +2 1

Thank you for your post. This is helpful for all. I specially think that when you join a new job you must be learn more about it at first.. It is true that when you start a new job you can face many difficulties in the beginning because no one can join work with all experience.. But practice make you expart after a good time.. I think that theory is important for every work but practice is main way to get success...

In more sensitive and ideal sense, i suggest the two terms (Theory and Practical) for the beginners.

The former will help build your exposure in the forum in a more absolute and infallible manner where as the latter will help in gaining a self experienced value.

• Useful or interesting 1

In my point of view you can't practice without learning and knowledge. For instance even Mbbs doctors learn for five years and then start practicing.Don't pannic just gather the knowledge and experience through the forum continue learning as much as you can.when you have learn more than enough than you would ultimately creat usefull contents and you would never face any problem regarding your account banning and negetive reputation.

Theory and practice both are very important for your success without theory you cannot start your practice because theory give you a basic information and knowledge about topic and after that when you get some knowledge with theory you can practice in my opinion theory is most important

When you want to work in a field that you know noting about , theoretical knowledge is a must, you have to know how to tart and what to do, once you master the basics theoretically you can begin to apply what you have learnt, then the practical side becomes really important and it improves with time and practice.

Hello ,Friend i think that  mutual definition and tradition are essential for successful performance in any activity.  For newcomers, I would first like to preserve the level through practice in the early stages of preserving the source of conjecture in a region.I believe that diversity should be allowed in forums, because we have specific skills and knowledge from different cultures and together we strengthen this forum.

I think practice is much better than theory.because  in theory you sre only told that what you have to do and you don't  know any more  about that While in practice All the things that are done in front of you that make you feel better after.

• +2 1

Practice and theory both have to be done.A student having therotical study can do practicle better and faster then a student or person having only practicle study.On the other hand a practicle doing person have much experience but not having proper knowledge to change some thing.

Of course a new member must get ideas about all the topics of the forum after joining the forum.  Each post is very important so make the topics relevant and constructive.  So that it is beneficial and important for the people.  Gets acceptable to everyone.

• +2 1

Hello my friend, Nothing comes with theoretical knowledge, it must be practiced and acted upon, and in this forum it is not enough to read the rules. They must be applied all through useful posts.

Both are important in their own ways. But i would recommend to go with practice. there is as famous saying that practice makes a man perfect. This also applies here. Theory is only applicable if you have practice and information about something. If you have practice and knowledge about this platform then you can make your own theory to convert your knowledge into words. But, if you do not have the knowledge then you cant create your own words to write it on paper.

In my on view both theory and practice are so valuable. It from theory you will gained the basic knowledge and information that will guide your doing when practicing. When practice became constant it will then turned to expert. Have basic skill before going fully in to practice

Hello my friend, I think that the two things are important and one of them cannot be dispensed with. One must first obtain knowledge to understand labor laws and forum policy, and after collecting this information, go to the application to implement what I have learned. Here success and work begins without mistakes.

I think that our experience practice are doing practical is much more important than the reading theory.

if you have just remembered the theory then you cannot be interested in the practical life you must have practice for it to do a thing practically.

• +2 1

I think you cannot compare theory with practice, these are two different, but important components of success. At the very beginning of the path, study the theory, and after gaining knowledge, practice to solidify it and gain experience. The main thing is to combine them for the best results.