Ripple (XRP) may be on the brink of a major price increase to $0.85 - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
BrolySSJ

Ripple (XRP) may be on the brink of a major price increase to $0.85

It reached very high this time. Ripple touched 0.8 usd in some exchanges and it probably given a chance to Ripple to make many more millions and a few traders to make money while others lose a lot as price dropped a lot since then and now close to 0.5 usd.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Ripple (xrp) a very good positive coin with good potential in the Cryptocurrency marketplace and since the coin is dependent of the market value of bitcoin there is good possibility for the coin to reach $1 if bitcoin reach $20,000 this year because it is one of the oldest Cryptocurrencies we have in cryptoworld, so investors should be calm and wait for the rise.

• Useful or interesting 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Ripple did another colossal pump and dump on xrp and it dropped even 40% in just hours. It is remarkable how people are still falling for this scam and buying xrp even after it has made 100% in just a day. I hope nobody in this forum did a mistake to buy this coin and lost any money.

• +1 2

I think this price increase is due to spark token airdrop, I've heard about this airdrop from my friend, and he said you just need to stake some XRP and you will get dividend by doing so. If you want to know more about this airdrop just try to search spark token on google and it will immediately pop up, also Binance had already supported this airdrop so you can use your Binance account. 

I am greatly inspired with your research. if it is true that ripple coin is increasing day by day so it can make a grip in this market like cryptic and other cryptocurrencies . if your prediction is it true then we should invest on this ripple coin we should buy this kind and sell it later when its price goes up.

2 hours ago, Mansoor sumaan 29 said:

if your prediction is it true then we should invest on this ripple coin we should buy this kind and sell it later when its price goes up.

There will be good profit in the future but investors have to be extra patient with the nature of the coin because it is not like bitcoin or ethereum, it will be nice if we accumulate more xrp and other top coins in our various wallets so as to earn good profit after some time of holding.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

The predictions are clearly an individual's vision, in most of them cannot be trusted at all, an example is those of XRP, they estimated that the currency would reach a dollar this year, without basically another reason off the airdrop, it which is absurd, currently presents a 25% loss to those who bought the coins in the correction of  24 hours.

• +1 1

On 11/23/2020 at 1:40 PM, Barbarellah said:

In particular Ripple is among one of my favorite altcoins since it is a serious and safe project, apart from this with a great projection to increase in the future. In this last week, Ripple is among the first altcoin that has increased its value by a greater percentage and this has not only occurred due to the influence of the increase in Bitcoin but also because of having announced the integration of a new function called Hooks, which allows operating the basic functions of a smart contract. Which means that the project is evolving and that in the near future this will assign a greater value. For my part, I think it is a good time to start acquiring Ripple and thus make the most of the situation.

@Barbarellah We hope that because Ripple is a strong currency that deserves support, and we recently noticed that its price has increased 3 times, and its price is expected to cross the threshold of $ 1.

• +1 1

I am glad I wasn't bought in the Ripple fomo, although it is still looking that it will rise more if Bitcoin didn't drop. I think that all this rise of XRP was the reason for Bitcoin to drop and XRP was proven to be a very speculative asset that I don't touch or going to hold ever. I used and invested earlier but it made me anxious and couldn't hold for too long, I did correct and didn't have hopes it would rise more than 0,80. Although the post here has very good infromation and spotted a good opportunity when it was trading lower.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Ripple did it again. The crypto market is unpredictable and I tried to trade it, got small profit but it was moving very irrational and looking ready to collapse so I didn't make any meaningful profit from this small pump and now price is bellow $0.50 again 25% down from top.

• +2 1

12 hours ago, annayks said:

Ripple did it again. The crypto market is unpredictable and I tried to trade it, got small profit but it was moving very irrational and looking ready to collapse so I didn't make any meaningful profit from this small pump and now price is bellow $0.50 again 25% down from top.

It is just a matter of time mate because xrp has a good future ahead and since it is also dependent on bitcoin probably it will rise again if bitcoin reaches the $20,000 this year and that will be nice for many investors I believe because they will make some reasonable profit from there investment.

• +2 1

BetFury                                                   

XRP was almost moving towards the stated price above to some extent before to start dropping down which is stranded at $0.56 now there is high possibility to spike to more than $0.85 even provided supported by bullish market

• +1 1

On 11/19/2020 at 5:39 PM, BrolySSJ said:

The ripple coin over the last few years has not really stood out in terms of its value changes and trade potential. In fact if you look at the value of the coin, it is significantly lower that its ultimate peak point, with the coin struggling to being accepted as a crypto by merchants. The advantage of it is of course the lower transaction fees, however, with the lower value many are reluctant to accept the coin. 

However, now the ripple coin seems to be showing price as the price is reaching the 0.30 dollar mark. There is also one crypto analyst and trader who believes that this could be next rise in ripple coin and wee may see a rend that is similar to the shape of a parabola, with the price of ripple possibly increasing all the way to $0.80. Whilst the speculation for this prediction cannot be guaranteed and confirmed at the moment, the trader and analyst is confident that he next few days will provide valuable insight into where the ripple coin is going in the future. 

Do you guys think that ripple has a very bright future ahead? to be honest i like the ripple coin, but this price prediction of over doubling the coins value does seem a bit far fetched to me and a bit unrealistic, but then again in the crypto market anything is possible. Something that is worth a lot today could be worth nothing tomorrow and vice versa. 

The following link is the full article for your perusal:

https://www.newsbtc.com/analysis/xrp/xrp-is-on-the-verge-of-something-big-as-trader-targets-move-to-0-85/

This OP Prediction is indeed correct! And It's true that XRP price was reach $0.90 cents already. But suddenly it was return to $0.53 cents price level again and it was happen very fast that most traders don't anticipate it to happen. While some article says that it's because of the "Coinbase issues about its worker" some says that the team dump more XRP to the market. But I think the real reason why the XRP price was dump that fast because of the "Bitcoin price drop also" Its like a domino effect that affecting the entire crypto marketplace. 

Edited by Masterrex
  • Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1

I think that xrp is the main engine for alternative currencies, and that is after the rise that all parameters have achieved, and now xrp is targeting $ 0.85, and I think that after exceeding this number, it will target the area of 1 to $ 1.5, and then we see where the price will go with the lower dominance

Ripple xrp has definitely seen an increasing trends in its price during the recent times. I hope this will have a positive impact throughout this near and the start of the coming year also. This can definitely impact ripple on a positive note if the value continues to be high for a stable time. It is true that in the case of cryptocurrencies one can never predict how the trend will go so let's hope that it would be profitable for the users in the long term.

XRP is good coin but about your question i can tell you something just read my comment 

Ripple is hard to figure out. Look at the chart it was a big pump and dump and now it is trying to make a repeat. I don't risk a dollar in this. I sold some that I had left and I will let it pass and not be the next fool to buy into a centralized coin that will not be adopted by banks as they already create their own cryptocurrencies.

so that all my information about your question so good luck brother .

Ripple XRP is one of the most popular and preferred by many investors because of its fast and cheap transaction. But some times the expert exaggerate in giving some false prediction about a such coin, in this case with XRP I think is possible at the end of this year will be between 0.75 and 0.85 USD.    

• +2 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Ripple coin. It is a strong currency and has a position in the market as it occupies advanced ranks. This information alone is able to show you that the currency will flourish with time, but everyone is really expecting it to reach more than 3 dollars. But this is not difficult. It will go up at any time.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

On 12/12/2020 at 3:21 PM, pablomarwan said:

Ripple coin. It is a strong currency and has a position in the market as it occupies advanced ranks. This information alone is able to show you that the currency will flourish with time, but everyone is really expecting it to reach more than 3 dollars. But this is not difficult. It will go up at any time.

Not only XRP but also the TRX and the other coins are increasing in the price and the target to be expected to reach is the $1 in the upcoming time, so waiting for the target.

• +3 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

Crypto market is volatile, ripple is a good coins it have rise this month and also dumps, but ripple is among the crypto projects that will excel in the future. 

Yes, my friend, surely Ripple will reach an imaginary record and very soon it will be wonderful and useful to all of us, and now I invest in this wonderful currency it is really wonderful and worth a lot of us.