BTC Trading at 17.7k$ - Page 2 - Bitcoin - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

BTC Trading at 17.7k$

On 11/18/2020 at 7:44 PM, Whited35 said:

@Ridam Guys who have a huge BTC holdings are having "When the Lambo" mood 😂! I am just tracing the market momentum by putting the stop loss at the safest zone. Personally, I am still thinking like BTC will break all the previous records to  reach the highest price range ! 

yea whenever the general mode of holders is "when lambo" its an indicator for me to sell as that euphoria will always be followed by a huge dump and i would rather buy bitcoin when it dips back to 12-13k.

• +1 1

2 hours ago, duncun007 said:

yea whenever the general mode of holders is "when lambo" its an indicator for me to sell as that euphoria will always be followed by a huge dump and i would rather buy bitcoin when it dips back to 12-13k.

@duncun007 So have you sold your BTC holding yet or are you still waiting to see price to climb the peak ? Instead of making several spike in price, I see a slight possibility for BTC price to go down in the cryptocurrency markets. 

• +2 1
  • +4 1

13 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@duncun007 So have you sold your BTC holding yet or are you still waiting to see price to climb the peak ? Instead of making several spike in price, I see a slight possibility for BTC price to go down in the cryptocurrency markets. 

i sold most of my bitcoin holdings above 18800$, and bought again few hours ago below 18000$, but i just bought it because i want to scalp these dips, im waiting for better entries at 14k and 13k, but keep in mind that it might get a final push to 19200-19500 because we need to test that final resistance again.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 1

Exactly you are right BTC is trading at 17.7k $ or more. 

Rate of BTC is still pumping up because pandemic corona virus great effect the digital currencies and trading market. Some traders got profit due to increase of BTC rate and some got loss.

10 hours ago, saraanna396 said:

The epidemic has greatly affected the price of Bitcoin and led to its decline, but with the receding of this epidemic and the occurrence of halving, the price of Bitcoin has returned to recovery and rise again, and now this price is reaching record levels.

You meant the pandemic of coronavirus, I do not think it was the one that affected the price of bitcoin at that time, it was all over the crypto news that it was not the one that affected the bitcoin or crypto prices generally. That is why bitcoin still follow its trends and increase to almost all time high. 

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 10:21 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

As recently bitcoin did correction with its price and price is around 17k to 18k plus all this moment so i feel like bitcoin will hit 20k soon then there will be a huge dump on btc price as in 20k usd price of btc surely there will have lot of trader and holder to sell bitcoin immediately and convert it to usdt for buy more bitcoin..  But as it crypto market so anything can be happen anytime..               

Bitcoin will soon jump to the price of the $20,000 target as the current price is moving between the $16,000 to $19,500 and the future target is $25,000 but the price is stuck now.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

And with all experts saying the price is going to jump further before the next halving, it is only in the best interest of everybody, that we collect as many satoshi as we can, coz even by the modest estimates, bitcoins will be thousands of dollars. 

• +3 1

Bitcoin seems to be holding around $17000 after a big drop the day before. It is possible that we were in a temporary top at $19000 but I think we are not done yet and it will not be another many month bearish trend forming but better this time. We don't need to lose hope as the chart is still bullish.

• +2 1

We reached a tipping point and I hope this wasn't just that. I see buyers at these levels at $17,000 but it can be another push down that will make lower low and we can take a few months to consolidate and create better support levels. Bitcoin is still higher from summer prices and has strong support levels that will be tough to break. 

• +2 1

Bitcoin corrected and I think it also bounced as price is up $1000 from the recent low of $16300 so something can start the engines again and buyers will appear to help the price reach the desired outcome of a new all time high. The correction was this one and anything else will mean trouble and I don't see any more selling right now.

• +2 1

Very nice post containing chart and so much good information. I thank you very much for this information. I see Bitcoin as an exit from the troubles we have and as security inside the insecurity of our economies and currencies.  The bullish momentum I saw in Bitcoin when I joined was what helped me decide and a bull run is not stopping because price dropped, as I know this is a technical correction and it is now two days later recovering.

On 11/22/2020 at 9:54 PM, duncun007 said:

i sold most of my bitcoin holdings above 18800$, and bought again few hours ago below 18000$, but i just bought it because i want to scalp these dips, im waiting for better entries at 14k and 13k, but keep in mind that it might get a final push to 19200-19500 because we need to test that final resistance again.

Well we have tested that final resistance several times and it looks Bitcoin is finding some solid support at that area. I think it's healthy for Bitcoin to consolidate before going parabolic.

If you are scalping, I suggest you to be active. Bitcoin is coming to 17-18k several times and if you able to buy dips profit will be really good.

Talking about 13-14k level it will be available after this bull cycle in my view 😜

• +1 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

3 minutes ago, norbercripto said:

Bitcoin has the fundamentals and technicals to break through its all-time high of 20,000 (a little less) by 2021. This December I estimate it will take a hiatus for the ALTs to settle down a bit.

Beautiful image, at any moment the break will come !!

btc 6-12.PNG

Exactly, hiatus for some time will also be good for starting the massive pump on it's way.

Considering the strong Fundamentals like, PayPal, CashApp buying all new minted Bitcoins and today I read that there is shortage of new Bitcoin. I believe the break will be in upward direction.

This time I'm pretty confused with the alts performance, they aren't behaving like in 2017 or I have missed something, if so please make me aware 😊.

• +1 1

Thought we are going through to 20k from 17k till bitcoin faces its big resistance again at $19800, repelling it back to 18k and above as I write this. 

It is great how BTC has followed a vertical pattern over the month (November, more specifically). But we are going to have a retest over and over again before breaking above the milestone, $20k.

• +3 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

16 hours ago, Raqeebzy said:

Thought we are going through to 20k from 17k till bitcoin faces its big resistance again at $19800, repelling it back to 18k and above as I write this. 

It is great how BTC has followed a vertical pattern over the month (November, more specifically). But we are going to have a retest over and over again before breaking above the milestone, $20k.

Exactly brother, I also think these retest are healthy for the upcoming run to the moon. We are testing 18k levels multiple times in the journey and until the price is above 17.2k, I'm Bullish in Bitcoin. As the ATH of 1970-19800 is great resistance and Bitcoin seems preparing for that. I believe there should be the consolidation in coming days and we will be heading towards the ATH this year. Last week of December will be important for Bitcoin price this year.

• +1 1

On 11/18/2020 at 3:54 AM, Whited35 said:

I am getting busier since the last night bro 😂 ! Again, check the connections between US Stock markets and BTC bullish trend. I think, crypto-community is already started to discuss regarding this matter too. Have a look at the chart, extreme bullish market is looking like to be on the way. 

1787304221_Screenshot-2020-11-18T083020_478.thumb.png.5684c46d182204024d564f65a8cda8db.png

Well I think it's just as expected, after months of resistance and backdrops we are sure to be approaching a bullish market any moment from now. 

• +1 1

On 12/11/2020 at 9:03 AM, Ridam said:

Exactly brother, I also think these retest are healthy for the upcoming run to the moon. We are testing 18k levels multiple times in the journey and until the price is above 17.2k, I'm Bullish in Bitcoin. As the ATH of 1970-19800 is great resistance and Bitcoin seems preparing for that. I believe there should be the consolidation in coming days and we will be heading towards the ATH this year. Last week of December will be important for Bitcoin price this year.

For me, BTC is proving to be weak these few days, forming some some lower lows and w-pattern. Looking at it this morning, I think it is being supported again by some volume; we need more of that to see some bullish pattern again above $18'700

Let's see what next week brings.

• +1 1

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

9 hours ago, Frodler said:

Well I think it's just as expected, after months of resistance and backdrops we are sure to be approaching a bullish market any moment from now. 

Bullish moments were already there but there were massive sell off other factors to give BTC price to follow downtrend. It is still struggling to get recovered and we crypto enthusiasts are still expecting BTC price to touch another ATH. Let's see if the bigger whales do not make moves according to their interests, there is still possibilities to see upsurge in BTC price. 

• +1 1

On 12/12/2020 at 9:23 PM, Whited35 said:

Bullish moments were already there but there were massive sell off other factors to give BTC price to follow downtrend. It is still struggling to get recovered and we crypto enthusiasts are still expecting BTC price to touch another ATH. Let's see if the bigger whales do not make moves according to their interests, there is still possibilities to see upsurge in BTC price. 

The Bitcoin is manipulating by the Big investors/share holders/whales and they move the market according to their own position and earn more money as the other users loss it.

• +1 1

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

1 hour ago, Khan said:

The Bitcoin is manipulating by the Big investors/share holders/whales and they move the market according to their own position and earn more money as the other users loss it.

Whales manipulate the crypto markets according to their profits. Recent ups and downs in BTC price may have been also affected by some whales movements but there are other factors too. Now Bitcoin price is seen around $19K + and I am still expecting the better moves of BTC. 

• +3 1

2 hours ago, Whited35 said:

Whales manipulate the crypto markets according to their profits. Recent ups and downs in BTC price may have been also affected by some whales movements but there are other factors too. Now Bitcoin price is seen around $19K + and I am still expecting the better moves of BTC. 

I also think that as the liquidity decrease they gives their move to manipulate the Market.

I am also expecting Bitcoin to cross the long held resistance at this time and I think in coming time we will see small consolidation in 19k level which is probably happening, 20k level will be crossed. Let's see does it able to go to moon in this December or we need to wait for 2021.

• +2 1

I think you already got the answer, Bitcoin has risen to high numbers and touched the top of 2017, where it reached a few days ago the price of 19,800$, but it came back and bounced slightly, now we are waiting for a new bullish movement, although there are some predictions that Bitcoin will decline again in the scenario Similar to what happened in 2018.

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

I also think that as the liquidity decrease they gives their move to manipulate the Market.

I am also expecting Bitcoin to cross the long held resistance at this time and I think in coming time we will see small consolidation in 19k level which is probably happening, 20k level will be crossed.

If bigger institutions keep purchasing the large amounts of BTC to keep their properties in the crypto, we might see the skyrocketing price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets but I am tracking the updates whether there are whales and hacker(who stolen the crypto from different exchange) to dump the prices after creating a massive sell-off like as before. 

• +3 1

On 12/15/2020 at 8:58 PM, Whited35 said:

If bigger institutions keep purchasing the large amounts of BTC to keep their properties in the crypto, we might see the skyrocketing price of Bitcoin in the cryptocurrency markets 

It seems institution aren't Caring Bitcoin is at 18-20k $ level, they are just willing to hodl btc in their portfolio and be safe from the Inflation.

I read that JP Morgan discusses about the 600B in new demand for Bitcoin. If this discussion is real and such demand came for Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will goto the moon.

Link to The Discussion

• +2 1

6 hours ago, Ridam said:

I read that JP Morgan discusses about the 600B in new demand for Bitcoin. If this discussion is real and such demand came for Bitcoin, I think Bitcoin will goto the moon.

Link to The Discussion

Yes it is looking the real and if bigger institutions like MacroStrategy keep buying Bitcoin to convert their properties in the form of Digital gold i.e. Bitcoin, another massive splash is on the way. Additionally, moves from PayPal has also played an important roles to give the boost in the price of Bitcoin that is simply stunning. Anyway, keep tracking the market momentum if you are trading Bitcoin now. 

• +4 1