Be-Aware New Phising Technique - Page 2 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Be-Aware New Phising Technique

This is the first time that i am seeing a scam of this nature and very intricate as well to send you such a small amount and then claim that you can claim more through the link given in the memo. This is very interesting to see. And thank you for letting us know about this scam. You are right when it comes to these scam sites in terms of requesting private keys, and as a rule of thumb you should never share your private key with anyone, or have your private key anywhere online, even in messaging services as this will give a hacker full access to all of your funds. Furthermore, for scams like this it is always best to never try the links, as sometimes there could be malware embedded in the link on the site. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1

Looking to earn through posting on forums? Join Beermoneyforum where you can earn up to $12 daily for your posts! Follow this link to get started: https://www.beermoneyforum.com/?inv=126648

A simple, awesome faucet with payouts in BTC and TRX. Join now at https://moremoney.io/?ref=72749

Join this awesome forum for pay per post rewards: https://bizdustry.com/?referrer=5769

23 hours ago, Zeshan Khalid said:

we should never believe such site because the legit website never enter into the private wallets of the person and try to make them click on their website. The website which will approach you themselves is always a scam.

Right as there are a lot of attacker who send such mails, messages and make the user/newbie fool so they can get their account access and misuse the data/hack their accounts.

Youtube ChannelSocial media Assets, Websites and Plugins are available in a very reasonable price 😇 TALK Token is also acceptable.

The most important point in this is how to avoid these attacks, but despite this, theft techniques are always developed and therefore whenever we find a method to avoid attacks, a new vulnerability is created.

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

14 hours ago, Frank castle said:

As this field develops, fraud methods increase and more sites seek fraud, including this feature, so we must be aware and alert to such cases.

The crypto isn't slowing down and scammers also by inventing new method of scamming where they invest now a days a penny for scamming others. They are very persistent in scamming people, of they put this energy and enthusiasm in crypto they will make more than scamming. 

• Useful or interesting 1

Scammers are getting more skilled, they are watching the volumes go higher and many new people entering so they foudn this technique now. I hope they won't evolve more as it will be hard to understand the scams from the real deals soon.

• +1 2

It is a method widely used by hackers in order to scam users of certain reputable platforms. I think everything is based on getting official publications. Generally when a reputable platform organizes a promotion, said event is announced on their official sites. On the other hand, we also have to take into account the source addresses when establishing authenticity since each platform has its own address in particular. It all lies in not acting on impulse and opening spam that can later harm us.

• +1 1

It is a little difficult thing because you always have to search for an easy and interesting name, which prompts everyone to discover your type of business, so I advise you to choose your brand name carefully so that it receives a response from the target people. We must beware of these hackers and be more vigilant.

• +1 1

Throughout my career in the world of cryptocurrencies I have learned to be very distrustful because when you enter a medium that involves money you become a key to being scammed. I do not usually follow links that are not official and apart from that if I find out about a promotion through an unofficial means I go to the official site before to be able to corroborate. It is a matter of being attentive and not acting impulsively without first going to investigate.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

On 11/28/2020 at 5:39 AM, Calvinpriva said:

Damn! @Ridam Scammers have many ways to attract traders/ investors from different wallets to steal their coins, I guess some people have already be attracted with such offers and they have lost their money! We should be very careful to review such transactions so that we can avoid any scammer trap and lose our money. I am glad they targeted a wrong guy 😂😂

Exactly, if a user attempts to open that website sure it would cause huge loss. Such websites collects datas without asking users and may also collects cookies information that's why it's best to ignore them 😉.

On 11/28/2020 at 12:16 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Though i not yet face this kind of problem or scamming yet but your topic is enough helpful for me..  Before i had a different idea about phising that  scammer usually sent some offer with any exchange site   domain code to the exchange site user and if any user follow the email step then he will lost his funds..   But this kind of phising look totally different to me @Ridam 😯           

Well Binance has announced it as frosting attack. So it's more than Phising. In Phising we users are taken to that website unknowingly.

But in this case users goes to that website in own behalf as they are luring people to goto that website.

• +2 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

On 11/27/2020 at 2:58 PM, cryptovlek said:

It is amazing what ways these scammers are thinking to lay their traps to unaware victims

And that is why we all need to be extra careful on the way we run our activities in cryptoworld because they have many techniques they use to cheat less experienced people and to reduce our risk of losing to scammers and hackers definitely we need to accumulate more knowledge and experience in the likes of this forum because losing funds to them really hurts.

• +3 1

BetFury                                                   

5 hours ago, Ridam said:

Exactly, if a user attempts to open that website sure it would cause huge loss. Such websites collects datas without asking users and may also collects cookies information that's why it's best to ignore them 😉.

Well Binance has announced it as frosting attack. So it's more than Phising. In Phising we users are taken to that website unknowingly.

But in this case users goes to that website in own behalf as they are luring people to goto that website.

@Ridam so is there has no way again to stop this kind of phishing because mostly crypto member is not aware like you so they can easily fall into this trap as like different fake mining site in online..    But a clever point you have shared that we should open those site by the zero funds wallet😂      

• +1 1

1 hour ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam But a clever point you have shared that we should open those site by the zero funds wallet😂      

No Absolutely not 😌. I never said that. Even visiting such websites is dangerous and risky if we analyse the different aspects. 

These sites usually doesn't has htpps protocol enabled which is more risky and Phising is already there.

So Don't open such sites. This post is dedicated for stopping people from opening such sites😊.

1 hour ago, Remember 5th of November said:

I have received bnb like you but I don't open the transaction because I know this dust attack . Thanks for sharing your experience

Thats great brother. Well I wasn't aware about the dust attack before that's why I did check the transaction details as it was happening several time in my wallet. And I thought it would be better to share with others😊.

• +4 1

I completely agree to you bro there are a lot of phishing attacks by the different methods all the scammers use their own method and it may be different for all the users to be secure from these kinds of attacks you should not share your personal information with anyone and never without that kind of the links that they have given to you if you will give some information even your login code or name they can use this to hack your account also. So don't go to what any scheme which you think is like kind of scam to be safe and if this is good for your security. Are you appreciate you to sharing this information with the new member and this is very important for new members who don't know how the scammers are attack you.

15 minutes ago, Ridam said:

This post is dedicated for stopping people from opening such sites

@Ridam i was thought something wrong about it 😂 so from your words its clear that if we open those site then will automatically hack our all the account   available in our phone or pc?? Its really dangerous in one words..   Cyber  security  should      look this matter deeply.. 

• +1 1

41 minutes ago, Mansoor sumaan 29 said:

So don't go to what any scheme which you think is like kind of scam to be safe and if this is good for your security. Are you appreciate you to sharing this information with the new member and this is very important for new members who don't know how the scammers are attack you.

Exactly and in this Phising Attack named as dusting attack. Small amount of tokens are sent to your wallet that's why the risk of falling increase.  I wasn't even aware about that before 😂. So new members will definitely fall in such traps so Share this to your closed ones as much as possible.

20 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Ridam i was thought something wrong about it 😂 so from your words its clear that if we open those site then will automatically hack our all the account   available in our phone or pc?? Its really dangerous in one words..   Cyber  security  should      look this matter deeply.. 

I hope you got it right now.😊 There is risk of getting our datas leaked. It depends upon how the website is coded.

These websites are probably registered with fake information and they left no details mostly so it's difficult for cyber security to exactly caught them.

We should be safe from them on our own behalf.

• +4 2

@Ridam I think they traced the active BNB transactions by using BNB explorer. I guess they managed to have my address in that way to send such small amounts. I never care memo and scammers would have chosen BNB because Binance chain is faster and transaction cost is very small. Thanks for alarming Cryptotalk community in this way. 

Edited by Whited35
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

5 minutes ago, Ridam said:

These websites are probably registered with fake information and they left no details mostly so it's difficult for cyber security to exactly caught them.

Its look like that you have enough information about fake and real website in online world's..  So why dont you create a topic about how to understand which website is fake and which is real??   I think it will help us to become more secure about scamming @Ridam            

• +2 1

16 minutes ago, Whited35 said:

@Ridam I think they traced the active BNB transactions by using BNB explorer. I guess they managed to have my address in that way to send such small amounts. I never care memo and scammers would have chosen BNB because Binance chain is faster and transaction cost is very small. Thanks for alarming Cryptotalk community in this way. 

Binance has announced it's as dusting attack with further details so probably they have traced the address upto now. And yes the main reason for choosing bnb is of less transaction fee. I used the same received Bnb from that scammers to pay transaction fee in trust Wallet built-in exchange 😂

17 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

Its look like that you have enough information about fake and real website in online world's..  So why dont you create a topic about how to understand which website is fake and which is real??   I think it will help us to become more secure about scamming @Ridam            

Sure brother I will definitely make topic in coming days about the ways covering fake websites and real websites. Stay tuned.

• +4 1
  • +5 2

4 minutes ago, Ridam said:

I used the same received Bnb from that scammers to pay transaction fee in trust Wallet built-in exchange 😂

Lol, it does not matter for me because I already had BNB holdings in my wallet but anyway that scammer was smart enough to trick the users 😂. I have chosen BNB for the long term saving option so at least scammer has nothing to do against my BNB holdings. 

• +3 1
  • +4 1

Fraudsters come daily with new ideas to attract people in order to deceive them and steal their money with good and more professional ideas and so that you have no doubt in dealing with them. It has become a very dangerous and annoying matter because we always find good theft methods with great professionalism

Very interesting trick that hackers use , As we knows that this crypto world is full of scammers who place these kind f traps on any non experienced crypto user and gives us very high returning offers but dont get crazy and invest your money but first research well and give suggestion from an experienced user , as now we know about that trick , So dont follow any link that i given on any platform and stay safe on trading on stable top currencies ..

On 11/29/2020 at 6:52 AM, saraanna396 said:

The number of fraudulent platforms has increased recently, and once we send our cryptocurrencies or private keys, we will fall victim to fraud, so we have to search the Internet carefully for any exchange or trading platform before starting to deal with it.

Just the way you said fraudulent site are many in cryptoworld nowadays and for us to avoid falling victims to scammers as well as hackers then we should try by taking some of our time to make good research about any site we may wish to join because they have many techniques they use to cheat people in cryptoworld.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

On 11/29/2020 at 9:25 PM, Maaz sultan said:

, So dont follow any link that i given on any platform and stay safe on trading on stable top currencies ..

Even if you don't follow any links on any platform. You may end up getting such attacks so please make sure to avoid entering such websites if you received any unfamiliar BNB transaction. 

And I don't think the top Crypto currency are stable 🤔? Are you sure about the btc alone has moved more than 200-300% this year.

• Useful or interesting 1