Be-Aware New Phising Technique - Page 3 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Ridam

Be-Aware New Phising Technique

Dear @Ridamthank you for your sharing your experience and at the same time is advice. Yes the hackers and scammers are very advanced in their techniques. But of course all depend on about the person who receive a such offer of suspect deposit without reason or you have not asked for herself. So don't believe anything coming from an unknown person or website or you will be a victim.

Edited by tienda
changed " from unknown" to " from an unknown"
  • +1 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Yep it's very terrifying because many of the people don't know more about this phishing attack. And at the reason they give their wallet in the hand of hacker and lose their money.

• Useful or interesting 1

I am thanks dear for the explanation warning you are gave, I am also in the Binance exchange but I am not been a victim of this phising technique but in fact if the scammers want they can send me any small amount of BNB and I will not care to read their notes. They can send me other coins too I will be happy to accept.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

20 hours ago, tienda said:

But of course all depend on about the person who receive a such offer of suspect deposit without reason or you have not asked for herself. 

Exactly , the person who receives such transactions is soly responsible for the loss if anything happens. But not all Crypto users are aware about this that's why spreading the information is always helpful.

19 hours ago, Abdul1168782 said:

Yep it's very terrifying because many of the people don't know more about this phishing attack. 

More than Phising, we can call it as dusting attack now😊. Binanace has named it recently.

18 hours ago, Mella said:

I am thanks dear for the explanation warning you are gave, I am also in the Binance exchange but I am not been a victim of this phising technique 

Please Read the topic properly. Its not related to Binance Exchange. I have recieved it on Trust wallet and you may recive it on any non-custodial wallet so take care of that.

• +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

Every time they have discovered a new way to fraud with the people and get earn some money. But the users should be aware about of the the scam, most of the time the users are fall into the trap due to their greedy nature which  should not be. 

This is valuable information. We may not know the nature of this trap until we end up losing everything. Each of us has its own experience and we must benefit from the experiences of others and take precautions. Some lost nearly 700 btc three years ago due to not being overstimulated. Now he regrets it.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

10 hours ago, pablomarwan said:

This is valuable information. We may not know the nature of this trap until we end up losing everything. Each of us has its own experience and we must benefit from the experiences of others and take precautions. Some lost nearly 700 btc three years ago due to not being overstimulated. Now he regrets it.

Oh that's terrible news. 700Btc is worth 11M or more right now. Could you explain how he had lossed such big amount of Crypto holding? If you share the information it will be easy for forum members to understand about it and be safe from such attacks in future.

• +3 1

@Ridam..You shared your experience.  As a result we have all become aware.  I have never faced such a problem.  I want everyone to know about this information and everyone to be aware.  Anyone can be attacked by fishing at any time. So we have to refrain from giving key and personal information.

• +1 2

4 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Ridam..You shared your experience.  As a result we have all become aware.  I have never faced such a problem.  I want everyone to know about this information and everyone to be aware.  Anyone can be attacked by fishing at any time. So we have to refrain from giving key and personal information.

Yes always keep in mind you shouldn't give your personal information in any platform if its luring you to do so. If you use non-custodial wallets then probably you will get this type of attack in future so I'm glad that you are prepared already for that.

And for other platforms too, like while accessing exchange through websites be sure to double check the url before giving your email and password.

• Useful or interesting 1

This sort of phishing is only effective if the receivers of the coins are credulous people who know nothing about security. As long as, you don't offer your information (keys, passwords and addresses) to the website stated at the memo, you will be totally safe and the coins they will send you, will just add to your balance for free without doing any harm! Sometimes it is better not to be over-suspicious about anything you receive in your wallet because getting more into the details will make you more vulnerable.

The scammers are inventing new and new methods to grab the money of the innocent people so I am requesting that be careful and stay away.

A dust phising attack! These scammers are evolving. We need to be ready and extremely careful, it means they can come with plans that may be difficult to spot even for the experienced users of cryptocurrencies and exchanges. I am in owe for this post that expanded our knowledge and gave us new information on the evolution of scammers in this market.

I have heard about it too and I guess it is called dust attack because the amounts they send are really small that they are similar to dust, but they use it to track you down and become able to know all about your details and then they hack into your wallet and steal your money, I would rather not get any giveaway than to fall victim to such scams.

I use the the Exchange almost to get the coins and use the new account and thats the reason that my account is not hack. So just use the new account for this type of sites and safe your coins from hackers.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

It is really scary hoe some thief are experts in technology and different ways to steal from people without raising any suspicions, and it is sad that people have to work hard and learn all about technical analysis and trading and spend long hours working on it then suddenly comes some thieves and take it all in blink of an eye.

Yes my friend you said absolutely right there are new techniques in the crypto world and I want to suggest you that you should be aware and be careful with their new techniques that is very beneficial for you to scare you on this forum

• +4 1