What are the best platforms for trading cryptocurrencies?! - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

What are the best platforms for trading cryptocurrencies?!

On 16/11/2020 at 2:12 AM, Emma William said:

Top 3 cryptocurrency trading platforms

We all know that trading cryptocurrencies is a very profitable thing today!
Even trading cryptocurrencies has become an effective investment to make double profits from the traditional trading market, or even Forex. And if you are a beginner or even an expert in this field, here are the 3 best platforms for trading digital currencies online:

Binance
1_qJyrPq9RD2AjfZ_MWEtzMQ.png.637972f8a45956b150f22a40120ba12a.png

Binance is the world's most popular and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchange. It also ranks first in the world in terms of daily trading volumes; This is thanks to the development of the technological environment used to build that platform, which enables it to execute more than 1.4 million transactions per second. Binance also has a very solid security system. The platform also includes an online trading academy in addition to a very useful educational blog.

Advantages of the Binance platform

1-The Binance platform offers the lowest price for the fees or commission of trading operations, which is 0.1% of the value of each transaction, and this percentage is reduced to 0.05% if you pay using BNB, which is the currency of the Binance platform.

2- The possibility of trading on new electronic currencies upon their issuance, and before many other platforms This gives you the advantage and preference in the first place and achieves a greater profit rate on trading new currencies.

3-High speed performance, reaching 1,400,000 operations per second, with the utmost accuracy
4-Very highly secure

5-Compatible with all devices and operating systems

Bittrex

BittrexLogo_Color.thumb.jpg.5a9fc3a89b13135dc2a2f82571a4e74d.jpg

The Bittrex cryptocurrency exchange is the premier platform in the United States, and it also ranks high in the international rankings. The Beatrix platform is the industry leader in security system, as its founders are three of Microsoft's largest former security engineers. Therefore, the Bittrex platform is your first choice if you are looking for safe trading on your operations as well as complete security of your account information and its protection from theft, piracy, hacking and more.

Advantages of the Bittrex platform

1-The highest degree of protection and insurance on your account

2- Executing buying and selling transactions with extreme accuracy and lightning speed

3- The possibility of withdrawing profits at any time and very quickly

Poloniex

poloniex2-1280x720.thumb.jpg.8d61099044319839842511e272189131.jpg

Poloniex was launched in 2013 with a dreamy vision that believes that trading and making money should be as easy as using the Internet and with the same speed as sending emails. The Poloniex platform is the destination for the most professional and skilled traders, as it offers a set of advanced indicators and tools for market analysis and trading movement forecasting that work very accurately and in a very sophisticated way.

Advantages of the Poloniex platform

1-Suitable for professional cryptocurrency trading

2-It offers an innovative and advanced set of tools to analyze and forecast market movement and trends

3- Exclusive technical support around the clock

Question for you guys !

What platform do you prefer to use to trade cryptocurrencies? Why?

Dude I don't know about much cryptocurrencies platform as im a new member but your post really helps me as I have a little bit knowledge regarding binance and it is very helpful for all of us.

• +2 1

On 11/16/2020 at 2:12 AM, Emma William said:

Even trading cryptocurrencies has become an effective investment to make double profits from the traditional trading market, or even Forex. And if you are a beginner or even an expert in this field, here are the 3 best platforms for trading digital currencies online:

Binance

Binance is the world's most popular and fastest growing cryptocurrency exchange. It also ranks first in the world in terms of daily trading volumes; This is thanks to the development of the technological environment used to build that platform, which enables it to execute more than 1.4 million transactions per second. Binance also has a very solid security system. The platform also includes an online trading academy in addition to a very useful educational blog.

1-The Binance platform offers the lowest price for the fees or commission of trading operations, which is 0.1% of the value of each transaction, and this percentage is reduced to 0.05% if you pay using BNB, which is the currency of the Binance platform.

2- The possibility of trading on new electronic currencies upon their issuance, and before many other platforms This gives you the advantage and preference in the first place and achieves a greater profit rate on trading new currencies.

3-High speed performance, reaching 1,400,000 operations per second, with the utmost accuracy
4-Very highly secure

Bittrex

The Bittrex cryptocurrency exchange is the premier platform in the United States, and it also ranks high in the international rankings. The Beatrix platform is the industry leader in security system, as its founders are three of Microsoft's largest former security engineers. Therefore, the Bittrex platform is your first choice if you are looking for safe trading on your operations as well as complete security of your account information and its protection from theft, piracy, hacking and more.

2- Executing buying and selling transactions with extreme accuracy and lightning speed

Poloniex

Poloniex was launched in 2013 with a dreamy vision that believes that trading and making money should be as easy as using the Internet and with the same speed as sending emails. The Poloniex platform is the destination for the most professional and skilled traders, as it offers a set of advanced indicators and tools for market analysis and trading movement forecasting that work very accurately and in a very sophisticated way.

2-It offers an innovative and advanced set of tools to analyze and forecast market movement and trends

Question for you guys !

Dude thank you soo much  for making such a useful topic your post is really good and informative for all of us I just work and hear about binance But now I will try other too because they also have benefits showed by you 

Well, the only platform where you could trade or invest bitcoins, which I know is yobit. Yobit is such an amazing website where we can easily handle our money with their user-friendly interface.

All mentioned exchanges are good though I am using only Binance from that list, but Bittrex and Poloniex have good reviews as well. Another best exchange (for me) is Localbitcoins, I like Localbitcoins because i can exchange Bitcoins to my local currency very easily and safe.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

I think there are many different platform for crypto currency trading. I know binance, bitforex, yobit  and others. I use binance and bitforex. Both are very useful for me. It's transection fee is very low and it's security is very high. 

Dear dude your information is very true for all the members and according to my opinion I think that the Binance platform is much best for trading because it is very safest and reliable and you can earn a lot of profit from it. 

Dear friend your post is good and all the platforms is best for trading that you have mentioned in your post but according to my opinion I think that the Binance platform is much best for trading because it is very safest and secured and this platform is easy for use so I like the binance platform very much.

On 11/15/2020 at 10:12 PM, Emma William said:

Binance

4-Very highly secure

Bittrex

Poloniex

Question for you guys !

@Emma William I agreed with you, and the above website and platform for investment and trading you mentioned are all legit forum, but to I personally I prefer BINANCE than the others site, because it's more popular and easy also fast, 

I have made a lot of income online from my life. The highest income from my crypto currency is $ 500. I made the investment by earning it. I work here by investing in Telegram. Many people are working here and making a living. The bank should seek the help of crypto to convert it into money. General Chat Chat LoungI think the way crypto is going to improve further in the future.

My dear friend, let me first tell you that I have never seen a publication so efficient and with this degree of sophistication like yours. Thank you for providing this useful information and I hope you will continue with it.

• +3 1

Bitcoins are linked to two platforms that are very easy to trade.These are the two forums that people trust and invest their money in.There is no way out of this situation.

Actually I don't have much idea on the best  platform you can use to trade successfully in cryptocurrency but there are some applications which you can easily get by subscribing for it on playstore they can be very helpful in trading cryptocurrency.

There are usually different types of platforms for trading but I use the Yobit platform for cryptocurrency trading.  This platform is suitable for trading.  It is much easier to trade here and the trade fee is much lower.  Here I can choose the right currency and make a lot of profit by trading in a short time.

Thank you so much for sharing this information about exchange sites. I was just known by only the Binance platform except YoBit site. Further two exchange sites which are Bittrex site and Poloniex sites are very first time I am hearing. I haven't tried any other site, because I have been using YoBit site since I have joined Crypto world. YoBit site is also very useful and secure place for investing money.

"You must have to take decision on Merit.💯"

"If you find my post useful, then give positive reputation.❤️"

"If you find my post useless, then give me negative reputation.🙂"

If you know something good about knowledge trading you will understand something good here because you have to have purpose here how can I do something good here because here we think those who work here if they have some good knowledge about the subject

Binance

4-Very highly secure

Bittrex

Poloniex

Question for you guys !

Edited November 22, 2020 by Emma William
Correcting the informtaion

I hope that all of you are very fine and enjoying your good health.

My dear buddy it is really our great piece of wonderful, amazing and more and more informative post. Thank you sir for giving us a lot of information about this forum. I totally agree with you.

Thanks, my pal, for this useful web page for anyone. I always desire that you may submit essential subjects such as this submit. I suppose that all platforms are beneficial and precious and offer a whole lot of facts and profits. I suppose that the Yopet platform is a exceptional platform.

Thank you very much for this really important and useful participation, I think that everyone who is interested in cryptocurrency trading will be attracted by your post, my friend, and I did not know about the platforms you mentioned and now I have additional information about cryptocurrency trading platforms ,, deserving of admiration for this important post .. ❤️

Thank you, my friends, for the many helpful comments that I gained completely new information on. It is worth knowing some of these platforms for trading cryptocurrencies.

Yes. In fact, you are welcome to share this informative topic with us.  Most people don't know which is the best website for cryptocurrency like me.  But I think it is the best platform to gain knowledge and inexperience about cryptocurrency.  Binance is one of the best trading or exchanges.

I think you should add platforms like Okex and Probit, I mention okex for the fact that it offers security and many alternatives to earn money by simply operating on the exchange and probit, because it has a system where you can buy cryptocurrencies at 50% of its price, which is very profitable

Binance

4-Very highly secure

Bittrex

Poloniex

Question for you guys !

All things considered, I will concur with the primary stage which is the binance since this exchanging stages is well known by numerous individuals and this is 100% genuine, my companions are additionally utilizing it and they're getting a decent benefit by utilizing the prospects exchange choice.

Great post, I agree with Binance but not the rest two. I think the list should be Binance and then Yobit because these exchanges don't need KYC. Poloniex don't need either and it looks good as exchange but I haven't used it. I can't use Bittrex at all and I'm not going to do KYC on exchanges like Bittrex, coinbase or kraken. If they wanted they could have been like Binance and not ask for information that we shouldn't be giving to any website.

Right you are. We should start trading to earn more from crypto-currency.. We can use more platforms for trading:

• TradeStation - Best Trading Platform.
  • Coinbase - Best Crypto Exchange.
  • eToro - Low Fees.
  • Kraken - Maker-Taker Fee Schedule. 

Thanks for your informative post.