Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

The best and great step is the first that occurs when we undertake a project, and it is the one that gives us the opportunity to show ourselves as we really are. If you are new here, the first step you should take is to study everything related to the forum rules. After this, you will feel sure how to participate without breaking the rules and that is what your second step will ensure, which is to make your first 100 publications and this is where you have to stand out by showing that you will be a Functional and useful member for the forum.

• +2 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

Through acquaintance and gaining a tremendous amount of information and experiences, a person can reach his load and his main goal very quickly, as the road is full of many challenges and the person must reach the main goal in order to reach his pregnancy

1 hour ago, Uzair Khald said:

Step by step can be reached to high level. first is very hard step of life. when first step is rise up with full  devotion. Fact is that I did know a single word of crypto world for two days ago. now I m able to sharing knowledge to newbie because I stepprd. in this great forum now growing fast Andy continuing my posting

That's good my friend time will make us learn more about cryptocurrency right here in ,this platform and what's required of us is to continue staying hardwork and listen to advises that other members are, giving us of following forum rules.

The journey has begun for you, we have been in it for  while now, my advise to you would be that you should avoid all forms of illegalities and I trust that your journey would be as smooth as possible 

Yes of course crypto talk is providing us better future and just a single step but it's very useful. There is no such website existing in the internet that are giving you money without investment nor work. But all knows that digital currencies are the future in all countries , through crypto talk we can achieve our taget amd if you don't have any goal make them.and work on it.

Yeah your right all sucessful person start in a single step to train Themselves in entering a battle or challenges while will taking a long journey because there's a possibilities we can encounter and experience some diffuculties and discouragement. So the first step will teach us to be strong and have determination to continue their works don't worry our right time will come soon. 

On 11/15/2020 at 5:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

You're right, I strongly agree with you. Money can't replace knowledge. All of us can easily get money if they do hard work in our jobs in life but knowledge is the more important because it could leads you to gain not just money but also a big respect to everyone.

I love it when you say that we should learn until we can, that is true because knowledge is power and you can use it in any factor of your life. If you want to be successful in the future, you should invest your time gaining knowledge, gaining knowledge in cryptocurrency would also be a good idea because it benefits us a lot. 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +3 1

I totally agree with you, to achieve best you have to start from low. And work hard and get  your goals. To get success in crypto trading you have to invest in it.  First start trading from low. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

A great investment of time is this forum. After all, the time invested in knowledge will never be wasted. It is important to remember this always.

Hello mate you are right every long journey begins with small steps. As you said without the small steps one cannot achieve greatness in this or in any other platform as these small steps are the ones in which you build you foundation. 

• +2 2

Whenever I see novice members appreciate the information they get in this forum, that pushes me to offer all I have for them on a plate of gold. Indeed, my friend, this opportunity does not happen to us every day .. We are here to learn and earn money together. I don’t think there is anything better than that 

On 11/14/2020 at 10:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

A lot of people quite from this platform just because they are in hurry to make money. Only those who have passion and who are ready to work earns enough money in this platform. I will like to advice any new members to hold on firmly and never give up. Good things take time. Never be in hurry to do anything...

True words my friend,no doubt that every long  and successful journey needs the single step to start and came into that field. When I joined this forum ,this time I have not any kind of skills of writing, knowledge and experience to work and survive at this forum. By  spending time at this forum I have learned a lots of things from the experts and seniors members. And now I am easily working at this forum and also doing trading of digital currencies and earning a good amount. So thanks cryptotalk for giving me opportunity

Edited by Zafarwaheed

yes it is correct every long journey begins with a single step and the single step that is the first step and that is very difficult step ever if we will able to cross that we will reach our destination as fast as possible..

and we all know that if we want to do something we have to do the first step then only we can start the work in every project we have to the single step that is the first step..

Unlike the expensive thing that have a chance to disappear or get broken, knowledge is not like that because even if we get older we still have it, so it is better to invest on the things that would gives you knowledge. Also knowledge will lead you to success, like other successful business man nowadays, for instance the Facebook if the founder of it don't have knowledge regarding programming do you think would come up with that idea, not of course. So always seek for knowledge.

In single day you built a tower you have built base and wait for  some while and then start your work. This is also apply for everyone who want to learn and become expert in certain filed. In crypto you have to spend time and efforts for getting something either it's knowledge, experience or any kind of reward. Invest time and harvest the benefit in upcoming years. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

On 11/15/2020 at 7:51 AM, Mir Hamza said:

You need to keep working hard.

Working hard and never give up on something you can't go a day without thinking about is the best way we can become successful in this life and since cryptoworld is filled with lot of challenges then it is good we seek good knowledge and experience before joining any project to avoid lose.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/15/2020 at 2:22 AM, Sypher9 said:

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpful to our success in crypto handlings.

You are right every journey start from a single step and we will stay focus what we started and keep in mind some day we will accomplish our journey . The cryptoworld is very big place to understand but with proper knowledge we can good earnings but it depends upon your knowledge if you have good knowledge you earn earn muck more . So keep learning about the cryptoworld this will help you in feature . 

On 11/14/2020 at 5:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

@Sypher9 Everything has a beginning, we start as novices and we become experts in something, this forum, as you say, is excellent to learn, because you can do it gradually, reading the different comments and publications you get an idea of what cryptocurrencies are about, With time you will have learned enough and you will be able to do many things that now seem strange due to inexperience, keep working hard and you will see your income increase every day, greetings.

• +1 1

Thats very true, the right good thing that we are able to work and put together everything we need to put together a good chance for us and put together a good idea that works for us , we need to follow strategies that work perfectly for us and in the end we are going to end up being really enjoined perfectly

• +1 1
  • +2 1

You are absolutely correct, my friend. I agree with you without any argument. Many will benefit from your post. Inspired by your post, they will be able to give some better gifts in the forum. We hope you will share more posts like this with us in the future. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

It's true mate every long journey starts with a single step and I let you know that your entry into this lovely forum is not a mistake just continue working hard and following forum rules then you will see great results, I'm wishing you all the best

• +1 2

Well said every journey begins with a step no matter how far the distance with patience and dedication u will get there so I will urge us all to be committed and focus and the sky will not be our limit but a stepping stone as said by the wise ones a journey if a thousand miles begins with a single step and let's not for get its not how far but how good 

• +1 1
  • +2 1