Every long Journey begins with a single step. - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sypher9

Every long Journey begins with a single step.

Every journey in life start with a single step, which is the hardest step. By step by step, day by day you should move stronger. All senior member in this forum was ones a member who star with one post.so, we have to learn from this forum and make ourselves better and try to make good quality contents.

I agree every  highest  post  made  by  little  steps u can't  suddenly  go  at the peak  of your  dreams  if you  make  little efforts  with continuos struggle   then u can get  your  dreams  and after  that  u will  be the  king of  your  dreamland 

Hello dear, as there are many and many difficulties in our life, where the first stage is the most difficult stage in the process of taking your first steps. You will certainly reach your goal, as the road to this forum is a long way. You have to collect information and abide by the laws in order to achieve your goals and I wish you Good luck, dear

Absolutely.If you want to gain something you will have to begin.Begining is very important.Sometimes we become too busy to planning that we become afraid to begin something.One thing you will need that you will have to be patient.

Yes you are correct. We all have a beginning part in life or anywhere. And it’s starting part of something. Even a loser have a starting part as well as a successful person has. 

Every big journey with a single steps. Then we get successful or lose but we start with a simple steps always.   

You are very much correct dear, we should always take risk on doing a single step because this will help us to develop and grow as a human. Even it's just a single step, it will have a big impact in our lives. Without stepping forward we will not know what is waiting ahead of us. I hope everyone here will continue learning and don't give up :classic_laugh:.

You are correct, each long excursion begins with a solitary advance. Indeed, even me today I have 220+ posts yet I began with 0 posts when I joined this gathering, so it is conceivable to reach far however we need persistence. Simply adhere to the standards of the gathering and you will arrive at where you need to be.

I believe in the quote that says: A one hundreds of miles journey starts with one mile.

All those successful people who made a huge money from cryptocurrencies have started like as as beginners but with some patience and with some hard heart and dedicating in working they have reached their goals and did the things they wanted to.

We should learn from them to be patient as much as we can and to not quit whatever happened and to be always motivated to have the enough positive energy to work harder and smarter.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Everything in this life depends on gradual process, the first step you talk toward your achievement matter  a lot. Most of us have chasing dreams but what is holding us back is we lack the courage of taking a step. Always are always waiting for the right which will never come....

• Useful or interesting 1

Yes you can. But single step should be the step of hard working and self seeking in every moment of life. If lose hope then you will become a loser. So try to make yourself strong and go ahead to the final destination.

On 11/14/2020 at 11:22 PM, Sypher9 said:

As said in my topic a long Journey begins with a single step i think my entry into this forum is not a mistake but will make me go a long way in cryptocurrency as i also see it to be the best opportunity for every newbie like me to value this offer for gaining much information about crypto in this forum.

Lets learn while we can because the knowledge we get here will never vanish from us but be helpfu to our success in crypto handlings.

Also lets value the earnings we are given by doing something valueble with them and never spend them recklessily. 

Entering the forum is one of the right steps that you have taken in the world of coding. In the forum you find tens of thousands of topics that can teach you how to become a good person in the world of coding.

Yes I am agree with you every long journey start with single step. In every field of life every project starts with first step. If we don't take first step than how can we reach to 2nd step and so on. Some time we have to take risk to initiate first step.

In the event that you enter another venture, whatever this task is, its start resembles a clear white paper!The most troublesome thing in this paper is composing the main word or the primary sentence! This is the manner by which our life is! The most troublesome thing is toward the start, and afterward things get simpler! This is the thing that likewise occurs with the white paper! With the fruition of the principal line, composing the subsequent line turns out to be a lot simpler!

I am not here to talk about the journey but to ask about the journey as I am new in this platform, what happens if we happen to miss the first step on our way up?

Are we falling off the ladder or just taking a leap?

Step by step makes a long journey. The only way to get moving again is to start moving. If you want to get better at something, you have to practice it. There is no way around it.

yeah,In our life its also same way. In childhood, we cannot say something,after somedays we say some words then more some words and now we can talk fluently. Its also same,in every success start a single step.

You are absolutely right friend. As an individual who has a goal and focus, one has to take the decision to start one day and one shouldn't be bothered of starting big, u start gradually slowly and will get to the higher level one day with determination.

Cryptotalk can be viewed as a step by step guide to success. You should be first willing to take baby steps and then you can take great leaps forward. So start small by understanding the basics and foundation. With consistent and determined efforts you would be able to achieve great results. It's all about working hard and concentrating on the forum.

For a long journey begins with a single step also I indulge all members especially the newbies to keep striving for the idea aimed goal and one day the become successful

The most difficult thing in this paper is writing the first word or the first sentence! This is how our life is! The most difficult thing is at the beginning, and then things get easier! This is what also happens with the white paper! With the completion of the first line, writing the second line becomes much easier!

i agree to this topic because every situation is a teacher for us to do more better moves, as we're beginners here we must do some first step to get grow to this forum like obeying the rules and regulations of this cryptotalk forum and posting more useful and informative ideas.

the frenzy to start in the international of cryptocurrencies brings fatigue and with them losses, it's far continually useful to start crawling and evolve until reaching maturity to give way to the expertise that became discovered alongside the manner for achievement in life, from there it best remains to experience the profits.

1 minute ago, Kashif saeed said:

Single step is reason of success and failure. But which thing you want it depend on your deed.so if you want to success in life you need to make right decisions and follow the term and condition.But if you fail then you make mistake in rules and regulations. Same this about cryptotalk if you want to earn and learn then you need to take step carefully and with proper way.If you want to go long and connect with cryptotalk so follow rules and regulations. 

Yes you are right to define what that single step can do. That single step decides our success and failure. But the most important thing is that if you are taking that step or not..? This matters a lot.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day