Xrp-Usdt update 14-11-2020 - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
MuhammadSh

Xrp-Usdt update 14-11-2020

Finally ! 

This price channel that has lasted for about two months has been broken now ! 

xrpusdt.thumb.png.233520008aaa0b0fc40c66f1f2c074e0.png

Lots of traders have suffered from this channel especially those who have bought it in high prices..

"Note: this isn't a financial recommendation , it's just my analyses as a trader.."

And now ..

For those who bought xrp in the last period ,

It's the right time to earn good profits now!

This price channel is really important and it's a good sign for each trader in my opinion so we should really be aware and take it seriously!

By the way

Xrp is one of the most cryptocurrencies projects which it has been really attractive for a lot of people during 2020 to be honest

And most of them predict that the price of xrp would reach really high prices!

But to be real , xrp has destroyed most of these people during the last two months especially for those who believed in it before that period and buy it with high prices!

Let's know more about xrp !

Xrp is the native cryptocurrency of the Ripple protocol

And it has first launched during 2012

xrp3.thumb.jpg.a2315a46f83b7bda899e435145ad5063.jpg

Regardless of the price of xrp these days.. let's talk about its project ,

We should know that Ripple has had really a good 2020 ! especially because of many partnerships with many important banks all around the world! also many banks tried it in their financial transactions.. 

So , what makes this cryptocurrency unique and special!?

and what's making it really attractive as a payment currency !?

This cryptocurrency is designed to be much faster than other cryptocurrencies! 

An example ,

Let's do a compare about the speed of the confirmation between using btc , ltc and xrp ..

Bitcoin takes about 10 minutes !

Ltc takes between 10 minutes to many hours..

Xrp takes about 5 seconds !!!

What's the future of xrp !?

Xrp is trying to be accepted by many regulations and that's would be really great and the demand of it would increase a lot especially because of its attractive speed feature..

xrp2.thumb.jpg.1f83183bdbfc5bb215867453b4924393.jpg

Xrp predicts.. 

Xrp price may reach 0.46$ by the end of this year

and about 0.58$ during 2021

and if we talk about log term deal so it may reach about 2.32$ till 2025

Is xrp worth to invest !?

Sure! there are many important and special impacts which make this project great.. and the developers of it really know how to improve it by time..

So we can say that it's a low-risk investment..

What countries use xrp ?

US , UK , Mexico ,Hungary , ,Latvia ,Estonia ,Romania ,Greece ,Philippines ,France , Spain , Australia ,Ireland ,Iceland ,Sweden ,Finland ,Norway, Italy ,Germany ,Denmark ,Austria ,Czechia ,Slovakia , Croatia ,Bulgaria

xrp1.thumb.jpg.fd9e86837e275bb5e24eb077c359fa91.jpg

Note: this isn't a financial recommendation , it's just my analyses..

This is an abstract for my information and experiences in this cryptocurrencies world.. 

by the way , you can check my topic here.. https://smallseotools.com/plagiarism-checker/

• Useful or interesting 5
  • +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 5

I am one of the people who had suffered because of this coin!
Unfortunately, I was impatient with it and sold it at a loss because I'm tired of waiting!

This is a very logical analysis, so I think that everyone who is patient and has not sold the currency yet, is very happy with this analysis!
But I want to ask you an important question!

Do you recommend that we now buy Xrp coin?

Or is it too late?

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +2 3

It is a really strong currency, able to break the barrier at which it stopped after it had stopped for a period of time. I expect it to prosper and rise over the next two months to exceed  0.5.$ Its projects are good. The companies that work in it are strong.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Xrp has touched 27 cents today and is now Trading at 26 cent. It's because of Bitcoin price or Flare project. These guys are making a utility fork on xrp and will airdrop the Flare token to AirDrop holder. So people are buying Xrp and will hold them until 12 December. The price will pump in coming days even more in my view.

• +1 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

2 hours ago, Ridam said:

Xrp has touched 27 cents today and is now Trading at 26 cent. It's because of Bitcoin price or Flare project. These guys are making a utility fork on xrp and will airdrop the Flare token to AirDrop holder. So people are buying Xrp and will hold them until 12 December. The price will pump in coming days even more in my view.

you're right.. the developers of xrp know well what they are doing and they have really good plans for each period as all of us notice! but there is an important issue to think about, what would happen after the airdrop!? i know that the airdrop is one of many reasons.. but would the price of xrp can be stable after stopping this huge demands on it or not!? here is the important question..

These analyzes are very good, very useful to me. I trust the currency of xrp a lot despite its low price. I have bought some of this currency and stored it in the hope that its price will increase in the future and in the coming years.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Although im not a big supporter of XRP but im glad to hear this news because this may help

those who bought ripple at high price many peoples invest at high prices and now they are

in a big lost i wish that XRP price recover as soon as possible

• +1 2

Despite the centralization that XRP represents, I am in favor of this currency getting more and more attention, I constantly buy XRP and the truth is that it increased to 0.27 has generated good profits, also I am preparing for the launch of the new currency of  flare, powered by the XRP network.

XRP holder present🥳

• +2 1

3 hours ago, Maaz sultan said:

Yes as a crypto trader i get in this situation when buy any coin at high market price and this s a good chance to sell out your locked coins for making profitable trades actually its our learning process in which we learn .

Locking a good amount of your capital because of a cryptocurrency is really bad for you as a trader.. trading field has rules.. and you shouldn't invest heavily in any coin especially if you aren't sure about its future! xrp is really good for long term trading but you should also buy it in low prices because there is nothing clear 100% when we talk about this crypto world! 

16 hours ago, MuhammadSh said:

What countries use xrp ?

US , UK , Mexico ,Hungary , ,Latvia ,Estonia ,Romania ,Greece ,Philippines ,France , Spain , Australia ,Ireland ,Iceland ,Sweden ,Finland ,Norway, Italy ,Germany ,Denmark ,Austria ,Czechia ,Slovakia , Croatia ,Bulgaria

I didn't get this, used by how? Being from Finland i haven't seen any news anyone offering any services for xrp. I haven't even heard any Finnish company selling it.

Or do you mean that people from these places trade it? But aren't almost all cryptos traded world wide anyway or does XRP have some restrictions for Japan and Korea for example which are not in the list?

• +1 2
  • +3 1

As at the time of writing these the two coins have increased in value even though not that massively but its a sign that something really massive is approaching 

USDT =$1

XRP= $0.273

ITS high time for xrp to cross these dollar deadlock, maybe next year it would, surely!! 

• +1 1

I am also holding XRP in my wallet and most of them use to safe my fee.it goes very fast and safe plenty of time. For the price I now Considered it a future investment and don't much look into it's current price. Because I know it's long run investment and I have to wait for years for gaining good profit. I have recommend XRP to newbies because it's not volatile by nature and most of the stable in price. 

• +3 2

The biggest advantage of the XRp coin is the speed of transactions, as it is considered the fastest currency and also its fees are low, but unfortunately Ripple is not a cryptocurrency but rather a digital currency in the sense that it is centralized and not decentralized like cryptocurrencies, this matter made many banks correspond to dealing via Ripple, but it is The same reason why fans of crypto and decentralization refrain from using it.

I believe that the XRP network and the currency itself, is a sleeping giant, which has been reduced because its network is centralized, but XRP is a pillar in terms of the association between bank and cryptocurrencies, it is possible that in the future they will comply with a fundamental role in its legalization worldwide, it is used more and more.

On 11/15/2020 at 7:30 PM, Syedbesharat said:

I am also holding XRP in my wallet and most of them use to safe my fee.it goes very fast and safe plenty of time. For the price I now Considered it a future investment and don't much look into it's current price. Because I know it's long run investment and I have to wait for years for gaining good profit. I have recommend XRP to newbies because it's not volatile by nature and most of the stable in price. 

You got it right my friend.. i am wondering how many people take this cryptocurrency as a tradable one! and if your plan is investing in it for a long time so you are on the right road in my opinion! recommending it for the beginners would be a good idea especially to make them start with low volatility cryptocurrencies and be away from big losses..

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 2:37 PM, MuhammadSh said:

Xrp is one of the most cryptocurrencies projects which it has been really attractive for a lot of people during 2020 to be honest

@MuhammadSh...The xrp coin has had a huge impact on the market.  I can see that investing and trading with this currency is both profitable.  But if you want to trade and invest with these coins, you need to gain experience in the crypto world.  However, the demand for XRP coins is very good this year.  I think investing and trading with these coins would be the best choice if you have less capital

• +2 1

Congrats for those who were aware and believed in my important alert! i have shared this alert since 14 days in 14-11-2020 when the price of xrp was 0.27$..

The price has reached 0.77$ in the last days so who entered this deal made about 185% profits in a few days! 

The price now is about 0.55$ so let's wait and see what would happen in the near future with xrp and its great project! and maybe there will be an update here..

This isn't an financial recommendation but as traders we should understand how this cryptocurrencies market works..

XRP is a good company and now it is facing the problem of SEC attack therefore its value go down and I think soon it will go up and give profit.

I given you a like for your effort, you deserved it and many of the information you gave is correct, however a month later XRP started a big dive into the crypto abyss and looks that it will not recover unless they have some real and final news from SEC, but that it will take months. There was always concern of centralization for XRP and there are facts that point to Ripple being able to freeze xrp wallets. This is one part of the bad news that were never told. The second is the wallets that hold many billions of XRP and belong to Ripple. These wallets were opening all this time once every month and Ripple was selling.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Yes the XRP broke all channels in November and it only took one month to break down again as it is having legal problems and is even having existencial issues as the SEC may even completely ban Ripple from using the XRP and it could be removed by all major cryptocurrency exchanges.

• +2 1

XRP is only speculation and had a lot of shills spamming and making it look even worse, I always disliked this aggressive marketing that is mostly used by scams and it was working well for the Ripple scam for a while, until they grown too much and the regulators started giving attention to the wealth they were accumulating.

• +1 1

I have to admit you made a good post for Xrp, not my favorite altcoin but you are making a good case. Also you given a good entry when Xrp did a break out from this channel and then had all this variance it had until today. Thanks, made some things clear with this one, but Xrp since then has been targeted by Sec and may have a very difficult time ahead.

He is very right, XRP has not managed to exceed its historical price even by announcing its Airdrop Spark, thus giving a loss to many people since its price has fallen a lot, also having some problems with the use policies so it is losing a lot of reputation, hopefully may soon recover.

• +1 1

XRP has a lot of potential and it is unfortunate the problems that are always found at the moment, which affects a lot for those who operate in this cryptocurrency, but soon we will see XRP taking a better position, even exceeding its historical price, so it is something that must be done. wait.