How to invest - Crypto World - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Cleaner

How to invest

Nice information you have shared about investment...  But i think not all exchange site will give you offer like yobit give us that invest your coin and get daily interest..  Every day lot of crypto member get scammed by invest their money in wrong coin plus in wrong investment site.. So all we need to be aware about them..  Hope newbie will get enough Information from your topic and understand the meaning of investment..                     

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 8
  • +2 8
  • +3 3
  • +5 1

@Cleaner Excellent explanation yes we must should need have these 4 qualification's before investment, because investment is one of the fastest method to grow our funds, so invest in only well known and trusted platform's,

and present scenario also indicating within short period we can see altcoin rally, so I think you mention altcoins good for investment especially eos chainlink and waves.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 4
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

When you are investing, you must study the currency market and watch its graphical streak of rise and fall, the market value, the quantity of supply and demand, and there is an important issue that the profit returns from investment are related to the amount of invested money.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

The most important thing when you want to invest, is to make sure that you are able to make it working well its really important to work and we need to really need to work as hard and put together we need to really put everything in the right position which is the right management for your investment that is really important so keep checking on that and be sure to value every single one of them that is important to check and so keep every single thing into perspective

• +1 2
  • +2 4
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

2 hours ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner Excellent explanation yes we must should need have these 4 qualification's before investment, because investment is one of the fastest method to grow our funds, so invest in only well known and trusted platform's,

and present scenario also indicating within short period we can see altcoin rally, so I think you mention altcoins good for investment especially eos chainlink and waves.

@Honny143..We must have the right and secure platform to invest.  We can lose money if we do not invest in secure platforms.  And now we are making good profit by investing with Altcoin.  It would be better to invest with Altcoin.  So we should choose the right platform and coins to invest

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

17 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143..We must have the right and secure platform to invest.  We can lose money if we do not invest in secure platforms.  And now we are making good profit by investing with Altcoin.  It would be better to invest with Altcoin.  So we should choose the right platform and coins to invest

@Cleaner everyone thinks bitcoin investment gives good profit but altcoins also good, because first their price low if we invest high capital and some time after their price increase 20% percent,

then we will be earn good profit but select good altcoin also important, so always monitor which altcoin price increase promisingly select and invest, its also one of the good investment strategy.

Edited by Honny143
  • +1 3
  • +2 3

7 minutes ago, Honny143 said:

@Cleaner everyone thinks bitcoin investment gives good profit but altcoins also good, because first their price low if we invest high capital and some time after their price increase 20% percent,

then we will be earn good profit but select good altcoin also important, so always monitor which altcoin price increase promisingly select and invest, its also one of the good investment strategy.

@Honny143...Investing with Bitcoin is profitable but we need a lot of capital to invest with Bitcoin.  You can invest if you have large capital.  And for those who have less capital, it would be best to invest with Altcoin.  And the profit of investing with Altcoin is higher than Bitcoin

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

12 minutes ago, Cleaner said:

@Honny143...Investing with Bitcoin is profitable but we need a lot of capital to invest with Bitcoin.  You can invest if you have large capital.  And for those who have less capital, it would be best to invest with Altcoin.  And the profit of investing with Altcoin is higher than Bitcoin

Exactly @Cleaner  that's what iam saying if we have below 200$ capital and want invest, then that capital suitable for altcoins because altcoins have not too much fluctuations, but once their price increase then we earn good profit.

but most important thing is wait  for that altcion price drop low,  then invest it will should be a good deal for us

• +1 2
  • +2 2

The points you have mentioned should be cared before investing. And a proper entry and exit strategy should be made before Investment in any projects coin. If we are targeting large market cap coins then we should try to buy in dip and keep maximum patience. For sleeping giants alts, I recommend to watch events like Burning of token, Listing of token in Big exchange and launch of staking features or those which will affect the price positively and then we can make our entry. Risk will be there but good chance of profit.

• +1 1
  • +2 8
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

NOTHING I SAY IS FINANCIAL ADVICE. YOU SHOULD USE YOUR MIND ,FOR YOUR MONEY,

All you say is correct, and I liked your explanation, as it contains many very important information. The investment field is one of the best fields within the world of cryptography and it offers excellent profits to its users, but in order to be able to enter this field we need to learn and have enough experience because without these things we will only get losses

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

investing is a long term project, you need to keep this in mind when thinking about investing, you can't expect profits in just a few days from investing, you need to be patient and you need to study properly which coin you want to invest in and why you think it will be profitable

• Useful or interesting 3
  • +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

6 hours ago, Cleaner said:

You will now choose coins with your experience.  However I recommend you to invest with some coins.  The coins are Ripple Waves DLRS Talk LTC Doge.  Then you need to choose a secure exchange site.  Because there are many sites in the crypto world.  So before you invest, find the real exchange site.  You can use yobit and Binance site to invest.

Well said @Cleaner investing in cryptocurrencies is very profitable but we need to be full prepared and follow what you taught us, emotions is very bad when combined with financial sector, so its good to calm down before making any investment decision. Also is very important to invest your money in a good exchange so we don't have to rush, but we should make research slowly to find a good exchange which is safe for us. By the way, you mentioned good coins.

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Time is the ultimate weapon!

27 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

By the way, you mentioned good coins

@Calvinpriva..thank you brother...To invest coin selected is a most important. Reason you are not selected good coin then you are not profit to invest.so ours a good coin should be selected. Altcoin is a best profitable  to invest.so i like to invest with altcoin

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks Dear friend @Cleaner for this great and useful topic informative. Is good to share things like this here on this forum to guide members. But of course the investment needs a little knowledge to start it and then with the time can success. Without the knowledge no success! It's like entering the sea without knowing how to swim.

But excuse me I see that you have asked just our friends Dorjoy12 Calvinpriva Honny143 Ridam  Whited35 Raqeebzy to share their opinion! What about us?..:classic_huh::classic_biggrin:

:classic_rolleyes::point_down::point_down:

👇

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

Well you explain very nicely but I think that you have not concluded the thing. Actually you must mention what after investment may be you require another post for that. After investing you have to wait and note the market reaction. When you feel selling the investment you must do it.

Then you mentioned about yobit. Actually I am not a personal fan of yobit. No doubt they have nothing done wrong but I have heard a rumour that yobit have been banned for some months. And when I see their Twitter handle profile pic I kind of get confused.

• +2 1
  • +5 1

2 minutes ago, tienda said:

But excuse me I see that you have asked just our friends Dorjoy12 Calvinpriva Honny143 Ridam  Whited35 Raqeebzy to share their opinion! What about us?..:classic_huh::classic_biggrin:

@tienda...brother, i forget about you.however, everyone has to right express there views there 😁.we must  have to experience to invest.we can never profit by investing without experience. So we will know and learn everything before investing

You have said almost what's needed to understand before investment of any kind. 

The most important thing to me is to be clear of the kind of investment, do the research well. Get acquainted with the project team and follow up the roadmap. I think that should come first before investment and all other precautions. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 2

My Altcointalks username —° Raqeebzy

To have a good investment you must invest in safe and legitimate platforms since that gives you more security to invest large amounts since if you invest in a platform that is not safe you may be scammed and you will also have to know about cryptocurrencies since you must  to invest in a cryptocurrency that leaves you profits and not losses.

• +1 2

Invest is a very big project.  You can earn a lot of money by investing.  But you must invest in the right place.  There are many fake investment sites that you will lose your money if you invest in them.....

You are right, we must first educate ourselves before trying any investment in a cryptocurrency, another important factor that you mention is the exchange because no one is going to put money in a place that is not trusted. Although when it comes to investment, the usual thing is to buy the cryptocurrency and send it to your personal wallet to keep them more secure.

• +1 1
  • +4 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                

1 hour ago, tienda said:

Sorry @tienda  I know. @Cleaner ask few members opinion but I know in this forum so many good members exist and their contribution really useful,

if anyone offend his act  then pls excuse him and iam also not support this type act, because so many good members hurts so pls no one do this type we are all cryptotalk forum family members,

hope everyone understand and remembered not tag few members names its my humble request.

• +1 2
  • +4 1

2 hours ago, Cleaner said:

thank you brother...To invest coin selected is a most important. Reason you are not selected good coin then you are not profit to invest.

You are welcome @Cleaner of course, it is very important to select good coins to invest. otherwise you will just risk your money with worthless coins.

2 hours ago, tienda said:

My brother @tienda he didn't mean he only needs our opinions because he mentioned us, but he mentioned us to hear our opinions because we are supporting a lot of new members in PM and in the telegram group of Cryptotalk fans as well. So have peace brother.

Time is the ultimate weapon!

Excellent post friend! Apart from knowledge, research and detailed analysis, we must also bear in mind that what we want to invest is what we are really willing to lose, since every investment carries risks of loss. My advice if your wishes are to invest in cryptocurrencies is that you choose low-cost currencies since when there are price rises they are the ones that generate the greatest profits. Another detail to take into account is to diversify our investments, that is, not invest all our capital in a single cryptocurrency but distribute it on different platforms using different systems.

• +3 1

Always act with conscience and a sense of camaraderie and every time you make a post, stop for a moment and review in detail the posts of other members around you, so that you can give your respective reaction. :classic_wink:

50 minutes ago, Calvinpriva said:

You are welcome @Cleaner of course, it is very important to select good coins to invest. otherwise you will just risk your money with worthless coins.

My brother @tienda he didn't mean he only needs our opinions because he mentioned us, but he mentioned us to hear our opinions because we are supporting a lot of new members in PM and in the telegram group of Cryptotalk fans as well. So have peace brother.

You too have peace Dear friend @Calvinpriva. It's just a joke, also my friend @Cleaner knows that I'm just joking. It is logical that this topic has not been done just for you, because he can contact you directly through the PM to ask for your opinion. From my part it is just a joke there is no sign of annoyance.:classic_smile: