Things we learn later - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

This is some amazing piece of advice. as a beginner it is not easy to understand this concept about Bitcoins when they first start to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies. But trust me eventually you will learn all these experience as you go through the hardships that you need to face in order to become a successful investor in Bitcoins or any other cryptocurrencies.

On 11/14/2020 at 6:15 PM, Dormilon said:

@bogdanoff That depends on what your vision is within the crypto ecosystem, for example mine is not a long-term investment to a greater extent, so I think that doing fast trading is better and then I buy and sell as the currency rises or falls at a certain time. of the day, holding is an option, but it is not the rule, each fork has its strategy,
Thanks for sharing your ideas with everyone.

Hello mate, I agree with what you said, I also don't like doing the long term investment just because I don't have much with me on cryptocurrency but I do buy when the price is low and sell when it's favourable to me.

• +1 1

On 11/14/2020 at 6:30 PM, Amelia23 said:

Crypto currency is a step by step process and its not easy to know everything at start so starting with the small things is essential for you to get a better foundation so you dnt fall into any problems or losses. Getting to know about blockchain technology and how it operates is the first thing to know because after this you wont be easily scammed

As you well comment, dear colleague of this great forum, the process of cryptocurrencies is not easy at all, especially for beginners, you as well advise that the first thing is to study this wonderful world of cryptocurrencies and how blockchain works.
A big greeting to the whole community

Thanks for sharing this wonderful tips,it has been informative,it is advisable to keep our cryptocurrencies until it rises and sell at high prices for good profits.for beginners and newbies learn much about digital currencies before engaging into it in order not to fall to scammers.

• +3 1

I already know some of that because I already reached the senior rank that's why I motivating everyone to continue learning until you reach this rank, trust me every effort and sacrifices to learn will lead you to achieve success and it would be worth it. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

On 11/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

These points are much needed and important to be successful in the cryptocurrency platform and in this way you can meet some scammer so try to avoid them too and make your work effective with more research

I learned so many things on cryptotalk where i earn huge amount of money on this platform and at thesame time knowledge and experience where we share ideas to each other, ask questions where you did not understand there are people in here to put you through

On 11/12/2020 at 7:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

Experience is the real reason why we are learning and the earning stuff is just a bonus for us. We can also help others to learn with this forum and make beneficial posts.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

To have an idea about what and how to invest your money in crypto currency you need some knowledge to have a good idea because the market in crypto currency is very volatile and can't predict the price in future, thanks for the information you have in your post brother 

Thank you for these tips. There are many currencies that achieve profits that we can focus on investing alongside Bitcoin, but you must put your feelings aside when investing and put well thought out plans to be able to earn well.

Dear mate your post is very important for newcomers which have many goals and by following these steps they can earn more and more. First you start from zero and struggle with your best efforts to achieve goal. When you enter here then you have nothing about it and after your working here for some days you know about Crypto currencies and online trading and finally you set your goal.

I think that everyone has their way of working with cryptocurrencies, some seek long-term investments and others seek to trade in the short term, each one with their strategies is gaining more and more experience

• +1 1

I agreed with the first 2 sentences. Bitcoin is a long term investment we should buy it and hold it for a long time. I've been trading and investing in crypto for a while and i never invest pumped coin, doesn't matter how much i trust. I always chose dumped coin for investing and i also hold those coins for a long term. Your posts is could be very useful for newbies and others. I also agreed that we should learn the technical terms, and you can learn them with experience. Of course you can learn many things in this forum.

• +2 1
  • +3 1

Thanks for these valuable pieces of informations, my friend. I think I agree to all of them. I wish there was someone who could pass those information to me when I first entered into crypto world and started as a newbie. Every beginner should spend a good deal of time studying these information.

• +4 1

We have learn many things on  cryptotalk as beginning step.As i am beginner , i learn beginning things .Later time i will learn cryptotalk in advance type.But i learn basics things on cryptotalk  as begginner.

• +1 1

At this paltforum i learn a lot of things people give ideas to each other . Everyone help and teach each other . We learn experience take knowledge have idea about scams and correct our mistakes. It also tell all thing about investment and trading and how we get profit from these .

• +2 1

On 11/14/2020 at 10:30 PM, Amelia23 said:

Crypto currency is a step by step process and its not easy to know everything at start so starting with the small things is essential for you to get a better foundation so you dnt fall into any problems or losses. Getting to know about blockchain technology and how it operates is the first thing to know because after this you wont be easily scammed

Dear @Amelia23 According to cryptocurrency, learning is not so difficult as you are talking about. Cryptocurrency is a step by step process but we can do it with hard work. As we are working in this platform and it is a very powerful platform that allows us to earn money in a single year as well as learn a lot. So in this platform, we can get a lot of information about crypto currency by reading the posts of our senior members and understanding them well. And as there is a lot of beginners in this platform and if they get any problem of any kind, then they can talk to their senior member and solve their problem with them. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

thank you my friend for the helpful topic that learn us a strategies to work at this business, all new members need this kind of topic to develop themselves and increase their knowledge 

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Thank you for your post this is very useful question many things are here to learn later because these things are not useful at this stage. Ar this stage we should to get the information about the cryptocurrency and trading on the Cryptotalk platform. 

As I came into this forum I have already started answering some topics but as time goes on I now realise that I have not even started learning what I deserve to learn before I start making posts so I have to look for a master and he helped me so much that way am making my posts normally here now.

This is good information that we can master over time, as we must buy at a low price and sell it when the price rises, adding that we must invest in the best digital currencies and the best sites and learn the basic principles of investment and the way to work in the field of digital currencies to make good profits from it.

It is often seen that we make some mistakes in doing any work and we learn from that and we try our best so that the same mistake is not made again.But if it happens that we are going to give a big test but in that test we have done something wrong that we did not know before, then if we know about it then it will be seen that we should not make these tests wrong then we will learn it later.At that time it was too late to know about those things.If you had known before, it would not have been wrong in the test.

After we collect cryptocurrencies through this forum, we can enter the stage of investing, trading and entering the world of the stock exchange, but it needs sufficient experience and that the person monitors the rise and fall of the currency rates in which he wishes to invest.

• +1 1

Incredible advice since I am learning it is the best advice I have heard so far, do not be influenced by the media or by anyone who wants to tell you that they are an expert in this area, simplicity is what really counts in this business and for our future.

• +1 1

BTC is the currency with the most projection but it already has a very high value compared to other cryptocurrencies, it is good also to invest in coins (altacoin) that when BTC shoots up they will go up a lot and we can make good profits.

• Useful or interesting 1