Things we learn later - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
bogdanoff

Things we learn later

Thank you my friend , I think these all are wonderful tips for a beginner or intermediate for going to great success. No I understand about in which I must invest .then I think we must save the Bitcoin or any type of cryptocurrency that you make for the future because the values of this digital currencies are increasing rapidly .

Over a long period of time, we learned what you said. The crypto world is an adventurous industry. We put a lot of effort into strategy and information. Actually, if we knew the method, we would win more easily. Work that takes some effort.

Actually, the results are very important and necessary for everyone to know. As I mentioned earlier, the continuous work and the continuous search for knowledge takes time, but it has a good result.

• +1 1

In my opinion just investing in bitcoin isn't much profitable but you should trade with altcoins too. I hope that will cause to increase in your btc and it will result as a more profit. Good luck!

This is how I always insist every old members to enlighten and enlighten the other colleague very deep.

Earnestly, we shouldn't only login to post and comments but urge our dear selves to also learn a lot of new secrets behind the forum. For our own benefits.

Thanks for this grandeur and wonderful experience.

• +2 2

crypto foreign money is a grade by grade process and its now not easy to understand the entirety at start so starting with the small things is vital as a way to get a better basis so that you dnt fall into any problems or losses. learning approximately blockchain era and how it operates is the first thing to understand due to the fact after this you wont be effortlessly scammed

• +2 1

I have believed on investing on  lite coin .i see the price of it will go up next year very fast .cause the fee of it is very low comparing of anther coins.

• +1 1
  • +2 1

Very nice piece of information. Not everyone has the chance to know all these at a point but with the help of this your post I have added more to my knowledge. Many thanks. 

• -3 1

literally your topic was amazing i also agree with you because if we work here and gaun experience then you know each and every thing about this website so i also spend my more time in this website for the best experience.

• +2 1

Yes everyone want to learnLearn and knowledge is Very important for a person a educated person need to Learn and knowledge  it is a very big accivement of the life. So i say that everyone want to be Learn and gain knowledge 

The posts here provide you with anything you want to learn. This information has captured every single steps needed to be taken to become a successful person in crypto world.  I personally think that this platform need people with great posting ability like your self. It is as you said of course but for people that have no knowledge and skill to trade and can't handle their emotions it is better to hold. 

• +2 1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

Dear mate you are here with very valuable tips that every beginner want to learn thank you so much for such an amazing information. Every one in this world want to earn good profit and become rich in low time. Dear mate I also want to choose the fast trading because through this we earn more than investing our money on bitcoin and wait for a long time for profit.

i learn a lot of knowledge from crypto forum as well as earn income. i learnt a lot of knowledge about crypto currencies and also its prices in world using. i also leant that its prices decrease as well as increase day by day. i also learnt the reading and writing skills form this forum. i also learnt that we can also earn money as well as gain your knowledge at same time on crypto forum. i like it very much and i recommend you to use it.

• -1 1

On 11/12/2020 at 4:26 PM, bogdanoff said:

We start our journey in cryptocurrency and usually we known nothing but try to find ways to make good profit and dream big. As a beginner I thought that I was learning a lot very fast, but it took me a longer time to find some very important things that I think they should be teached from the beginning. I made a list of them and I give to beginners with this post some shortcuts to know and you can also do your research too.

1. Bitcoin is a long term investment. This means that we buy and can hold for years. We don't need to trade and don't need to learn to trade. We can buy and hold.
  2. Best time to buy. It is rare to find the best time to buy. This year it was when price dropped a lot. But if price goes to 100k then 15k is not too much and profit is always profit. Just don't buy after price has gone up 2000% in a year.
  3. Where is the bottom. You buy the bottom when there is blood on the street. When you hear people talking about Bitcoin being dead and it has zero interest. Best time to buy was 2018. 
  4. Where is the top. The top is not even close where we are now. You will know it, when your hairdresser talks to you about cryptocurrency and tells you about his/her last investment in Ripple. This is a sign of a bubble and you should think of de-investing only then.
  5. Make plans and stick to them. Before you invest make a good plan and don't have emotions about your investment. Don't listen to the noise and the influencers. They will advice you to sell at the worst time and they will tell you to buy when they want to sell. 
  6. Don't listen to anyone that claims to be an expert. Instead read what simple people are saying that are honest and have no agenda behind them. Look at the past advice given in Cryptotalk and prefer to listen to the people in here from the youtubers and the social media advertisers.
  7. Look for investments in cryptocurrencies that you think they will stay for 50 years and not for what seems to be a bad idea but can pump the price because of whales. You don't need pump and dumps.
  8. Learn where you invest. You have to learn how Bitcoin works above anything else. First learn about Bitcoin then start the rest.
  9. Learn the technical terms and use them too. We use these words like decentralization because this is how they are called. We don't use any else and if you have them translated it will make only confusion. This is part of marketing too and some words are tested and chosen.
  10. When you learn, only then try to convince others. If you don't know why Bitcoin is better from banks you can't answer any other question.

All these along with anything that has to do with avoiding scammers and protecting your safety while on the internet helped me a lot and I wish I did all the above from the first day I joined this field. It would have saved me more times.

Yes these are some points which we learn after entering the cryptocurrencies world and these are tge basic points...

Thanks for your information.  I hope it Will help us for our investment, We can invest our currency with very easy process, but if you want to get profit from it, you need to proper knowledge and experience about this platform, without it you can't do something better. 

Hey mate, really important post for the investors of Bitcoin, you are right Buy is never late unless Bitcoin price down or up. Many expert say Bitcoin price will reach 30k mark and bitcoin price going the right path, I really appreciate your idea but my mate I not have a enough money otherwise I would buy Bitcoin at least one BTC.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

I would also advise: do not be afraid of mistakes. 
Through them we get valuable experience which is important for professional growth. It is impossible to become good trader only by studying, practice’s indispensable 😌

Remember: stars only visible in darkness 

• +1 1

Good information share dear and thank you it's very useful and helpful information.Also you have shared some experience about trading in Crypto currency exchange specially bitcoin cryptocurrency. 

If you want to get good reputation then your post will be valuable and motivative for other's and you learn more day by day .

Try to make a plane and stick to them Before you invest make a good plane.

!Thanks for helping us by sharing your experience. Many will take a long time to gain this experience. Many people will lose a lot if they don't know about this, especially in Cryptoworld. Thanks for helping newbies in this matter. 

1105529543_a3ab6aded8b7.jpg.729e6c8ceaee5fad8921dfa68e191ed2(1).jpg.6e90908c20f565049e8a268049cdc64a.jpg

Of course, investing in Bitcoin is a very profitable thing, but it needs a very large capital, as there are alternative currencies that can be invested in, such as the ruble currency, Litecoin and Ethereum, through which they are very useful profits from those currencies. Thank you dear for this post

This is such an important post that informs and makes the beginners understand the important things of this forum. Me being quite new to this forum is also thankful for providing this content because it has made me get a better idea and I have got many useful points and tips to be kept in mind. 

Hello friend, All the tips are enlightening and significant for all individuals I likewise learning things quick at this gathering however as you clarified everything about bitcoin , I have a point that we shouldn't keep our entire battle and spotlight on bitcoin there are additionally numerous monetary forms and coins in which we can exchange and can procure great benefits so don't zero in just on bitcoin find out about each Crypto money and coins

Things we learn latter is we should do invest money for earning more and getting more benefit because this is a field were we can take knowledge from older experienced members and this is good to do post in it 

Each and every one these effects we be able to gather from our knowledge of operational in cryptocurrencies if we fix a vigorous bring about and recompense awareness to this forum and besides other news about cryptocurrencies so therefore we container discover a added expertise!!