How scammers attract you??? - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Sallujam

How scammers attract you???

On 11/11/2020 at 5:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Thank you so much for the advice I had seen that in Facebook and in Telegram in Instagram many many of scammer do send us any link which are saying that they will give us money and some sites also send us many links like this. First time i had gone to the name but now I got that it was a scam trick

Yes buddy you are ri8. Nowadays it's popular for people to cheat with you and get all your money. now the question is how can you avoid this?. All you need is to be safe and focus on your work and also not to come in greed by the scamers. scamers will going to attract you with thier handsome fake earnings but all you have to avoid is not to come in greed..

Yes, my friend, we must all be careful and not be drawn to these fake offers. When you read carefully and learn everything about the forum, you can avoid these scammers, and we must all, when exposed to such a case, report them.
Think carefully and do not be an easy bite in the hands of these bad people.

I think you are attracted to them if you pay serious attention to what they are saying or discussing and most people who fall for their trap are the greedy once who are easily convinced and think that you can be rich over night. These scammers are always online monitoring people with trying and error. I usually delete their pm whenever i see their message, no need for long conversation because i know where they are going to.

Yes i hate those scammers. Usually some one texted me like he was my friend. At the begginig they're trying to create personal relation between me and him and if i reply his messages, he said there's a great oppourtunity in this website with small investment you can make fortune. This is the most common scam i've ever seen but there's a lot of scam ways and sadly there will be more scammers in the furure.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you completely. In addition, recently these scammers started to work in groups. They add you to a group and create an atmosphere there if everyone speaking there is making profits and happy. But in the real, they are all the members of a scam group. Beware of these environments since they can easily make you believe that something is profitable where it isn't.

• +4 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It is funny to read that scambugs told us to not believe and spend our money to scammers when in fact they are the one who do scamming. Anyways, thank for sharing this because this is actually happening. If newbies or those who is easy to scam just because of this flowery words offering large amount just to deposit. Do not believe because there is no easy money

Yes, my friend, I often receive many messages on the Telegram application in which the fraudster invites you to waste your capital in case you invested with him or loaned him a certain amount of money, but I know the methods of fraudsters and I do not believe them, and there are many sites that offer you great benefits In fact, it seeks to steal money from you.

Many fraudulent methods have proliferated in the cryptocurrency world and the aim of fraudsters was to steal digital currencies. Fraudsters use a variety of methods to attract victims without thinking of the consequences. Therefore, it is good to share our experiences in this field and explain the methods used by fraudsters such as fake mining, fake trading platforms, and others.

• +2 1

Scammers have so meany words to convince us they usually use word like "we can double your money in one day" something like that and they take our money and never give it back to us, most times greedy peoples get scammed.

Sadly in this worlds we can avoid scammers, but we minimize and  avoid to be scam, scammers are good at promising that you will gaining easily, some people easy to believed ofcourse when person has a complicated situation especially if they really need money. We can avoid them for simple observed thier actiom and ask secretly the requirement for proof to know their true identity. Mostly be wise for the people trusted.

Unfortunately, Telegram is flooded with scammers, there was a time when I participated in aidrop, people always wrote to me privately offering me a product, they never attacked any and blocked them. It is very dangerous to trust unfamiliar people. Take care of your accounts and your money!

Good and informative post, we all should be aware of scammers that are always lying in wait for new victims. They usually take advantage of the ambition of uninformed people by tempting them with unusually high returns on their investment. Sadly, many people, specially newbies, fall victim to these scammers frequently. The best way to about this is staying away from random people contacting us to offer investment opportunities.

Edited by Jromz
grammar
  • +2 1

Scammers sneak into the private message of a person and offer attractive airdrops and free cryptocurrency mining opportunities. A mature person can identify them by their offers being too good to be true.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

Scammers have there own way to attract you with the best profit, it is not possible for you to learn that type of money in just a single airdrop. Be alert that scammers are online.

Scammers usually post irrelevant links that lead one into trouble these days, as a member of this great platform avoid fake online earning links that are not verified or not trusted from the supplier. Always make research or ask the seniors here.

That's true , there are lot of scammers in online field they will offer you the best offers and they will tell us to do investment. Most of the scammers i have seen in telegram. They can send you fake links and collect all our confidential information and ask our to do an investment. So be careful

On 11/11/2020 at 4:05 PM, Sallujam said:

Hi guys hope you are learning and earning from this forum keep it up guys and beware of those scammers who are offering you for the following things.

These are following;

Doubling your profit

Randomly send you text

Asking to invest your money 50$ upto maximum 

Beware of them it is possible that they are scammer always get knowledge and invest through trusted forum.

If you guys have faced any experience regarding my topics share it with all people.

Screenshot_20201111_155919.jpg

Yes my dear friend you are right this post I think that the scammer can attracts easily in the world .they offered to invest the trust wallet and get the alot of at this site . scammer attracts easily to see our earning money this forum you know man is greedy because get the alot of money easily .and they lose his money . becareful and don't share information about your account .

There are obviously two types of scammer  those who make the odds of having to earn from them fair and those who make it look on fair as on the risk which they might tell you which is to be involved. As some other guidelines will tell you otherwise of such ways which they attract people to them

• +2 1

thanks for the good post because a lot of people are losing their money because of scammers and scam websites and some of the people end up losing most of their money for trusting scammers

The Scamers can attract a lot of people and people ate also attracted by them, they use multiple tricks to make you feel that it is the only best way to get money and it's the safest way

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

I don't know how people still believe in double sites and invest their mom in this kind of sites all of them are scam or will be soon. There are a lot of scammers in exchanges telegram groups when you ask a question they dm you and pretend they are admin don't trust them and tell their id to real admin .

also a good rule to keep in mind would be that, no one is kind enough to give strangers on the internet free money, and that if something seems too good to be true, then it probably is a scam and you should clear from it, and last, whenever a website asks for money to be able to make a withdrawal then it's a 100% scam

• +1 1

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                            bf_320x100.png

It would probably be by saying alluring deals or ads that could caught your attention and seems to good to be true. Those sketchy and shady sites that looks legit with some good reviews yet not known by those who always trades. I can say them scammers are getting smarter.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day