How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 3 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

Explaining cryptocurrency to older people is a bit troubling indeed, I just say it is a kind of digital money. imagine your money stands in the banks and you use your credit cards to do your shopping. cryptocurrencies are like that I always explain them the issue in this manner 

• +5 1

I would explain them by telling them that it is a digital currency that works as a digital asset that with that currency you can get a lot of money and that many people have changed their lives by occupying cryptocurrencies since they have many profits and it is a currency that has a lot of voting mobility where they can  To also make a lot of profits is a new financial system that can help you a lot at this same time and in the future.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 1

Explanation sound more interesting to the listeners if it's accompanied with practical aspect of changes in the presenter level and economic status. Meaning he has to explain with good example of the amount and success made from the sites

My dear friends btc is  a cryptocurrency and its price is too hight with the help of this currency investors earn profit daily and they are become rich with this currency because now the value of btc is $20000 and its too good price and in the future it will be increase more so try to inevst in btc for more profit. I am also inevsting in btc for profit.

Explaining bitcoin to those who are not attracted to the digital world is very difficult. Explaining this is even more difficult to those with old prespectives and old fashioned. But now a days the fame of bitcoins is increasing and it is becoming inevitable for some of the organizations. World has to admit the importance of the bitcoin. By reading this post i am somewhat able to explain bitcoin to anyone. Thanks for sharing such an informative post.

• +2 1

Yes tell me about bitcoin because i have no idea about bitcoin .is there any one to give me some information abuot bitcoin 

• -1 1
  • +1 1

Bitcoin is a digital and global money system currency. It allows people to send or receive money across the internet, even to someone they don't know or don't trust. Money can be exchanged without being linked to a real identity. The mathematical field of cryptography is the basis for Bitcoin's security.

• +1 2

On 11/8/2020 at 12:43 PM, Dorjoy12 said:

Every time whenever i wanted to explain about bitcoin to my friend and family they thought bitcoin is the part of gambling as the btc price dump and pump hugely..  I dont know exactly how much your Information will work to explain the people..  But i think it will be better if we give them the prove of btc payment system which can give us real money then they might understand the value of btc.. Though still my neighbours dont believe on me and thought i play gambling as i said you above..                         

@Dorjoy12  as like my family and friend circle also don't know bitcoin,  when I try to explain about bitcoin they do not  believe my words they says this type any currency not existence and this is all fake,

I show my payment proof's even iam show some YouTube videos then also they didn't convince, they are all today's generation peoples but they don't understand bitcoin, 

then imagine how much hard to explain old generation peoples.

• +3 1

9 hours ago, Honny143 said:

show my payment proof's even iam show some YouTube videos then also they didn't convince, they are all today's generation peoples but they don't understand bitcoin, 

then imagine how much hard to explain old generation peoples.

@Honny143  dont waste your time to explain about crypto to those people who dont try to understand what digital currency actually is..  Those people who try to realized that present world now based on online then they will easily realized how btc work..   Therr has different kind of people too in old generation..            

• +4 1

thank you for sharing this facts, it's far beneficial for brand new individuals, and we find it tough when talking about and explaining this field and we have to simplify the information to be absorbed by way of others. correct good fortune...

32 minutes ago, Dorjoy12 said:

@Honny143  dont waste your time to explain about crypto to those people who dont try to understand what digital currency actually is..  Those people who try to realized that present world now based on online then they will easily realized how btc work..   Therr has different kind of people too in old generation..            

@Dorjoy12  now a time I already drop my idea to explain anyone about bitcoin, because I know few years afters they know the importance of bitcoin, because in future bitcoin change so many thinks and do so many thinks easy.

On 12/8/2020 at 6:39 PM, Ashuaeeb said:

Bitcion to is difficult for people to understand and some people will say that it is waste of time. Work is really important even for the bigginners in order to believe in cryptocurrency project. 

You are right, explaining and teaching about bitcoin to thus who don't have any idea about it is very difficult  i have been trying to teach my family and friends about bitcoin but they keep saying its not true and they say its not real, 

Bitcoin is the first digital currency which was invented and its price was very low at the time of its creation but it's worth keep on increasing with the passage of the time and now it is regarded as the most precious and profitable currency in the world. Its prize has been increasing day by day and reached to the value of about 20k dollars. With the passage of the time many other cryptocurrencies also take place in the market of crypto but no one could damage the price of Bitcoin. The expertise of cryptocurrencies are predicting that the price of Bitcoin can be reached to millions of dollars incoming decade.

On 11/6/2020 at 10:58 PM, Emma William said:

1538754026_(1).jpg.7e92e6e95383cf1ac8b337f508385922.jpg
It is a complicated thing in most cases and the reactions are very different, in some societies ideas are accepted very openly, and in some others you feel that you are explaining your ideas to one of the doors of the house and the topic may be embarrassing for you.

8d80c4d89e1845dd80c491dd89396807.png.8515f944cbf234e96f7274824b28edab.png

I will offer some ideas that can facilitate the way you explain the digital currency project to them

• The digital currency is intangible ... but it can be converted into tangible money (metal money - paper money)
  • Bitcoin is like fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or wallets
  • With regular money, you always know who you are with. But with cryptocurrencies you do not need to know who the person is, you just need to connect to his wallet address
  • With regular money, you have to pay high fees when sending money because the money has to move from one bank to another and those banks charge fees. With crypto money, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees because the money goes directly to the other person's electronic wallet
  • In order to withdraw and deposit regular money, you need banks ... But using digital currencies, your bank is on your mobile phone or on your PC.
  • With digital currencies, you can do without work! Because the digital currency project provides you with many ways to make you self-sufficient and do not need work! (By investing - mining - trading - gambling)
  • Through digital currencies, we can buy many things (video games - books - clothes ... etc.)

cryptobasketsicon_small.png.bf10f6297acd34bc2895f83855e0730b.png

Who Don't know about bitcoin, explaining them about bitcoin is really complex.  But your post will help them a lot.  You collected and share the main points about bitcoin in your topic.  Its really a very  nice way to share.  I just suggest you to create some more post about bitcoin, it will help them more  

it seems to me that if a person is not interested in a particular topic, then it is useless to tell him anything. But I think if it's different, it's easy to tell him. Alternatively, explain what bitcoin is and how it works, for example, what the blockchain system is.

This system is very similar to our usual one, like fiat, only digital coins that have their own special property, and do not have a specific link to the state, only to one system!

It is true that it's difficult to elucidate cryptocurrencies to several people, especially the elderly, but by taking advantage of those methods that are mentioned in your topic, you'll quickly simplify their understanding, and it's good to undertake that with them, like sending some currencies by wallets or teaching them easy ways to earn.

I can show them earning proof of those people who earn good amount of money in bitcoin because if i explain in my own words it is very difficult for them to understand and he cannot believe but when he get payment proof and watch tutorial videos about bitcoin they can easily understand and believe on bitcoin reality

Indeed, a good and concise method for Bitcoin currency and it will benefit all members who are interested in financial business and love Bitcoin. Thank you for the important clarifications that you constantly provide.

As bitcoin is the most safe and secure and also trusted currency, so more and more people should have information about it. The information that you gave is very useful to all those people who still do not know that clear meaning of bitcoin. 

On 11/6/2020 at 9:58 PM, Emma William said:

1538754026_(1).jpg.7e92e6e95383cf1ac8b337f508385922.jpg
It is a complicated thing in most cases and the reactions are very different, in some societies ideas are accepted very openly, and in some others you feel that you are explaining your ideas to one of the doors of the house and the topic may be embarrassing for you.

8d80c4d89e1845dd80c491dd89396807.png.8515f944cbf234e96f7274824b28edab.png

I will offer some ideas that can facilitate the way you explain the digital currency project to them

• The digital currency is intangible ... but it can be converted into tangible money (metal money - paper money)
  • Bitcoin is like fiat currencies or coins .. But the difference is that Bitcoin is stored through electronic devices or wallets
  • With regular money, you always know who you are with. But with cryptocurrencies you do not need to know who the person is, you just need to connect to his wallet address
  • With regular money, you have to pay high fees when sending money because the money has to move from one bank to another and those banks charge fees. With crypto money, you don't need to pay exorbitant fees because the money goes directly to the other person's electronic wallet
  • In order to withdraw and deposit regular money, you need banks ... But using digital currencies, your bank is on your mobile phone or on your PC.
  • With digital currencies, you can do without work! Because the digital currency project provides you with many ways to make you self-sufficient and do not need work! (By investing - mining - trading - gambling)
  • Through digital currencies, we can buy many things (video games - books - clothes ... etc.)

cryptobasketsicon_small.png.bf10f6297acd34bc2895f83855e0730b.png

Dear thank you so much for this kind information. It is really very informative for me. Firstly my brother told me about bitcoin and he tell me about their benefit and history and he told me to select this for investment amd trading and I elect it many times and always get a profit through it and now I like it and always elect it and also prefer to others .

• +2 1

Bitcoin is so famous that I think that every person know about it.

If you want to introduce the Bitcoin you can simply introduce it by giving some reference as it is most trustable and profitable currency and its price is very high and most of the people are confused that the Dark Side of The Bitcoin and its dark use but you can clearly mentioned him that this is only a currency and you can take its advantage.

• +1 1

Hi there mate. I explain the bitcoin as an uncentralized digital currency with limited supply. sometimes they show signs of difficulty in understanding the concept, especially the older people. I explain the uncentralized issue as "for example FED can mint dollars but no one can mint bitcoins, only mine it with hardware and electricity"  

• +1 1

Play simple games, earn free bitcoin !

https://rollercoin.com/?r=kopkpsp3

ref_46860.png

It's simple and easy to talk about bitcoin and the technology behind him,but we really need a lot of time and a lot if articles to just explain one part of bitcoin how it work send receive ,but anyway it's a good initial to talk about it he can make new user search more about it.

Yes it is true that you cannot explain about Bitcoin to everybody. Especially those who are not techno friendly, may find it difficult to understand and believe in it. Initially even I found it unconvincing. But with time and patience you may be able to explain it to those who do not know anything about it.

your post is much informative if you want to guide anyone about Bitcoin it is very easy to describe him by your words thank you so much for your information and I also came to know a lot of things about the Bitcoin.