How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ? - Page 4 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Emma William

How to explain Bitcoin to those who do not know it ?

@Emma William Nice job mate. I must commend you for this effort on this educative post but personally to me i still feel it be of good help if one can introduce a member to cryptotalk to come and learn more on Cryptocurrency compared to explaining to the person one on one. Joining this forum will make it easier for the person to have Crypto knowledge more thorough varieties of topics from different experienced members in Cryptoworld.

This forum especially this topic helped me much abou bitcoin.I had heard a lot about btc anf its valu its using ability etc.I was so uch interested in this coin.But i didn’t knew how it worked before.Thanks all.

12 hours ago, Sara nour said:

Wonderful report. Well done. In my opinion, we should take care of the younger generations now to spread the culture of cryptocurrencies. They should be the ones concerned with explaining and attracting them to the world of cryptography because with the spread of the crypto culture, it will facilitate many things in the future.

I agree with you that the culture of cryptocurrency trading should be spread among young people in order to build a new generation on the principle of a modern world

Hello friend, thank you for this topic and for this information, for me I am still a beginner in this forum so I did not know all this information and I was embarrassed when someone asked me about the cryptocurrency while I did not know much ,. But from your topic, I learned that

• +2 1

We must simply introduce those people to this platform and when they will see very useful and informative topics like this one. They will surely come to know about cryptocurrency and its reason of creation.

• +3 1

I would explain someone by told him or her that bitcoin is the number 1 online wallet platform.I also mention that how faster it will growing And current market value of it.I also explain with it some other wallet.

Yes, basically.  BTC is a cryptocurrency and its price is very high with this currency. Investors make profit every day and they get rich in this currency because now BTC is worth $ 29000 and its price is very good and it will increase in future so for more profit.  Try the inevitable at BTC.

I guess that btc don't need any explanations, because it is like usd in the physical currency, the most usable, valuable and popular cryptocurrency, with huge supporting and another important opportunities, such as liquidity

It is true that it is difficult to explain cryptocurrencies to many people, especially the elderly, but by taking advantage of these methods that have been mentioned in your topic, you will quickly simplify their understanding, and it is good to try that with them, such as sending some currencies by wallets or teaching them easy ways to earn.

Thanks buddy, a very important post.  All the functions of explaining Bitcoin can be easily achieved through this post.  Bitcoin is a digital currency that is only available on the Internet.  Bitcoin is now common and legal in many countries of the world.  The demand for Bitcoin is increasing day by day.  Bitcoin's price level is constantly rising.  Those who used to hold Bitcoin can now make more profit by selling it.

Those who don't know how to explain Bitcoin because if they can gain some good knowledge here then they can explain a lot here because they have to have a very good idea about it then if they know something good here they can do a lot of better things here.  I hope they will be able to discuss some good issues here at some point. I hope they will be able to comment on the issue very easily

Hello my friend. You can go to some websites and read the full information on this topic. As this era will be the era of digital currencies due to the development that we are witnessing now and under these difficult circumstances. Anyway, thank you for your distinctive way. good way.

Been it decentralized in nature and anonymous cash transactions that does not requires third persons interference and other related taxes make it difficult for some many people to understand irrespective of their classes in the society because it can not been seeing in cash. The best is to influence with gifts and prizes

In my opinion, the best thing to do about it is to show it the best video clip on YouTube that explains Bitcoin, and you don't have to bother.

Hello mate, It is not hard to try to understand people who have no idea what bitcoin is. Just show them pragmatically online how bitcoins are bought or sold.

You provide valuable and good information about cryptocurrencies as there are many people who do not know what this currency is, how to use it, and how important it is. So keep posting more as you provide enough support to the starting members.

If so, don't worry, because this is Bitcoin explained simply. ... Basically, Bitcoin is a digital currency that has been invented without a central bank.

Explain it in a general and simplest way which can be easily understood by any people. Bitcoin is the topmost popular coin in the crypto world and it has also the highest value in the market. You can use it in different ways of earning like trading and investing and the potential earning is high because of it's price.

To explain bitcoin to those who do not know them, be it an older person, a young person or another person who does not understand the best solution or explanation to explain what bitcoin is or are, is by showing them why if we explain them in words they will not understand instead if it we do with facts or evidence there yes.

Explaining what a bitcoin consists of to people who are not familiar with technology is an arduous task but not impossible as long as you have patience and the other person is interested in learning, you can always extend a hand to help them
A big hello to the whole community and great profits

Well stupulated information. I would like if you can give me information about the digital currency.  Digital money is more prefer to me than the regular money.

It was useful and simple information, the world is developing and I think that with the passage of time the currencies will disappear, and the stronger circulation of digital currencies will become, as everyone has phones, laptops,

Hello friend I think the best way to tell about the bitcoin is the digital money or virtual money and the system work on block chain technology that it is safe from fraud and also no banks and central government is involved in it.

• +5 1

Dear mate it is little complicated to teach other peoples about cryptocurrencies who do not know about it but if we tell them it is very safest and reliable way to learn knowledge and to earn a lot of money.i hope the people's will agree with you and starts the work on this forum.