So how has Crypto helped me - Page 8 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

how has Crypto helped you so far?

Impressed to read your topic how cryptocurrency helped you in urgency when you need money and at that time you were at risk of taking cash from outside. Cryptocurrency is executed within seconds and there is no worry of robbery or theft. So far, I am new to cryptocurrency and Cryptotalk and trying to get knowledge to be successful in this field and to be careful while using it. Iwill also post a topic about my story that How Crypto helped me.

Hello friend! I think Crypto talk is such a site which can really changes life for betterment. Most of the members of this forum are i think students and they want to be self employed. According to me if I can earn money by creating only some  valuable informative post by sitting at home and along with that can gain vast knowledge about trading there's nothing else can be the best than that.  This platform gives us huge opportunity to enrich our knowledge to cope with the modern world.

Right my dear by this way we can send money to anyone by online in a NY other states and any other corner of the world.

I think that for many people this will be a winning position, because you will be able to transfer cryptocurrency instantly, as well as adapt to any situation, because, in reality, cryptocurrency allows you to do a lot, and this is just great! I am sure that there is a great future behind this, and we will be able to see all the progress, the main thing is not to miss the moment!

This your testimony got me to deduce and reason that, instead if disturbing yourself and finding means to send money to friends or family in abroad considering the currency being spent there, then just convert the cash to cryptocurrency and send it to the person and that way it'd be easy 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿Instagram🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Your publication is very useful friend, I always read in comments that you can send money anywhere in the world, but what I did not know was that it was sent in a matter of minutes, I was stunned

• +2 1

CryptoTalk as make me to have knowledge on cryptocurrency trading by giving me the opportunity to me senior members that are more experienced in Cryptoworld. Most importantly CryptoTalk has given me the opportunity of earning at the same time while learning.

Crypto help me in many occasions in earning points of view Crypto gave me great package and the other hand it help me lean from this point about degital currency. 

• +3 1

Cryptotalk has helped me in many ways, before I joined this forum, I heard less experience about crypto currency and do loss alot anytime i invest and it has also helped me financially.

• Useful or interesting 1

On 12/7/2020 at 9:11 AM, Huzaifa12 said:

When ever I need some thing to buy so immediately sell my coins and purchase things which I need. 

I have the believe in the future we shall have more opportunities to even buy food stuffs using Cryptocurrency because cryptoworld is gradually dominating the world, some countries have legalize Cryptocurrency already so I am expecting see more sooner or later because Corona virus pandemic has introduced many people into cryptoworld.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Thanks for sharing your valuable experience, mate. After all cryptocurrencies are meant to help us all in cases like yours. As for me, cryptocurrencies have also helped me a great deal, but from a personal point of view. I mean, thanks to cryptocurrencies, I have been able to learn a bunch of hitherto unknown extremely valuable things about this amazing world, from finances to blockchain technology, I've been treasuring this knowledge as I'm pretty sure that is going to make a big difference in the future.

On 12/11/2020 at 3:56 PM, Kenan12 said:

so I agree with you in your words completely

Many people got even more interested to Cryptocurrency since it is not like paper money which can be contagious, you cannot contact Corona virus through Cryptocurrency since you can't see it nor touch it and that is another reason why Cryptocurrency got even popular.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hi friend thanks You gave so much information about yourself I am a student who works on my Cryptocurrency and by working on nature, it is important for me to have a lot of life By working at the behest, I earn a lot of money So that my life needs is fulfil.

Crypto has helped me alot .it makes my life easier . It provides me relief from many financial issues. Here it provides me the source of earning money. I become able to buy my things on my own .

Cryptotalk has really helped me a lot because I have never imagined of working in a platform and get paid within a short period of time, however cryptotalk have made our lives very easy and we can fulfill our demands easily without involving anybody into our affairs and I hope these campaign last long.

Digital currencies have made it easier to work a lot as we can do the buying and selling operations within a short period of time and easily without any problems. These currencies have been created in order to make the future better and to facilitate dealing in currencies

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

No doubt dear friend cryptocurrencies help us a lot to transfer our money from one place to another without any hard work. And the big advantage of the cryptocurrencies is that these are reliable and we can withdraw it at any moment. The transaction fee of the cryptocurrencies is very low. 

This platform help me a lot in two ways such as knowledge of digital currency and the way of earning so I thankful to the person who help me to join this forums we are all lucky to earn and learn at same place.

Ah yes it helped us out in many different situations and were even lucky to have access to these types of things because there are people who need this more than we do and they just cannot access it because their countries banned them or maybe specific sites banned countries to do stuff.

Cryptotalk is such a great forum where we can get good information about cryptocurrencies and other topics and increase our knowledge we get basic to advance knowledge in this forum

Crypto helps us a lot in different ways and solves economics problems.  Crypto can be easily transacted in any country and can also be used for shopping if necessary.  Crypto can be traded quickly and fiat currency eliminates the shortage of crypto currency.

Crypto is helping not only you but also people all over the world. Many people have become supportive through crypto. So crypto is important for everyone.Crypto is our knowledge, profit experience. It is possible to do a lot of great things. So I think crypto is a blessing for everyone.

Yes cryptocurrency help in the several ways.for of all it is the best source of learning and improving skills and secondly it gives us a chance to earn at home and it enabled us to met with the person from abroad and we can know about their ideas and their thinking.Moreover it helps the students especially.

Hi dear I think cryptotalk is the best way for any businessman for students for part time.job.With crypto talk, we can do our own without investing so that we can complete our daily needs.Crypto is a secure site. It is a good site from where both earning and learning can be done at the same time. 

• +1 1

Thanks for sharing your experience I think Crypto has made very easy to transfer money all over the world. 

You have to pay a little Commission only to transfer money all over the world and it is also very easy to withdraw the amount.