So how has Crypto helped me - Page 5 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Cryptocurrency is really good and it helps us in many different ways, it is good for transferring money or sending money to another person even though they are in different countries but that is not that easy because you have to make sure that the recipient should also have knowledge about the cryptocurrency and know how it works. 

Hy dear friends, I find this post as a great testimony about crypto, and how crypto have helped many people to survive financially, I will look forward to post my testimony about crypto. Thank you 

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is a helpful forum that helps you both financially and morally. By cryptocurrency you can earn money as well as knowledge. Because I am new here so I didn't get any money from this forum. I am waiting for one week after this my income will started.

• +1 1

I think cryptocurrency is a source of income.  Bitcoin can be earned by posting in cryptocurrency. Bitcoin can be converted into cash.  Crypto is helping you financially.  Unemployment is being eliminated through cryptocurrency.  This forum is really great. Thank you.

Base on my own opinion crypto has help me a lot on my daily basic and has gave me a lot of things in life to support my need and it helps me build my english skills and improve my knowledge, but you need to work hard to earn income

• +2 1

you have done a exceptional put up. in reality crypto has given many useful things. the posts of crypto assist to apprehend many stuff about the virtual money. it helped me in enhancing my english extra. i have were given yo know a lot about this discussion board.

On 11/5/2020 at 6:32 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

@Mike1515 You've shared a quiet beautiful experience. Well its always pleasing to know that cryptocurrency funds are helping us in dealing with our real-life problems. As cryptos are virtual, and even some people doubt on their existence, and often find this as scam or pretty useless. Though, with your experience, you are able to share how crypto has helped in dealing with your problem, that's a good prospect to make people believe that cryptocurrencies are yet useful, where fiat currencies didn't work or at least if we didn't own them, we can send our crypto funds as P2P, and make good use of our cryptocurrencies just like as fiat.

you are right . This site has provided us with a good profit opportunity, and we have to return the favor by working honestly and transparently. We can transfer money in safer ways, but we must choose reliable people to avoid fraud.

• +2 1

Cryptotalk has helped me in all kinds of matters that it improve my writing skills and my vocabulary also improved. And I am student so far , and it is supporting me as a helpful tool to continue me education without any problems. So I would like to than to cryptotalk, for providing me an opportunity to learn and earn at the same time.

My friend, there are many things that crypto helped me with, and they are still in the beginning, earning some money and also learning things about trading cryptocurrencies and everything related to it in order to win. I learned a lot of rules to win currency talk and I learned how to earn in several different ways Thank you

On 11/8/2020 at 5:02 PM, JesusFries said:

Crypto has really gave a lot of things in our life and one of it is that it makes our life easier. As for me, crypto has helped me to support my needs specifically to support my college fees. Through this I was able to buy things for myself and for my family as well. 

Well, that's good for you mate, this forum really helps us especially for students like me because i can sustain my needs in terms of studying and all of the things that i want, just continue to make quality post to get more talk tokens.

Deportation helped me in a number of things, such as, for example, in repaying my debts, as I was bankrupt and after I worked for a few months in mining and trading Bitcoin in particular. I got good profits. But I do not mean that I have made huge profits, losing in some cases after three years of doing business from here and there. I made some things out of coding that it's the future.

Учитесь, учитесь и учитесь на своих ошибках :classic_smile:

A few days ago my sibling called me and inquired as to whether I could send some money, however I had any approach to send the cash since it was late in the night and the best way to send him , far away in an alternate nation is to ensure that I did really utilize my card or have some cash online either on paypal or something, yet I didn't have any and the main way I could give the cash in a moment or two, in a real sense in seconds was to send him utilizing crypto and that would be the best thing that would have each happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have a few coins and tokens and sold them , and when the opportunity arrived utilized wave to send, so this to put it plainly, everything was done in less than 1 moment, so to me , somebody living in an alternate nation can get cash you can send cash and you realize how simple it was ? he had the option to shop with it the very hour that he mentioned, so gradually am moving to utilization of crypto to move and am certain will utilize it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you up until this point? Me I have had the option to move P2P . My family have really joined on the grounds that in addition to the fact that it works is doing incredibly well.

Thank you my friend for sharing your experience with us. After reading your post i am feeling more determined than ever. Cryptotalk also helped me very much. With the help of this forum i am spending my time cheerfully and efficiently and learning many techniques of this digital world. I am earning and learning and connecting with many people around. I think that this is a wonderful and decent platform which provides many opportunities for deserving people.

• +3 1

Your post is extraordinary, old buddy. They said that the change and trade activities in monetary standards have gotten all the more simple and secure too and spared us time and exertion, however we need to manage solid individuals because of a paranoid fear of extortion.

It's been a secondary financial boost because it has help my business grow.i am really happy to be in the crypto forum,It has also impacted more knowledge on me especially on cryptocurrencies and its impact on the economy.

Crypto... A better way of transaction and also easy and safe, if one has the correct wallet to send into. It has also help in pure investment, making more profit out of the market and putting it into other assets. 

This amazing post gives us hope and confidence in the future that will enable us to keep the money and cryptocurrencies that we will work with wherever we are in the world.

Digital currency encourages us from various perspectives. Through this we can get to know individuals from home and abroad. It encourages us discover old buddies. Additionally, through this discussion we can get thoughts on different points. It additionally encourages us to bring in cash sitting at home. So in the end this site is viewed as an accommodating site for us. Much appreciated.

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Hy friends I hope you having fun yet I want to ask that cryptotalk help you in your poverty and you learn there how to trade and how to work online

• +1 1

Sooner or later trading with cryptocurrencies will take control of the transfer of currencies between continents or nations, In fact there are records that there are exchange houses that use platforms such as Binance p2p and LocalBitcoins, where the commissions are usually very low to transfer money and get much more profit doing it

• +4 1

Crypto us blessing for all of us .

And cryptotalk & crypto also helped helped all of us a lot by financial point of view .

Crypto made our life easy .

We can send & recieve money beyond the borders within seconds .

Its bound to be something that helps us grow so to me its very helpful because we are able to build up something that is much more important than anything else the safety and the beauty behind it all there is a lot of things that we need to work with there are so many people that we are able to contact and be able to build its time with this is one of the most beautiful way to earn in crypto currency and its working so to me yes it has helped me and I believe its a beautiful concept but the work is not done yet

• +3 1

Thank you guys.in a word cryptotalk has halped me a lot.in this site,i can make posts and comments for making money and to have a lot.i can also gain knowledge from the site.

crypto is also very help in our every life so that there are many people work this site and earn money after that day by day many people joint this site and earn money a lot of.

thanks