So how has Crypto helped me - Page 2 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

On 11/5/2020 at 1:51 PM, mhmd7 said:

Your post is great, my friend. They said that the conversion and exchange operations in currencies have become more easy and secure as well and saved us time and effort, but we have to deal with reliable people for fear of fraud and fraud.

Yes, dear friend, I think you are right or at least I think at the same cost, it seems like a good publication where it will not be very useful at all
Just like you thought that dealing with trustworthy people since this world of cryptocurrencies is full of scammers
Good luck and big winnings for the whole community
A big greeting

• +2 1

Since i am a student and earning from crypto has offered me my pocket money,to invest in international shares too. The transaction of crypto is too fast so you can rely on it. Cruptotalk forum provides so many information which helps us to invest and trade too.

• Useful or interesting 1

It is an enjoyable experience to send money, whether it is Ripple, Bitcoin, or Tether, to another person who lives in the other part of the world within seconds. Indeed, Crypto is an economic revolution and perhaps we will see the concepts of money and value change in our future.

• +3 1

Cryptocurrencies has helped alot of people to solve their financial needs and problems, although I am still new to this forum, base on all what the other members are always sharing here, and the good news that is always being discussed as well about making a good source of income from this forum, I believe that this forum is such a platform of good opportunities for people meet up with their financial needs. I also look forward to earning own cryptocurrencies soon, so that I can also start investing.

I most confess, my life never have direction, I wasn't sure of my future, not because I don't hope, I don't believe in myself, not because am not educated but because I don't have any source of income. I started having faith, hope and the zeal that my future is safe and secure, I started dreaming big, I started feeling like a responsible human being not because of anything but just because I joined this great platform that I benefit a lot from. Cryptotalk has help and still helping me ....

Hi
I am new to this forum.
I read about digital currencies for the first time two years ago.
I was surprised to learn that you can transfer your money without an intermediary (such as banks and remittance companies) with very little fees and at a high speed.
I think cryptocurrencies will take over the world one day.

I used p2p many times, converting cryptocurrencies into real money. It is very simple. It is like going to the cashier and exchanging your local currency for US dollars. This is done very quickly.
You can also set the right price for you and choose the right deal
It's a great technology

Edited by KHALED ADWANI
  • +3 1

Cryptocurrency is helpful to all in different ways. It is one of the best platform for trasfer and exchanges. It is also good to earn in a easier way and It yeaches you wiyh good knowledge about cryptocurrency and cryptotalk that is more valuable for everyone who want to knlw about it. by working at this platform One can improve his/her English as well. You got the experience of online working by Spending time at this forum. So its good in many ways.

• +2 1

Hi I am new to this forum and I need money to do my education for a long time. I want to read more. I think this platform is good for students, it helps me meet my tuition costs. I suggest devoting some time to all students on this platform so that we can earn well in the long run on other websites. Cryptotalk helps and supports me. 

It's really important to show the positive effects about the use of the crypto currency to encourage all other user specially to encourage new users to come in the crypto with positive thinking 

I am new user on crypto talk.crypto help me t improve my English skills.i can do comments on different posts on Crypto talk plate form and earn profit easily.

You have done a great post. Really crypto has given many useful things. The posts of crypto help to understand many things about the virtual money. It helped me in improving my english more. I have got yo know much about this forum.

We can say that crypto is a blessing to our generation and thanks to those who invested this great online currency. Crypto has helped many individual one way or the other. And many has use the great opportunity of the great currency to cause havoc on others through scamming, fraud and money laundering.

In my personal opinion, this is the best feature of cryptocurrencies
The ease of online trading is considered a civilized way that saves time and effort and shortens distances. I hope that it will be possible in the future to deal with it without converting it into paper currencies.

This is such wonderful news. I don't have any close people in different countries to transfer money. but I can understand how this is going to be extremely useful to search people to transfer fund internationally. so from this topic we can understand that the pros of cryptocurrency in money transfer is really amazing. Let's hope that in the future more such benefits should be available for the users in the field of cryptocurrencies.

On 11/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

Crypto currency had a lot of changes happened in the past few years. Now we can use crypto and convert it to national currency fast with the help of some apps. We can transfer cash to our families and friends like mentioned above. Soon crypto currencies will be a substitute for payments.

i'm really happy @Mike1515because you are telling a real story about the cryptocurrency using, this is one of the best point for using cryptocurrency in our life, with crypto we can send our money to any one at any where. 

Yes I am agree with you I think crypto talk helped so many people and help not only for earning help also in learning.... The forum help to improve our knowledge as well as this forum main our reputation...I think it's a best platform for earning online money I need help so many people for their daily life and for their daily needs...

That's such interesting story by the way everything going easy day by day but the main thing is to have information like you know about this process so you did it easily if a person don't know about this process so he/she don't do it immediately so I think cryptocurrency make everything easy..

Its actually more safer as for me but since if my relatives needed money and they live on the same country or lets say local i just use what app thats its used for the main country and only would use it if i dont have money on my wallets or something.

Cripto gave many people a handsome earning and made their financial condition better. Cripto helps you in making the proper use of your time. One can gain knowledge by reading the informative texts. It's also good for improving our English.

Hello friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I am a student I need money for my studies I think this platform gave me such money for my study material. Good luck 

Okay any , you can be sure that there is hope , move around and you will realize there is hope you cannot imagine because most of the time we do have ways to which we are able to build in confidence the best way we know and in this we need to understand how to venture into ways that give us this hope and the first one is this , the use of crypto currency , we fall into dependency and freedom

• +3 1

The good about digital currencies is confidence and speed in conversion. You can transfer to your family while it is in the market within moments. It is very good that it can spare us many risks and crises