So how has Crypto helped me - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Hy friends I hope you having a great day I am new here I am a student I need money for my studies I think this platform gave me such money for my study material

• Useful or interesting 3
  • -1 1
  • +1 9
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

That's why I love XRP due to its not costly transaction fee even if it is cross-border payment that would cost you so much but though the helps of XRP you don't have to worry for the high transaction fee and your transaction could be finish in just a matter of seconds so it is really a best cryptocurrency to use as intermediary for cross-border payment, also that's why the main user of it is the financial sector like bank. 

Hy all i am new in this forum and i am a student i need money to take my studies for long time. I want to study more  i think this platform  is better for the students It helpes to me bear my educational expenses i suggest all the students to take some time for money  in this forum we can get better earning  for the long time ever in other websites  the cryptotalk helps me and support to me.

• +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Crypto really helpful to all of us especially when it comes to financial, I am really grateful that I am able to earn here in cryptotalk. Just keep working hard and do not give up so that you can earn more especially we are in pandemic, crypto has a great role in this kind of times.

• +1 5
  • +2 1
  • +3 3
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

Thanks for sharing your experience friend, i think more and more people started using using cryptocurrency in the past years. It is very simple and fast to transfer to any place around the world. 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

3 hours ago, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

@Mike1515 One of the characteristics of cryptocurrencies in that they can be sent to any part of the world where there is internet to another person and they will only have to wait for the confirmation of the transaction in the blocks to do it, even as you name it there are coins that are instantaneous, one An excellent way to do business in a shorter time and safely, not in all countries there is P2P but this modality grows every day and there are exchanges where you can change to fiat money when needed, cryptocurrencies are the perfect alternative to globalize the finances and helping each other, thank you for sharing your experiences with us.

• +1 3
  • +2 3
  • +3 2
  • +5 2

Thats why the work of the cryto is to be really appreciated we have been given a lot of freedom and we have been told that its easy to satisfy your transaction without even going to the bank thats why I love crypto so much and that is really important to point out there is a lot of work to be done and in the end, crypto currency must and should be a appreciated we need to adopt it and in the end we are going to be in such an amazing position as a world, banks need to take this and even the work remit programs such as the western Union and Money gram though money gram has been able to take part and position with Ripple.

• +1 4
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 4
  • +5 1

On 11/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

Crypto currency helped me a lot for my financial problem because when I managed to invest on it, I easily get out of my past debts and that is a very good thing for me.

• +1 2
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

Yes all of you are saying is the truth and the concept for such an amazing work is still in progress and we are heading there, slowly the adoption of the same is going to be the genesis of what we have today the work we have today and we are all said that we are going to develop an ownership of the process and am so proud that I can say I used crypto currency to tranfer money to a Family member

• Useful or interesting 4
  • +1 3
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

Crypto can enable its users to send and receive money through very long distances without bothering about the time and taxes. It must be implemented throughout the world 

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                               

2 hours ago, Leo stephen said:

Cryptotalk have helped me in many ways. It not provides us earnings but also gives us knowledge about cryptocurrency and trading. This is also a platform that allows us to socialize and improve our communication skills and grammar. 

Sure @Leo stephen here on this best forum Cryptotalk we are not collecting income also a lot of knowledge. there are many information and valuable members experiences through their comment we acquire many good and bad experiences. Because is very important also to know the bad things to avoid mistakes and falls. 

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

Crypto is a very helpful site for all sector people. Many people work here for earning money... The money earned in crypto can be used for various purposes. Many student work here and earn money this use for studies.. This way different people work here for different needs so I think this is a very helpful forum.. 

• +4 1

Crypto is very helpful in our lives mate and can be used in many different ways like as a payment mode for transacting money across borders in short period of time and it can also be used as an investment instrument of which many I believe are using it for this purpose and it's good to be in crypto world and experience all these great moments of living on crypto.

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 3
  • +2 1
  • +3 1

Well that is one of the greatest thing that crypto can do is it is easy to send money and easy to do transaction because it is decentralized. So let us educate our friends and relatives so that they can be open in this kind of processes. It is so convenient.

• +1 1
  • +2 1
  • +5 1

On 11/5/2020 at 9:21 PM, Cryptic said:

That's why I love XRP due to its not costly transaction fee even if it is cross-border payment that would cost you

Well, that's true mate, I'm also using xrp when I withdraw my funds on yobit exchanger because it has a small amount of withdrawal fee which is 0.5 xrp only, you can save money if you're wise in terms of handling a funds.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Crypto has really gave a lot of things in our life and one of it is that it makes our life easier. As for me, crypto has helped me to support my needs specifically to support my college fees. Through this I was able to buy things for myself and for my family as well. 

• +1 2
  • +3 1

For this matter, the blockchain was created in the first place, decentralized liquid money that is not affiliated with anyone and is available online, you can pay through it anywhere you want and can replace the dollar, I am happy to hear this story .

• +2 1

Crypto is really helpful but only for those that really know what crypto holds. It not easy to believe in crypto but up till now a lot of people still have doubt over it, not knowing that it was the easiest way to transact and safe money at anytime of the day.

• +4 2

That was great mate. Trully cryptocurrency really helpful in every way. That's really possible to send money using cryptocurrency and good thing without any third party. Cryptocurrency is the future currency so expect more things that we can do in cryptocurrency in the future. 

• +1 1
  • +2 1

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

On 11/5/2020 at 5:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

image.jpg

That absolutely right brother, transactions in crypto is very fast especially cross border transaction. 

Cryptocurrency already getting popular in different countries of the world, hope in near future it will adopted by all countries and become more advance so we can send money to others in a more less and time amd in a efficient way. 

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

Congrats for your achievement. Yes, you're right. Crypto can make our life easier because it gave us money in easy ways. Crypto is also very convenient to do because it is very easy, you just need an internet for your work.

• +2 1

Your post is great crypto  helps us to earn money sitting at home and we can get ideas on various topics from crypto talk  I believe who  using it for earn money and increase knowledge purpose and it's good to be in crypto world  I recommend to all of you to study here in crypto talk

Crypto has helped, you can make payments in both home and abroad and you can use it to send transaction easier to others

• +1 1
  • +4 1

That's very nice story, when I come across good news like yours it give much more confidence and re-double huge interest of investing huge in crypto currency as in nearest future it will one day give me an ample opportunity of earning a surprising amount as profit and will surely dominate the local banking system.