So how has Crypto helped me - Page 6 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
Mike1515

So how has Crypto helped me

Cryto helped me in many ways. First of all I could go through many useful posts of members in brief way. It improves my vocabulary, typing skills and language as well. Going through the opinions and suggestions of participants from various regions of the world is truly informative and useful. Above all it is a different forum where we can work with confidence and commitment. 

On 11/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Mike1515 said:

The other day my brother called me and asked if I could send some cash, but I did have any way to send the money because it was late in the night and the only way to send him , far away in a different country is to make sure that I did  actually use my card or have some money online either on paypal or something, but I did not have any and the only way I could give the money in seconds, literally in seconds was to send him using crypto and that would be the greatest thing that would have every happened to me , so I logged to my trust wallet, I have some coins and tokens and sold them , and when the time came used ripple to send, so all this in short, everything was done in under 1 minute, so to me , someone living in a different country can get money you can send money and you know how easy it was ? he was able to shop with it the same hour that he requested, so slowly am migrating to use of crypto to transfer and am sure am going to use it even here locally so how has Crypto helped you so far? Me I have been able to transfer P2P . My family have actually joined because not only does it work but is doing very very well.

image.jpg

This is impressive! I'm glad that you're enjoying the benefits and knowledge in the crypto world. I'm not getting paid yet but the first 100 post (incomplete) is a good practice and gives me understanding of what it means to post a useful topic, thank you and I hope we all grow together!

I can't list all but the most important way crypto has helped me is the fact that it has made it easier for me to send money to friends and family abroad and has saved me from wasting time on queue in bank

You have your point. Crypto is not all about earning and make profit but it can may help us to send money online or can purchase online. We can avoid sending it from remittance or go to the shop where they can send it online. If we have crypto, we also have money online that can take different roles of fiat money. It is our alternative to buy bills, send money to your friends without wasting effort 

1 hour ago, Goshen said:

I can't list all but the most important way crypto has helped me is the fact that it has made it easier for me to send money to friends and family abroad and has saved me from wasting time on queue in bank

Transaction speed is the best feature of cryptocurrencies @Goshen.It's transaction is also very secure .It is I think impossible to hack into a transaction and get the money .The reason is that it uses a blockchain ,which is quite secure .Crypto can help a lot people to become rich from poor if they do trading properly.

🥰 DO GOOD AND HAVE GOOD🥰

NEVER DEMOLARIZE A JUNIOR MEMBER  

😎

Crypto coins are constantly helping us in various ways and cryptocurrencies play a better role than Fiat coins.  This cryptocurrency plays a special role when traveling to other countries outside the country and money problems can be easily solved by going out of the country through this currency.  Where there is a problem in sending money, the problem can be solved by quickly transacting cryptocurrencies.

Someone says: It is true that digital currencies are quick to convert, but they are not safe, as their prices change a lot. I tell that person, do fiat currencies such as the dollar, the euro, the lira and others maintain their price and can you trust them more than digital currencies ?!

• +2 1

Dear friend you say right and I agree with you. Cryptocurrency use very easy and send quickly but I think cryptocurrency when use whole world then its work properly. Day by day increases cryptocurrency user. Cryptocurrency use as a digital money in the world.

On 11/8/2020 at 8:12 PM, Ghetea said:

Yes cryptocurrency has made things easier as you can send and receive money online from different part of the world in a blink of an eye, you can also earn allot of money when you invest and trade digital currencies

That's true and for me cryptocurrency is life because it helps us to achieve what we did not achieve before especially some of our goals and dreams. 

Free satoshis and bnb every 20 minutes here: https://betfury.io/?r=5fadf2e24229531209b94c8c

Yes crypto is really very helpful for us financially. We can get many benefits using this platform. As I am beginner in this platform I can see there are many opportunities for those who didn't have any skill. But by making little efforts they can get money. 

I have been gaining more knowledge about the crypto currency exchange, and am looking forward to start earning from it but that Will be only possible after completing all my tasks.

• +1 1

Really, encryption is good for transactions and comfortable with the transaction. Personally, it helped me financially and scientifically as I have taken a lot of information about encryption since I joined this good forum

Crypto helped me in different ways. Firstly, it has increased my knowledge about cryptocurrency, trading, investing, from which i am unaware of. Secondly, its become a source of income for  me. Now , I manage my pocket money, project, assignments and many other things by my own expense without creating burden on my parents.

Wow, I am a newbie here, so obviously I don't have any experience of cashout yet, but with the at you explain you scenario, I look toward to experiencing it too.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

If cryptocurrencies are a good option to send money to other countries, easily and quickly, the only detail would be that the person to whom you will send the cryptocurrencies is familiar with the subject, because otherwise it would be worse, since it could not be done that way.

Welcome my friend ,i think more and more people started using using cryptocurrency in the past years. It is very simple and fast to transfer to any place around the world, and thanks for sharing our experience

How amazing to know that there are stories like that, as cryptocurrencies are not so famous in my country I have to come here on the forum to hear stories of this type

Yes, crypto has genuinely helped so many individuals here. We can actually pay, sell or exchange to anywhere to anyone using cryptocurrencies. Even for me, before this forum I was really tired of searching good income source sites but then this has helped me in generating so many good knowledge about cryptos and earn good money. 

• +1 2

Crpto has helped me to support my need specific to support my college fees and i love crptotalk so much amd that is really important to point out there is a lot of work to be done and in the end.

• +1 1

A debt of gratitude is in order for sharing your experience companion, I think an ever increasing number of individuals began utilizing digital currency in the previous years. It is straightforward and quick to move to any place far and wide.

Truly digital money has made things simpler as you can send and get cash online from various piece of the world in a flicker of an eye, you can likewise bring in allocate of cash when you contribute and exchange computerized monetary forms

Cryptocurrencies are the perfect alternative to globalize the finances and helping each other. This way different people work here for different need so I think this is a very helpful forum. My educational expenses I suggest all the students to take some time for money in this forum. Crypto has a great role in this kind of time. It is very simple and fast to transfer to any place around the world.

i am a student i need money to take my studies for long time. I want to study more i think this platform is better for the students It helpless to me bear my educational expenses i suggest all the students to take some time for money in this platform