Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 36 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

This is the biggest mistake we make in our life
We must stick to the way we were and not give up on our dreams when faced with difficulties. We must be persistent and resolute in order to achieve the success that will lead us to the summit with success for all.💮

I think everyone should not give up especially beginners .We have to work hard and be patient to get to where we want to be. in time, we will learn and gain experience.

In my opinion, risk is a must in this forum, but I do not advise everyone to take the risk at the beginning, and I advise everyone to obtain experience, knowledge and a good reputation.

My advice to beginners is to persevere and work hard. Nothing comes without serious work, and success needs this in the beginning You may work for free, but make sure that you will win in the end. This forum does not let your work go for free. It is the best site ever.

Struggling and hardworking is the key to success we should not loose the hope we can success by time and hardwork allways be honest and fairfully.

All beginners must be patient with this business. Quitting work does not help
A little patience and some hard work leads to profit-making and information gathering on cryptocurrencies and that is the point of this forum

I agree even though it gets hard sometimes, it is still worth it, we all know crypto currencies are the future and it doesn't matter how much you make mistakes, you can do it. 

Everything in our world is dangerous, not only your investment in cryptocurrencies, in my opinion the biggest risk to me is my acceptance of my current position while I can achieve greater and greater things, be patient, work hard, spend more time learning, you will like the result I promise you

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto?

You are right, I faced this, but I came back and decided that I must complete what I started. This work needs patience at the beginning so that the person gains experience and gets used to it

Dear you have patience with this great effort, especially in the world of encrypted currencies in order to continue and you must know how to invest, trade and exchange and get to know all departments in order to earn money and knowledge and you must not give up and when you feel bored and bored remember the value of precious currencies in the future and what will be achieved for you from A statement in gaining knowledge and experience and collecting money, and in this way you will see that it deserves to make an effort and forget to surrender and boredom

• +4 1

Yes you are right not only here,but in every field you need to do hard work and be patience.Without hard work we can't get anything.So instead of giving up try to give your best.Your more efforts will lead you to get more profit.

This is what is required. We would like to thank you for the kind initiative and direct some advice that will help and support others regarding the digital currency and the future of currencies.

I believe that giving up will only lead to failure, so it is better to continue learning and gaining experience, and in the end you will find yourself able to earn more money more easily because of your high experience.

• +1 1

Giving up and quitting a things is not a way to success. Success requires patience and focus. I saw many beginners quitting because crypto requires so much time. Quitting is not a solution. Everything requires time and time always gives the best result. One who seeks finds. So do not give up easily on crypto and in every state of life. Just be patience and work with focus..

In the cryptocurrency market, you should not be pessimistic and you should always think of good things and a better future. every time you buy bitcoins, you have to think about how much more rare and valuable bitcoins will become in the next 5 years. You should never be disappointed here.

Yes, Don't give up your dreams and ambition that you will achieve by crypto currencies, which are the most modern currencies in the field of trade and you have to persevere and endure the difficulties in order to get into this world full of symbols and each symbol of a different currency brings you money and information and increase your knowledge and experience.
Over the course of practice, never give up all those successes that await you.

• +1 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, the feeling of disappointment and surrender from the enemies of success, if we are stumbled on our way, we must not lose hope for success, we are always exposed to mistakes and difficulties, but it should push us to work more and strive more to achieve our goals, and it can be said that fear causes failure and when we are exposed to difficulties or problems, we must Be patient.
I feel sad for members who withdraw from this field out of fear, surrender, or despair.
You must work hard to achieve our goals. Good luck everyone

Hello, everyone. 
Working in cryptocurrencies takes time, effort and a lot of patience, so when you feel frustrated and want to give up, remember the value of cryptocurrencies in the future and always make sure that you can reach your goal if you work hard

Dear you, be patient and calm. Continue to work in the world of cryptocurrencies. Investing and trading in cryptocurrencies gives us a lot of knowledge and makes us money, so you have to be patient.

That's right, thank you for the amount of optimism that you give. Each member must persevere and make an effort to win what he wants in the future, and I say that the future of cryptocurrencies is a bright future, and this is for sure.

• Useful or interesting 1

You are welcome, my dear friend, of course, my friend, I agree with you strongly and you must stay away from surrender, because surrender is a cause and disease that afflicts you and makes you fail and frustrated. Move away from surrender, go ahead and don't despair. 

This is one of the best platforms that offers a plethora of options to its consumers. One thing to keep in mind is that not everyone can achieve results at the same time. Your chance and achievement can come at a later time. As a result, it is critical that each user be vigilant and continue to use this site in order to take advantage of as many opportunities as possible so that one day you can be successful.

Good evening dear friends ..

Hello, hello, hello, it is actually at first very boring and you don't win anything. These things happened to me at first and got to the point where I got tired of the first 100 comments. I completely cut off from this field for a week or two, but I went back and determined to prove myself to excel, achieve success and distinction, and to become one of the reputable and famous people, but that requires patience.

Thank you. I wish you great successes and success.

You should hustle in a crypto and be patient. Just work with patience. Don't think that you are only here to make money or earning. Think that here you can learn many new things . All the crypto users are like a family and strength of each other. So do not give up easily . Keep working with hard work. Do not quit until you succeed. Giving up is a thing that a failure do. Be a survivor not a failure