Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 31 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Give up is the sign of failure .So never giver up work hard and walk away until you success .As a beginner I realize that there are many members which are not co operative.

Yes crypto currency  need patience  and a lot  of work  in order  to make a  a profit  in the future  because  rushing  leads to  lose your  capital. You must  first learn  the basic  well and  understand  the trading  field before looking  for a  profit quickly.

Yes, dear, of course, we must focus on our goal in general. When we set the goal, we will never give up for it in cryptocurrencies, and the field of cryptocurrencies is the area that needs to be followed up periodically. From experience in general, and we must take the field of cryptocurrencies a great deal, this matter depends on setting the goal, walking for it and gaining knowledge for it, so do not give up or despair and never know and achieve it Thank you very much

• Useful or interesting 1

Hello there greetings I think you are right made don't give up keep moving until you give your call this platform why does such a great platform that we can earn money without going outside because of coronavirus situation crypto talk  providers such a great pondered we can earn money without

Better believe it unquestionably it is exercise capable saying gradual dominate the race on the off chance that you will be dynamic and continue to deal with this gathering for quite a while you will get significant benefit and which consistently move me that this discussion is giving a nature of information

That is to continue to persevere when its the hardest snapshot of the digital money and consistently quiet down and consider the choices cautiously and impeccably so nothing large of a slip-ups may occur or disarrays.

Always in any work in life, we find it difficult when we first did it, while in this forum I saw the exact opposite, and I found it a very useful and entertaining work. I did not find any tangible difficulty in it. You just have to gain more knowledge. Most surrender is not the characteristic of successful people.

10 hours ago, Dormilon said:

I see that you completed your one hundred publications, now to obtain the expected benefits, you know that you must work hard and be patient, as you say in the comment, remember to do a good trade, calmly and without anxiety, the profits will arrive at any time and This must be celebrated with the ability to do what we must without interrupting the good of learning something new every day, greetings.

@Dormilon Yes friend, I am already on that path towards doing everything to obtain the benefits, the truth is that I thank you for what you have done for me and what you teach me, that has helped me in the forum, I am happy to be here, I should have been Before, but that's how life is, I think that here it will go very well for me, for that I will work with great perseverance.

• +1 1

The world of cryptocurrencies is very broad, but the first thing you are going to get is scammers, but you have to resist these scammers and focus on what really matters, which is making money online, this will always be difficult, but not impossible. , you have to have unwavering persistence, I know it will be difficult, but I tell you keep going, I looked for a year and a half with the pressure of my whole family and I achieved it, the time you spend in this crypto world is going to be very rough , but never give up and you will make it, very successful and keep going.

You are right, mate, we must have patience and confidence in crypto regardless of how long it takes to see positive results, and we must not give up because progress starts with failure, and we are fortunate to be in this forum, which can assist us in realizing our dreams if we work hard and remain focused while adhering to the forum rules.

It's unfortunate that some newcomers have taken to abandoning their ventures. I've even considered leaving or pursuing my career in this area, but I'm happy I decided to continue. Beginners who are considering quitting should pause, consider why they want to work in this area, consider what inspired them to do so, and remain hopeful . Yes, you are in a difficult situation but please do not give up what you have started and success.

i advice to al those who want to give up this platform dear as we know that we become not successful in one day so in every field of life patience is very important and in this forum i know that we requires a lot of time to earn money but if we keep patience then definitely we can gain more than our thinking from this platform so do not give up and keep doing work hard 

That's the decent thing to do, and it should end there. If you talk to a loser and a weary person, you encourage them.And it is true that I should not give up. When we are working on. when we want to reach our destination, there are obstacles. We should not give up on them. We should keep moving forward so that we can move forward. When it comes to suffering, there is a great success and that success makes us very happy. 

It is unfortunate that some newcomers have succumbed to abandoning their endeavors. I've even considered leaving or pursuing my career in this area, but I'm happy I want to continue. Beginners who are considering quitting should pause, consider why you want to be in this area, consider what inspired you to be here, and please remain hopeful (though it is very hard but please try to be one).

What I said is very encouraging. Indeed, we have to be patient and work hard in order to reach our goal. We should not lose sight of the first attempt. Work here is profitable and is considered easier than any other job.

Yes, you are right, we must always try and try and our efforts will not be wasted working in this forum is not difficult the whole thing is that you must understand the rules and follow it and then you will always make money success in anything that needs effort and patience
You never have to despair.

My dear friend, welcome to the fact that the main reason for working in this forum is that it is easy to use and does not need physical effort. It needs to collect the most information and perseverance in working for progress. We need time and seriousness at work

Already, my friend.. Very useful advice ... We should never give up.. Because surrender.. He's working.The main one for defeat.. We must resist until we reach a successful outcome .. Especially in the forum in which we work.In it...

One cannot easily give up . Patience is a necessity in all businesses, not just this platform. I suggest that they set aside specific work hours that do not interfere with their other activities

When we feel frustrated and surrendered, we must remember the value of currencies and their precious sums that will be the future and which will secure profits for all.

Yes, I agree with you. My advice is that serious work needs adventure and a lot of effort. In order to understand the world of cryptography, cryptocurrencies and trading, we need some time to learn the basics and important rules. We must not give up immediately. Success needs patience. In order to achieve our goals, we must wait.

When we are discouraged and on the verge of giving up working with cryptocurrencies, we must consider their invaluable importance, which will be realized in the future, and we will feel unique and think outside the box. It is difficult and difficult, particularly psychologically, but it is well worth it, trust me.

My only advice that I give is that working here needs patience just like any work, nothing comes easy. You need to strive and love your work in order to reach your dream.

It is true that earning here takes time, but this does not mean that you leave work for this reason, when you receive or an amount from your work, you will forget your fatigue and feel joy.

• +3 1

I agree with you opinion, my friend. My advice to beginners is to work smart and read a lot of information about cryptocurrencies. They understand the rules of the platform well so that they do not make mistakes. I wish good luck to everybody.

My Friends Any work we do requires patience and hard work to make a profit.

If you want to start in a company, for example, you will not be able to be the director of this company from the beginning.

You have to work hard to deserve to get what you aspire for.

Here the same thing you should be patient and read, comment and write what is useful and good in order to start profit.