Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 33 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

Hi dear readings yes you are right don't give up and keep moving further because when you give up you lost all your dreams if you want to achieve your goal work hard and don't give up because when you're about to give up keep yourself motivated and tell yourself why are you here in this forum

It is unfortunate that we see beginners withdraw from work and that they do not have patience..Any work in this world needs patience and requires time and effort..I advise you to persevere and not give up..and if you need something, you can ask the professionals and the members older than you..Good luck to all of you.

We have to strive for knowledge, gather experiences, and dedicate our time and effort to do so
There is no quick win in any area. We have to be optimistic and patient
Failure does not mean surrender when we must learn from our mistakes
We get to the knowledge we can make good profits

• +3 1

It is not easy to get money, especially at this time as the world is full of expert people and it will be difficult to earn without making the effort to earn money.  You have to keep working and learning to increase your chance of earning.  Surrender is for the losers only.

• +3 1

Whoever wants to gain experience and earn a lot of money must be patient and persist in his goal and work well to collect useful information
And to be cooperative in disseminating information and benefiting members

You will not have any success in life if you surrender when facing obstacles . We must work with patience, will and intelligence . You may lose, but you have to make your loss a lesson to learn from in order to succeed in the future . And when you give up, think well about the profit you will get when you succeed .

I agree with your point of view dear mate that we should not giving up the cryptotalk at the reason of low price of the coins because the price of the coins do not always stable in the market we shoul keep calm and do working hard.

In order to succeed, you need a lot of time and effort..and be patient and not think about giving up .. When feeling frustrated, we have to remember the valuable financial value of cryptocurrency operations, we have to learn how to trade or invest..it is boring in the beginning, but determination relied on self-affirmation.

as the beginners my advice to all of us that always follow the rules and regulations of forum not try to copy other and the best way to earning on this forum is to create your best quality content and informative post so forum give you earning about your work. work hard and get success on this forum. 

Hello, my friend, in fact, I created a good topic, especially that you published it in the section of our new colleagues, because I think it will help them understand the importance of working hard on this opportunity presented to us here by the CryptoTalk forum, and that of course if they are people interested in the world of coding and its fields available to us also through Gathering sufficient information and experience in addition to the profits that we achieve here that we can use as capital and start investing in them, for example, in my opinion, this will bring us closer to achieving goals in the future.

• +2 1

I have never felt going here in Krypototolk, but I can not make my experience as many years here they do not have sufficient patience to do so
Working in the field of cribu needs a lot of patience and effort and this is what some have to do so I advise them to continue to try because they will be seen as a result of their work in the end

I advise them to be patient and continue to work in order to gain more knowledge, knowledge and experience about cryptocurrencies and so that this experience is sufficient to work independently in the field of trading and investing in cryptocurrency
In life, nothing comes for free. If you do not get tired and learn, you will not get what you want

When you start in this field, the first thing you must know is that money and success will not be achieved easily. Rather, you have to be patient, work hard and not give up, then you will feel the difference. 

I have seen some begginers give up from crypto just because they have not enough patients and if they not earn enough money then they give up from crypto. But I can say to all don't give up from crypto, Stay patiently you will be successful because only with that you can achieve good money.

I have been reading the same motivational post by many members specially from the seniors. I think crypto world really need patience to survive ourselves and also should not have to give up for some small reasons.

I agree with you,we can't give up, because we don't much know about any things ,so we need to spend our time on this forum and  must learn about this forum and cryptocurrency.  Then we can earn money. So if we don't know how to make a good post then who we can earn money. So if we are earning thennit means something which we don't know ,but with the spend of time we can learn about things and can earn money from this forum. This is great forum and have opportunity to learn and earn on same time.

Yes, my friend, I agree with you very much. Never give up. The road to success is long and you start one step. You have to do nothing but diligence and persevere in your work to achieve your goals and reach your desired goal, especially for beginners. 

• +1 1

I think there is no easy money in the world ، we have to work hard to deserve it 

Consider this work is like any other work that takes ours and ours in addition to physical exertion and so many other risks that are not exist in this forum 

So stop complaining and back to work my friends

Edited by Abo7aidarah

We must not give up on any platform. Keep working on this platform until you succeed. You need a lot of hard work to work on every platform. Keep working until you get what you pay for. Keep up the good content so that all the members work as hard as they can.

Actually yes, i hope we have to be patience in order to be successful in this platform, yes you are right, the first way to success is the hardest way to go, so we just have to be patient in order to earn from this crypto, so my friends we have to continue hustling till we achieve our aims

At the beginning of my entry into this forum, I almost gave up the world of coding because of the difficulty and complexity it found, but after I read some publications about patience for learning, I decided to stay in the cryptography world.In all aspects of our lives we need patience and the power of learning to move forward.

• +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I think I should trade in cryptocurrencies because I want to make money for my future projects and I want to invest a large amount in cryptocurrency trading.
We have to remember its precious value, which will be the future, feel unique and think outside the box.

Most of the beginners lose their money because they start trading without a good knowledge of cryptocurrencies and thus trade randomly and end up losing the most money.  I believe beginners should spend a good time learning, gaining experience and knowing the basics before starting to trade.

• +2 1

Yes, a lot of beginners make mistakes, lose their money and quit working in cryptocurrencies.  I think that everyone loses, even the experts, because we cannot control the future. Therefore, we all have to learn well and not give up easily and thus we will earn more money.

• +2 1

Any failure always comes in when we give up so giving up is never a solution so today am trying to imagine that Jack ma gave up he would have never ever in the world had any time to come back.