Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 30 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

It is true that if you want to do some new business, there are many obstacles, but we must do our work patiently and do not lose hope to do our job properly. We must do our best for more knowledge and learning.

If you are able to understand this topic then you are an expert in the world of cryptocurrencies
If you are otherwise you should gain more knowledge about it

• +3 1

Yes my boyfriend of a pity that there are so many take for reasons that go for him, and they just gave up easily in my point of view we must fight for our dreams and to be patient and trust ourselves we shouldn't surrender should see our efforts to win

Despair is sin. We must never give up our purpose and our commitment. We must continue to strive to reach our destination. We can succeed by working honestly and diligently.

12 minutes ago, Noor bilal said:

agree with this i get this topic right , iyou should continue your hustle in the cryto. If it's so then that's correct you should continue working hard here so you can have a good reputation to earn money. 

@Noor bilal In cryptocurrencies you have to work hard and with a lot of knowledge of what you do to be able to have the profits you are looking for, patience is something that you must always have, knowing that everything comes with time and the good will always be there waiting for you. opportune moment to arrive, we must not give up, on the contrary,
we must fight every day to achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

• +1 1

Of course, we must not give up.  When we work hard and have the courage and have patience to work and we publish useful and valuable posts and provide positive reviews to our friends in the forum then we spread the benefit to everyone as we learn to respect each other's opinions and share knowledge, thus obtaining knowledge and money at the same time.

The world of cryptocurrencies is a very wide world, so we must be patient to reach what we want, there are many ways to profit, such as investing, trading and many other ways to earn profits.

I found it, in fact, at first it was very boring and I reached the stage of retreating from working with cryptocurrencies, but after a period of time I found that we first need to learn how to trade or invest in cryptocurrencies and learn about coins and tokens.

Edited by دودو

Hello my friend .. I am new here and my experience is really little , In the beginning. We all have fears that we will fail, but even if we fail, life is not over yet, we must try, learn and take risks as well.

If you want to collect coins, this is not an easy task, as they can be collected in a day or two. It requires a lot of effort and patience, and we must not forget that it requires knowledge of good knowledge.

If we become discouraged and give up, we will be the losers and we will lose such a good opportunity. This forum is a great opportunity for all of us to gain knowledge and earn cryptocurrency. We must take full advantage of this opportunity and continue to work hard.

If you understand this well, you have to continue your work and do your best to achieve impressive success for yourself and we have to be patient to become successful and achieve material gain through it.

• +1 1

Yes, your words are very essential in order to continue here we have to be patient and make a great effort to reach our goal in the end nothing comes easily and in order to enjoy our success we must strive for it with all vigour and perseverance good luck 

• +4 1

At times when I started out, I was frustrated. And it is normal for that to happen, especially when the expected result is not achieved or expectations are not met. However, to make a living from this requires perseverance, patience and a realistic view of cryptocurrencies. In addition, it is very important to have quality support and advice, by itself it is more difficult. Successes

Obviously there are so many challenges in being a beginner in this platform, because must of the new members of this platform don’t know how to work in this platform and the rules and regulations of the platform will not completely understood be the beginners. But quitting is not the solution.

• +1 1

Alot of people give up that goes to many reasons

Some afriad from frauds and losing money

Some don't speak English language in a good way

Some don't have time or they have a busy life 

For us we need to work hard and consistent

Thanks so much for your advice mate, actually I'm a begginer and is not easy anyway but I just keep on being patient because i know given up is not the right thing to do all I have to do is to keep working hard so that I can achieve my goals.

4 hours ago, Lewis01 said:

In cryptocurrencies you have to work hard and with a lot of knowledge of what you do to be able to have the profits you are looking for, patience is something that you must always have, knowing that everything comes with time and the good will always be there waiting for you. opportune moment to arrive, we must not give up, on the contrary,
we must fight every day to achieve the goals we set for ourselves.

@Lewis01 I see that you completed your one hundred publications, now to obtain the expected benefits, you know that you must work hard and be patient, as you say in the comment, remember to do a good trade, calmly and without anxiety, the profits will arrive at any time and This must be celebrated with the ability to do what we must without interrupting the good of learning something new every day, greetings.

• +3 1

It is unfortunate to see people finish what they started with. I personally at first thought about that, but when I dealt with this platform as an educational platform, I realized that I have to stay here and work not only to earn money, but also to gain knowledge, and I advise all beginners who are thinking about finishing what  They started him by thinking of the subject again from a scientific rather than a material point of view

Hello dear friend,

You are right in your opinion. In order to earn more, we need to work hard more with great efforts. Because without any effort we can't be successful.

Of course.  My friend  The more work we do here, the more money we will make.  We will not give up from this platform.  I'll hold on here.  One day it will improve.  We will build the future by working here.  If we do business here.  Then we can do something better.  We need to gain experience first.  Then we have to work.  Then we can build our own future as well as earn money.

Exactly I have also same feeling because giving up is not a solution to any problem but not only in cryptocurrencies we just need to continue  working hard in every aspect of life.Instead of giving up ok best of luck. Giving up is nit a solution to any problems.

Any failure always comes when we don't give up, so giving up is never the solution so today I am trying to imagine that Jack Ma has given up, making money is not so easy in cryptocurrency, like in real life where there is no easy money because you have to The thing to do is work but the most important thing is to spend a lot of time learning from you in this field in the beginning and have some experience so that you don't lose your money for a while.

yes we are you alright I agree with you we should struggle to achieve our desired if we want to success hard work and patience is two main power of the sepsis if we want to get it and then apply on these two things on us

You are right, my friend. This life is full of difficulties. This is also the case of the forum. Therefore, we must not give up and not stop in front of the first bump or obstacle standing in front of us and make sure when you announce your surrender, you will be defeated

• +3 1

Hello my friend, some beginners feel frustrated and resort to thinking about giving up. It is sad to leave what you started despite the difficulties. Do not give up and focus on patience and never back down or give up