Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

It is sad that some beginners resorted in quitting what they have started. I've also pondered upon quitting or continuing my journey in this field but gladly I chose stay. Beginners who are thinking about giving up should reflect, think about why you chose to be in field, ponder upon things that motivated you to be in here, and please be optimistic (though it is very hard but please try to be one). Yes, you are in a difficult situation but please do not give up what you have started. Remember that with your efforts, courage, and consistency will pay off in the long run and will take you to the pinnacle of success. 

• Useful or interesting 6
  • +1 11
  • +2 3
  • +4 2
  • +5 2

With all due respect, this is wrong!

The reason why the world is heading to the digital currency project is because this project does not need time at all in order to make profits! (Investing - Trading - Gambling - Working within the Cryptotalk Forum)

I think that any work within our real life will require much more time and effort than what we spend here!

• Useful or interesting 1
  • +1 4
  • +2 5
  • +3 2
  • +4 2
  • +5 4

If I get this topic right , is that you should continue your hustle in the cryto. If it's so then that's correct you should continue working hard on cryto 

• Useful or interesting 2
  • -1 1
  • +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2
  • +5 1

Hy friends I hope you having a good day I am new here I think I have to trade in crypto currency because I want to earn money for my future projects and I want to invest a big amount in crypto trading

• +1 4
  • +2 2
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

In crypto world we should be patient to become successful because in order to earn profit first we need to learn how to trade or invest in cryptocurrency and learn about the coins and tokens. 

• +1 2
  • +2 1
  • +4 1

Also so that you can earn cryptocurrencies there is an airdrop but there are some that do not pay and are scam only that is co-careful so you do not lose your money

• +1 2
  • +3 4

The matter is actually at the beginning it is almost very boring and you do not win anything. These things happened to me in the beginning and I reached its stage. I completely cut off from this field, but I returned and determined to prove myself to excel

• +1 4
  • +2 1

I strongly agree with you my friend , new members should be patient in order to enjoy the winnings later. But Actually in my opinion I do not think that working here in CryptoTalk or investing need that much time, I think that the best advantage of working in crypto world is that you do not have to free a lot of time for.

My advice is: stay strong what ever happened with you, you will lose some days but that should make you stronger and more patient and use your mistakes as a strength points to avoid problems again.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 3

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

This is one of the best platform that provides so much of opportunities to the users. One thing to remind yourself is that not everyone would become successful at the same time. Your opportunity and your success me happen in an another time. So it is highly required that each user is patient and continue with this platform so as to grab as many opportunities as possible so that one day you will be able to become successful.

• +1 5
  • +2 2
  • +5 1

This fear exists among many beginners because they feel that the path of learning to trade and invest in cryptocurrencies is a long way, but I advise all beginners to be more patient in order to be able to obtain money because without patience, they will quickly give up.

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +3 1
  • +4 2

On 11/4/2020 at 9:51 AM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

You are right mate we need to have patience and faith in crypto no matter how long it takes to see good results and we don't need to give up because success begins with failure and  we are lucky to be in this forum that can help us bring our dreams to reality if we just work hard and stay focused while as following forum rules.

• +1 1
  • +2 5
  • +3 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 1

I agree with you, my friend, as we all read success stories from the expert members here, and all of these stories shared several ideas, namely, to be patient, committed, take risks and insist on achieving the goal .. Therefore, my advice to beginners is that success needs persistence and not despair, so do not give up.

When I was a beginner i also once try to give up on this forum because back then I have barely made my quota, but I was always motivating myself that I have need to do it for me to have a great future. You're right the first step to success is always the hardest one, but later on once you have passed those struggles definitely there's no other things that would stop you because you are now a strong person that is not easily swayed by the struggles.

On 11/4/2020 at 12:51 PM, kizz said:

I read some beginners posts that they are giving up on crypto because it takes a lot of time to earn. In my opinion, in order for you to become successful you need more effort, you need to invest time and patience. Do not give up easily! That's the rule in crypto, you need  to persevere and keep waiting. You really need  to take risk when it comes to crypto. Do not be pessimist because all of us will become successful someday. What are your advice to the beginners who are giving up earning in crypto? 

Dear you are right ! I am also a biginner but I didn't give up I am trying to working here and I will earn one-day .A lot of biginners leave this site because they have no patience and they give up their hope. So we should not give up. 

• +1 2
  • +5 1

Early adopters always find it easy in the end because with time everything seems perfect but today we need to really careful where we venture into , because most people are holding some coins for far too long thinking that the prices will explode and I think one of the victim of such coin is Doge coin

• +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +5 1

A person easily give up something when he finds himself over whelm with that thing without seeing result but mind you everything in life needs patient , dedication , hardwork and commitment if really you are serious to find success never give up easily in life not only in crypto currency where other thought you can earn money over night which is a wrong mindset but keep on struggle and you will be amazed when you see  good result come to you crawling.

• +2 1
  • +3 1
  • +5 1

Yes my friends. Dont give up in this forum. Here we can. Earn definetly earning best other than forums. Crypto gives us the best price of coins  cryptotalk is  in the no 1. Websites in the world. Which provide us to trade here  with the coins  and get profit,

We can wrok here without any investment  we can. Work hard for. Better results.

We can claim our income by youbit.youbit is also  the largest exchanger in the world to exchange your currency  with the low markup fees  that is the reason i love this cryptotalk website. Which is given to me the best earning forum.

• +1 1
  • +2 2
  • +3 2
  • +4 1

Yes, cryptocurrencies need patience and a lot of work in order to make a profit in the future because rushing leads you to lose your capital. You must first learn the basics well and understand the trading field before looking for a profit quickly. Because rush is the enemy of success.

• +1 3
  • +2 4
  • +4 1

It needs a lot of time to learn and not just to earn! when you read and learn enough about this crypto world and how it works well so you will be able to earn good profits and you can take this field as a part time job! there is no field can make you earn good amount as crypto do in a few hours in my opinion.. but the most important thing is that this field requires from you in the beginning to spend much time to learn and have some experiences in order not to lose your money in a while.. 

• +1 1
  • +2 3
  • +4 1

There is no success in giving up, you won't be successful if you don't want to take risks, put in effort and time, be hardworking and gain some good knowledge that you may use in your everyday life. Earning money is not that easy in cryptocurrency, it is like in real life where there is no easy money cause you have to work for it. if you are feeling so bad or tired then make some motivation, think of something that will make you get happy, and pursue the things you need to do.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

Any failure always comes in when we give up, so giving up is never a solution so today am trying to imagine that Jack Ma gave up, he would have never ever in the world had any time to come back to what we have today am trying my best to really understand what would be the right thing that would help us that will make everything look good we need to follow structures and strategies that are far much important. never give up that one more time is the one likely to give you something in return

• +2 1
  • +4 1
  • +5 2

Yes, you said exactly as it is, there are many beginners who are close to me so I can't wait for crypto and then they are in a hurry to make money quickly, so they leave crypto. They give up. They shouldn't do that at all. As you know, no matter what business it is, it always demands that unless we give it the proper time, then it will not be able to give us much benefit. Crypto is a business where we give a good time to get the knowledge from here and how you get here and here we have to work with everyone a little bit and it does not allow our time to go at all. If we work with everyone here and keep trying but it will take some time but it will be very beneficial for us. We do not need to give up and we need patience.

• +2 2

BetFury                                                   

🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Reddit  🕹

Free BTC 1 800 Satoshi every day                                                 

20 minutes ago, Moontong said:

There is no success in giving up, you won't be successful if you don't want to take risks, put in effort and time, be hardworking and gain some good knowledge that you may use in your everyday life. Earning money is not that easy in cryptocurrency, it is like in real life where there is no easy money cause you have to work for it. if you are feeling so bad or tired then make some motivation, think of something that will make you get happy, and pursue the things you need to do.

Right @Moontong without risk no success! in many things we invest in the real world or here in the Internet, there is a risk and we should be responsible about that that. So we don't give up in any things, otherwise we cannot face and endure this life. All depend about our self, attitude and motivation are indispensable.

• +1 1
  • +3 1

468x60.gif.2f5be3d8fc5caf83e400a2cd4d4ca105.gif

I think there is no loss in the crypto because you earn 10 talk token on each post and on each like you earn one talk token. After completing your 100 free posts you are able to earn. So the talk tokens which you earn are send to their talk tokens account which could not back. 

• +3 1