Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling! - Page 32 - For Beginners - CryptoTalk.Org Jump to content
kizz

Do not give up in crypto, just keep hustling!

This is one of the best platform that provides so much of opportunities to the users. One thing to remind yourself is that not everyone would become successful at the same time. Your opportunity and your success me happen in an another time. So it is highly required that each user is patient and continue with this platform so as to grab as many opportunities as possible so that one day you will be able to become successful... 

Crypto is not forum that someone give up on it one has to continue hustling in the forum because is a forum that people earn to make there life better with this I personally I can't leave crypto, thanks.

معظم المبتدئين بينهم انا. شعرت بالملل عندما دخلت عالم العملات المشفرة .. لأنني اعتقدت أنني سوف اكسب المال بسرعة. لكن الأمور لا تسير على هذا النحو. أنت بحاجة إلى الصبر والمثابرة والتعلم المستمر

Edited by jalal99
خطأ لغوي

I am still a beginner but I train myself to be patient and make the constant effort to get to where I aspire.  You are right that working in the cryptocurrency field requires a lot of skills, time and caution.  Let us strive to gain accurate information about it before we delve into it. 

Thank you, dear friend, for this beautiful compliment. Yes, we must never give up and continue with this platform, gain knowledge, work hard and abide by the laws because this platform is full of knowledge and information about digital currencies so we must take advantage of the time, learn, and thank you

Yes you are right. We must arm yourself with determination and strong will that enables you to achieve success and goals. I advise you not to stop your mistakes and try to overcome them and learn from them. For me, the best teacher is the mistake we make. Spend all your energy at work here with  Constant quest to create unique content. Fight and strive to build your future, never give up when you get stuck

• +2 1

Your words are absolutely correct. It is necessary to arm ourselves with patience and determination so that we can achieve our goals. There is nothing that comes easily. We must make an effort to achieve success

• +2 1

We all learn and make mistakes, we must diligence and patience to achieve our goals. If we give up at the first stumbling block, we will not achieve success and we will not get what we want. This forum is a wonderful business opportunity to not miss.

You must be patient in order to learn, patience is your way to achieving success. If you give up at the first problem, then you are a failure, persevere in your work in this forum, as it is a wonderful job opportunity for many.

• +3 1

Yes, my dear friend, every action must be accompanied by a concern, not to stop at a certain goal, and not to give up at the first loss, but to continue. Yes, my dear friend, every action must be accompanied by an important one, not to stop at a certain goal, and not to give up at the first loss, but to actively pursue to reach its desired goal..

Yeah! you are absolutely right , that beginners and other people should not give up in crypto because if you will not give up  and work hard so you can easily fulfill your dreams . I accept that in start it needs time to get settle but once you settled , you will like to do work on this forum.

This is very great forum and if you face some difficulty then its does not mean that you give you do work and  make good content its also profitable for you i suggest you that you should follow old  members and in this way you can earn good income.

• +3 1

As a beginner.
 I now have 53 jobs. Every day this number increases. 
I'm really looking forward to reaching 100 posts, and I'm excited to achieve that every day working here becomes easier than the day before 
I understand more information that was unknown to me. 
You're really my friend and I need more patience and perseverance

Yes, my friend, you can earn money by working in encryption and achieving the largest amount of information and employing it in your work during encryption. Thank you

• Useful or interesting 1

Crypto is a website in the whole world through which we can do online learning from home, but not copying someone's message copy can block our account. Comment on your written Do not copy anyone else 

People join the world of coding thinking that they will quickly become rich, but when they realize that this requires a great effort, they surrender quickly and this is a mistake to reach success, we must make a great effort and not give in to the obstacles facing us

• +3 1

Welcome, my friend, in this wonderful forum. It takes patience and patience in the coding world. The basis of success is always the first 100 comments that need patience, and then we will start collecting money and trading needs patience.

It is not easy for everyone, as you know. Work requires patience and constant effort. We have to work without getting bored, and we also have to work on improving the content in order to gain and learn more.

The world of cryptocurrencies is very beautiful in which there is fun and it should not be abandoned and repetition of work and effort and use of time to earn more money.

Away from this forum and the world of cryptocurrencies in any business we love and that brings us money and in life in general there are various obstacles that we pass through and rise again to benefit from crises and strengthen our selves Surrender only to the weak and in this world the world of cryptocurrencies survival of the strongest only we will fall once and twice but We must learn and succeed. Thank you for listening. I wish you well.

You are right, we do not have to give up easily, we do not know what awaits us, perhaps it would have required a little patience, always trust that the best is coming, try as much as possible to get away from the pessimism 

Sure my friend , no body said that crypto currencies world is an easy road for earn coins and become rich from nothing ,

Nothing came from nothing , when we talk about earning on this forum and gather a good amount of money that's good but talking isn't enough , we need to work hard and post daily and keep our posts useful and good ones , this way we can achieve our goals in here

• +1 1

Yes, insistence on work and perseverance are the two main factors in success. In order to start in the right way, you must control yourself well and prepare yourself to face difficulties. When you encounter a problem, you will know how to face and solve it.

• +1 1

Hello my dear friend.In crypto world we can only succeed if we failed once and we make other tries.First attempt is always not good but we don't have to give up but we have to keep hustling and make other attempt until we succeed.

• +1 1

@kizz you are right dear mate but I can't understand why people gave you negative evaluation because there is nothing bad in your post . 

So far your post is concerned , I completely agree with you . We should not lose hope instead invest time and energy on this forum to understand its well . When thinking of giving up comes in our mind we should reflect or ponder upon it why we have joined this forum. If we continue to make progress step by step ,we will definitely be successful one day . We must keep aside our passimist thinking to reach our goal.